Triple B Solutions

@Zaaz Why did you just delete your post with 2 more photos showing floaters claiming 30% of the vials had floaters?

I copied your text and saved the photos for reference, just curious why you removed it almost immediately?

SymBiotics admitted his mistakes. TRANSPARENT. I think we would have been skeptical if all his stuff came back perfect every time.

He even went a step further and submitted a round of samples to Jano and another lab (I can’t remember if it was Lab4Tox or if W&M was still around) just to check both testers abilities. The results were the same for each sample. That was above and beyond and was a service to the community.
I believe it was Lab4Tox. W&M went off grid around that time iirc. It's also worth noting that when Sym had an issue with EQ purity he did not sell finished product until after the results from the raws came in. He posted said results and offered the watered down EQ at a discounted price. I recall the EQ being 70ish percent pure.

Another reason why I'm pro raws testing. Sure he brewed first, but he tested raws and waited. I sure do miss that guy. He was great until he wasn't.

@Zaaz Why did you just delete your post with 2 more photos showing floaters claiming 30% of the vials had floaters?

I copied your text and saved the photos for reference, just curious why you removed it almost immediately?
? I still see it above yours. If it's gone someone let me know and I'll ask @muscletrain to message me the copy he took and I'll repost. Try refreshing the page? Maybe it disappeared when I edited to try to fix the 3rd photo link.

Thanks @MisterSuperGod and @muscletrain

REPOSTED MESSAGE (original apparently disappeared)

My final count is over 30% of the vials - can't say exact % because of OPSEC* - contain at least 1 strand of contaminant. I'm almost positive it's filter material not hair or insect legs or anything gross like that.

@TripleBSolutions In the interest of helping your future customers since you seem intent on hanging on, walk us through your filtering process. Something is wrong there. I don't brew but from what little I've read, you should run a waste batch of oil through the filter first before you run your gear. This ensures that loose filter material gets flushed out. Do you do this? When you have the time, please fill us in on the rest of your process in detail. Not saying this to be a dick, but if you have a fault in your process, someone will chime in. This will help you make better, cleaner product.

As for your visual inspection. Clearly it's not very good or I'm too good. I don't know the iso standard, but my process is the following:

Peel off label and remove glue residue with alcohol.
Turn off the lights
Wipe with 90% alcohol that flashes off quickly without streaks
Place on a 600 lumen mini flashlight**
Examine from different angles.
If unsure if interior or exterior, twist rapidly and stop abruptly. Anything inside the vial will keep spinning.

Using this method I can find particles that I couldn't otherwise in a normally lit room with an phone flashlight.

Such as this new floater which I initially missed under normal lighting.
ibb.co

ibb.co

TripleBSolutions said:
That is not normal for a customer. No customer would act like you have here. I doubt a regular customer would know about particle contamination in pharmaceuticals.
FYI, I picked this forum because I like to read and many vets here like to read. Journal articles, industry handbooks, etc, you name it. You're not dealing with 'normal customers' and standards that are good enough for naive high school kids and beach juicers don't pass here. Rise to the occasion.

xgunx said:
Any chance you can take a picture with different lighting. More like this tren I just made?

P.s. don't even ask I only do this for myself. I will never source.
Like this? https://ibb.co/0Xfc2xk
Not very interesting and I can't see any floaters like this.

*See how obnoxious this is Trip?
**https://www.amazon.com/LUMINTOP-EDC-AA-Flashlight-Compatible/dp/B08L9FHBM8/ref=pd_sbs_6?pd_rd_w=tiQOq&pf_rd_p=527ea27c-adf6-4b67-9c5f-265eb29e0622&pf_rd_r=ZBCHE6RP4G9JJEE137YZ&pd_rd_r=e3af72ab-e8e7-4877-b4e0-d632bd1a4db3&pd_rd_wg=k1Msc&pd_rd_i=B08L9CYCGL&th=1 (This one is decent)

Thanks @MisterSuperGod and @muscletrain

REPOSTED MESSAGE (original apparently disappeared)

My final count is over 30% of the vials - can't say exact % because of OPSEC* - contain at least 1 strand of contaminant. I'm almost positive it's filter material not hair or insect legs or anything gross like that.

