Triple B Solutions

Soooo.... What about the the products you were supposed to send out a month ago?? This has truly been painful trip... I’ve followed this thread in its entirety and am dumbfounded by your inability to just do what’s been asked of you here for your success on meso. Are the products still going out for testing on the 5th?

Soooo.... What about the the products you were supposed to send out a month ago?? This has truly been painful trip... I’ve followed this thread in its entirety and am dumbfounded by your inability to just do what’s been asked of you here for your success on meso. Are the products still going out for testing on the 5th?

He's on his own timeframe. Don't forget, he's sold thousands of vials. Who are we to tell someone that's been in the biz 21 years how to run his UGL?

I've read the entire thread sir. I have no say, just as much as you. You insert yourself as some authority, fact is your simply no one, just as the rest of us. You just have a larger mouth, and a craving for more attention. While I understand some of the concern, a lot of grasping, and over reaching is also taking place.

Welcome to MESO. I’m glad you appreciate the vetting process and want to lower standards from day 1. You’re going to be an asset to this community I can tell.

Enjoy the next two months you’ll be here. Then you’ll get bored and disappear. That’s what usually happens with guys like you.

Let me know if you need any advice or help though I’m sure you know it all already.

Welcome to MESO. I’m glad you appreciate the vetting process and want to lower standards from day 1. You’re going to be an asset to this community I can tell.

Enjoy the next two months you’ll be here. Then you’ll get bored and disappear. That’s what usually happens with guys like you.

Let me know if you need any advice or help though I’m sure you know it all already.
I'll stick around, if for nothing else but to to ride your ass, as you do everyone else.

I must say tho, I did respect your take on the "floater" and not twisting the blade and simply saying "it's how you respond to this...". I think that's because you know you can do a simple forum search and find 40 pages of EVERY SINGLE "ugl" having this issue at some point, including your Stanford bromie.

Where you're wrong however is, I appreciate the "vetting". What is in fact unappreciated tho are the false narrative and conspiracy spins.

Sorry. You just joined and you think you have a say in this?

Read the thread it’s been explained more than a few times.

Read. Read. Read. Ask questions if you need to. But don’t tell guys what we already do here.
You’re knowledgeable on this stuff, so I have a question for you. As someone who try’s to stay away from UGL gear as much as possible now, is there any benefit at all to going the underground route? Assuming it’s not from shady ass website and actually has tests provided? I don’t care to buy pharma grade products, it just sucks when I want to run something such as Tren or EQ

Testing both raws and finished seems a bit redundant, and overly time consuming waiting on results to keep stock flowing. Why not one or the other... Either test raws and brew based on the purity %, or test brew batches, and wait for results to release the batch while being transparent of the results. Personally I would test raws, and offer a handful of credit to blind testers of finished...

Hey so the raws testing allows the UGL to know the purity. Whether he does his maths or adds the correct amount of BA/BB and oil remains to be seen. Guys make mistakes with that all the time.

So product testing verifies everything for the UGL and customers before it goes out. The UGL can use that for marketing as “all tested gear” and it also affords a little protection from reverse scammers.

So that’s not redundant at all since it demonstrates that the product was made appropriately.

Once the products are out there, the customers are encouraged to send in their own samples in exchange for store credit.

If everything matches up, then the source is good, customers are happy and there’s good product out there rather than a bunch of bro reviews like you see on other forums.

Don’t like it? Fine, look somewhere else like ASF or SST. But when we have a good source here, it’s the best anywhere. We’ve come too far to step backwards and lower expectations. MESO has a lot of Bitcoin and these sources don’t pay a dime to source here. They can afford to test rather than paying $1500/month like on ASF.

I'll stick around, if for nothing else but to to ride your ass, as you do everyone else.

I must say tho, I did respect your take on the "floater" and not twisting the blade and simply saying "it's how you respond to this...". I think that's because you know you can do a simple forum search and find 40 pages of EVERY SINGLE "ugl" having this issue at some point, including your Stanford bromie.

Where you're wrong however is, I appreciate the "vetting". What is in fact unappreciated tho are the false narrative and conspiracy spins.

I coulda kicked Trip about the floater but that’s not productive.

Mistakes happen. It’s how the source decides on handling it that is more important.

Go ahead and ride my ass. Wtf is that though? We’re members. If you want to disagree, put me on ignore. It doesn’t bother me at all.

What’s the “false narrative and conspiracy spins”. Point it out to me. I didn’t realize I did that.

Holy fuck..... I got a whole bunch of reading to do tonight..... unless anybody wants to spoon me the billet points.

Looks like a shit show..... so from what I have gathered and I still have about 500 post to read is; rep came over to meso thinking he could increase sales.... got bullied called daddy and now there is a theory that this bath tub operation is somewhat connected to sym.... o this may get good.

I haven’t even read the last 500 post but I bet he is dodging questions hasn’t tested anything and won’t show pics....
Pretty much sums it up. He has a 50% chance of saying one thing very clearly, over and over even after being called out, and meaning the opposite.
Not being able to explain the difference. This is still the original vetting session that started on page one. I thought he would be okay but he keeps basically contradicting himself. Longest vet ever.

