Triple B Solutions

Testing both raws and finished seems a bit redundant, and overly time consuming waiting on results to keep stock flowing. Why not one or the other... Either test raws and brew based on the purity %, or test brew batches, and wait for results to release the batch while being transparent of the results. Personally I would test raws, and offer a handful of credit to blind testers of finished...
I never target members, but you?

Spend 3 months reading more before you post again.

I've read the entire thread sir. I have no say, just as much as you. You insert yourself as some authority, fact is your simply no one, just as the rest of us. You just have a larger mouth, and a craving for more attention. While I understand some of the concern, a lot of grasping, and over reaching is also taking place.
Oh hi @51mesa , I thought you were going to crawl back to SST, you cunt?

Your insufferable writing style is hard to miss.

BOGO being an exit scam? That wasn't spinning a false narrative, or conspiracy?

I won't go back 130 pages to recall everything. And I'm not saying it's all entirely you, but you are stearing the ship, and you know that.

I'm glad you're leaning more towards moving this thread forward in a productive fashion.

He always has been. I think the read, read, read part he may need to bold and capitalize.

You're confused, but the word soup answer he gave wasn't very clear.

He's not not sterilizing his own vials.
That's not not. A double negative.

Make sense? No? Welcome to the Triple B thread. Home to the worlds longest, most drawn out vetting process ever seen in my near 5 years of Meso membership.
I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day.

Really? That’s surprising to me. You’re one of if not the most level-headed guy on here. You wouldn’t be comfortable with Jano verifying the raw test results that were done by someone else? I’d be totally satisfied if he gave a second opinion and confirmed whatever was confirmable. Raws are cheap and plentiful. Even us dumbo non-source rubes can buy kilos of the shit if we wanted. It seems like it would be galaxy brain stupid for a lab like Syn’s to fake tests and pass off stepped on raws to a guy who he’s vouched for. A much more obvious explanation is that Syn knows a guy who works at a lab—a real one—who runs HPLC tests for him off the books and gives him a shorthand report in exchange for cash or maybe free gear (or lollipops and ladyboy hookers, whatever). Because Syn has no official reports he just enters them into Excel at home and that’s what he uses to track his batches and such. That seems way more plausible than some huge conspiracy to shortchange his protege while also operating his own lab. If he got caught doing that he’d have made an enemy for life and effectively destroyed his existing business. He may be pompous but he didn’t strike me as an idiot.

Anyway, we have enough things to complain about without theorizing about yet another source and his business model.
you make a good point. i guess its more accurate to say I'm interested in what testing tripleb can present to us, and I dont want syn's attempts to validate his own results to delay us any further.

Maybe digest the the context of my entire post. And you'll understand my position. You just hit a foul ball. Chears bruv.
I read it. You don’t like the conspiracy bullshit. Neither do I. Welcome to my position at least 10 pages ago. But you blamed a member for going after a source in a way that you deemed to be too much. I don’t see the value in that. You’re entitled to your opinion just as much as the next guy. But if you want to argue that your opinion supersedes someone else’s you’ll need to make that case.

I won't go back 130 pages to recall everything. And I'm not saying it's all entirely you, but you are stearing the ship, and you know that.

I'm glad you're leaning more towards moving this thread forward in a productive fashion.
So you won’t go back through the thread however you are going to “try” and call out people who have literally done nothing but try and help trip and this community?? Am I missing something here..? Yes let’s be productive as opposed to counter productive bud.

@Grab Bag, I am not trying to argue with you, but it seems like Jano did play a part in the formulation of the results. To what degree I am not sure yet, I know Syn is speaking to him. Jano offered to analyze the tests and I am not sure if he has had time to do that yet either.

If it does turn out they were fake I will be quite upset myself.

@janoshik I didn’t know you did consulting on the side. Is this true? You’re explaining math so another lab guy can take business away from you?

So... we have:

-Fake lab tests AKA “fat finguers typo”
-A drug dealer that owns raws money to another drug dealer.
-FLOATERS (as his mentor also had).
-@51mesa writing as @Thisisgrim

can we let this burn?

Whatever you say Triple Burger.

I coulda kicked Trip about the floater but that’s not productive.

Mistakes happen. It’s how the source decides on handling it that is more important.

Go ahead and ride my ass. Wtf is that though? We’re members. If you want to disagree, put me on ignore. It doesn’t bother me at all.

What’s the “false narrative and conspiracy spins”. Point it out to me. I didn’t realize I did that
Really? That’s surprising to me. You’re one of if not the most level-headed guy on here. You wouldn’t be comfortable with Jano verifying the raw test results that were done by someone else? I’d be totally satisfied if he gave a second opinion and confirmed whatever was confirmable. Raws are cheap and plentiful. Even us dumbo non-source rubes can buy kilos of the shit if we wanted. It seems like it would be galaxy brain stupid for a lab like Syn’s to fake tests and pass off stepped on raws to a guy who he’s vouched for. A much more obvious explanation is that Syn knows a guy who works at a lab—a real one—who runs HPLC tests for him off the books and gives him a shorthand report in exchange for cash or maybe free gear (or lollipops and ladyboy hookers, whatever). Because Syn has no official reports he just enters them into Excel at home and that’s what he uses to track his batches and such. That seems way more plausible than some huge conspiracy to shortchange his protege while also operating his own lab. If he got caught doing that he’d have made an enemy for life and effectively destroyed his existing business. He may be pompous but he didn’t strike me as an idiot.

Anyway, we have enough things to complain about without theorizing about yet another source and his business model.
Jano can’t verify someone else’s results, because he didn’t conduct the test.

The “results” could be copy and pasted from a real test, done by someone else, on another product produced by another lab. Or copies of previous results from a Chinese supplier.

THERE IS NO CHAIN OF CUSTODY.

Jano can’t verify someone else’s results, because he didn’t conduct the test.

The “results” could be copy and pasted from a real test, done by someone else, on another product produced by another lab. Or copies of previous results from a Chinese supplier.

THERE IS NO CHAIN OF CUSTODY.
That's not exactly how this works. He can certainly verify the test conducted was proper if he has the proper information.