@TripleBSolutions In the interest of helping your future customers since you seem intent on hanging on, walk us through your filtering process. Something is wrong there. I don't brew but from what little I've read, you should run a waste batch of oil through the filter first before you run your gear. This ensures that loose filter material gets flushed out. Do you do this? When you have the time, please fill us in on the rest of your process in detail. Not saying this to be a dick, but if you have a fault in your process, someone will chime in. This will help you make better, cleaner product.

As for your visual inspection. Clearly it's not very good or I'm too good. I don't know the iso standard, but my process is the following:

Peel off label and remove glue residue with alcohol.
Turn off the lights
Wipe with 90% alcohol that flashes off quickly without streaks
Place on a 600 lumen mini flashlight**
Examine from different angles.
If unsure if interior or exterior, twist rapidly and stop abruptly. Anything inside the vial will keep spinning.

Using this method I can find particles that I couldn't otherwise in a normally lit room with an phone flashlight.

Such as this new floater which I initially missed under normal lighting.
ibb.co

ibb.co

FYI, I picked this forum because I like to read and many vets here like to read. Journal articles, industry handbooks, etc, you name it. You're not dealing with 'normal customers' and standards that are good enough for naive high school kids and beach juicers don't pass here. Rise to the occasion.

Like this? https://ibb.co/0Xfc2xk
Not very interesting and I can't see any floaters like this.

*See how obnoxious this is Trip?
**https://www.amazon.com/LUMINTOP-EDC-AA-Flashlight-Compatible/dp/B08L9FHBM8/ref=pd_sbs_6?pd_rd_w=tiQOq&pf_rd_p=527ea27c-adf6-4b67-9c5f-265eb29e0622&pf_rd_r=ZBCHE6RP4G9JJEE137YZ&pd_rd_r=e3af72ab-e8e7-4877-b4e0-d632bd1a4db3&pd_rd_wg=k1Msc&pd_rd_i=B08L9CYCGL&th=1 (This one is decent)
What compound did you find the floaters in?

I believe it was Lab4Tox. W&M went off grid around that time iirc. It's also worth noting that when Sym had an issue with EQ purity he did not sell finished product until after the results from the raws came in. He posted said results and offered the watered down EQ at a discounted price. I recall the EQ being 70ish percent pure.

Another reason why I'm pro raws testing. Sure he brewed first, but he tested raws and waited. I sure do miss that guy. He was great until he wasn't.
P.S. I just spent the last hour and a half catching up on 36 missed pages. Stuff has gone bad to worse. Raws tests are sketchy af. Some rando is mad a 3BG for being the unofficial voice of the underground. Oh, and floater gate 2.0 or 3.0 if you count Syn's floater. He's not a source here, but he might actually be so maybe it counts. It feels a little like schrodinger's cat, except there's no cat, just 2 guys who might be the same guy who also pretend to be another guy, but both had pubie gear.

Also 3BG 4 Prez.

We could have an election and everything. Maybe start with a primary with multiple candidates. We could have a 2 party system. 3BG and those who more strict on vetting and expectations can be the conservatives. People a little more lax like Jack can be the liberals.

*I am in no way suggesting anyone's political leanings. It's a joke calm down.

Not that I recommend/suggest anyone inject any floater gear into their bodies...kinda just playing devil’s advocate here...but what would happen if you injected filter material like the floater in @Zaaz’s pics. Is that filter material itself cause for a serious infection....surely there have been thousands of meat heads that have injected these little threads into their asses...just curious to hear some opinions/experiences.

It's up now, definitely looks like filter particulate or something.
Yeah, thats what it looks like to me as well. How does this shit keep happening? I bet if more people really inspected their gear this would be more common then you think.

I was the first to speak out about Sym, and then after that people checked their order from months prior and found shit. I really need to start refiltering everything. This is unfortunate

Yeah, thats what it looks like to me as well. How does this shit keep happening? I bet if more people really inspected their gear this would be more common then you think.

I was the first to speak out about Sym, and then after that people checked their order from months prior and found shit. I really need to start refiltering everything. This is unfortunate
Perhaps we would have a better idea if he was willing to give even the most basic of info.