About 10 or 20 pages back he kept saying he buys presterilized, presealed, precapped, vials that are wrapped in sterile wrap. He said this like 4 times. Of course we all read it as what it is not that he got a bunch of vials that still needed the caps crimped.

It's actually sad.

You’re knowledgeable on this stuff, so I have a question for you. As someone who try’s to stay away from UGL gear as much as possible now, is there any benefit at all to going the underground route? Assuming it’s not from shady ass website and actually has tests provided? I don’t care to buy pharma grade products, it just sucks when I want to run something such as Tren or EQ

I don’t see what you’re asking here?

Is there a benefit to UGL? Sure. Availability is better and prices are more competitive.

Is it going to be as good as pharma? Maybe. If it’s tested then it’s the same as pharma. But there’s always a chance it’s made in a bathtub. Who knows.

I'm not sure theres anything syn or jano could say that would make me trust those results @51mesa posted.
Really? That’s surprising to me. You’re one of if not the most level-headed guy on here. You wouldn’t be comfortable with Jano verifying the raw test results that were done by someone else? I’d be totally satisfied if he gave a second opinion and confirmed whatever was confirmable. Raws are cheap and plentiful. Even us dumbo non-source rubes can buy kilos of the shit if we wanted. It seems like it would be galaxy brain stupid for a lab like Syn’s to fake tests and pass off stepped on raws to a guy who he’s vouched for. A much more obvious explanation is that Syn knows a guy who works at a lab—a real one—who runs HPLC tests for him off the books and gives him a shorthand report in exchange for cash or maybe free gear (or lollipops and ladyboy hookers, whatever). Because Syn has no official reports he just enters them into Excel at home and that’s what he uses to track his batches and such. That seems way more plausible than some huge conspiracy to shortchange his protege while also operating his own lab. If he got caught doing that he’d have made an enemy for life and effectively destroyed his existing business. He may be pompous but he didn’t strike me as an idiot.

Anyway, we have enough things to complain about without theorizing about yet another source and his business model.

Ugh. So you're one of those. A dime a dozen.

Enjoy your short time here, runningback34 2.0

Hopefully you prove me wrong though and can actually contribute some worthwhile insight and such, instead of the same tired pebbles you've thrown so far at someone who actually helps make MESO different than everywhere else.

Different in the greatest of ways. If not, I'm sure you're familiar with the other boards and you can slither over to one of those landfills. And I have no doubt there will be a chewed-cabbage of a reply and that's ok.

I coulda kicked Trip about the floater but that’s not productive.

Mistakes happen. It’s how the source decides on handling it that is more important.

Go ahead and ride my ass. Wtf is that though? We’re members. If you want to disagree, put me on ignore. It doesn’t bother me at all.

What’s the “false narrative and conspiracy spins”. Point it out to me. I didn’t realize I did that.
BOGO being an exit scam? That wasn't spinning a false narrative, or conspiracy?

I won't go back 130 pages to recall everything. And I'm not saying it's all entirely you, but you are stearing the ship, and you know that.

I'm glad you're leaning more towards moving this thread forward in a productive fashion.

You do understand that the people he rides are sources, right? The guys who we don’t trust and who have to earn respect by their actions? We want those guys to be ridden. The whole purpose of Meso is to protect members. Most of the time that means protecting them from sources who are not being honest or operating in good faith. Sometimes it means calling out other members who are attempting to lower the community’s standards. The Lone Ranger act doesn’t do any good for everyone else. This place is different from every other forum for a reason. Be more open minded and I swear you won’t regret it. You’ll learn a lot and you’ll keep yourself from getting scammed or hurt by someone’s carelessness or malice.

BOGO being an exit scam? That wasn't spinning a false narrative, or conspiracy?

I won't go back 130 pages to recall everything. And I'm not saying it's all entirely you, but you are stearing the ship, and you know that.

I'm glad you're leaning more towards moving this thread forward in a productive fashion.

You can call anything a “false narrative” or you can refer to it as it fucking was - cautionary. Guys can make their own decisions. I was only pointing out, from experience that it didn’t make sense.

It was still a sales tactic. Trip got tired of us asking for lab tests and that was affecting his sales. So he undermined this entire forum by offering BOGO to move his gear without testing.

If I kept my mouth shut one of the other guys here would have pointed it out. Oh well. You can take it out on me. You can ride my ass. It won’t be the first and won’t be the last. I’m not affected by it at all. You think you’re going to say anything on an anonymous forum that’s going to affect my real life? Nope. You’re gone out of my mind as easily as flipping the screen off.

Apparently USPS screwed him over so the timer has reset and now hes sending them out on the 5th? I mean a whole week after he planned/announced sending it out. So expect another 2-3 week delay for actual results on raws. By the time this source has anything close to a full range of proper tests on his products he will have been on here for 3+ months. Completely unacceptable. His excuse? Word for word what Syn said "I prefer blind testing by customers" aka testing everything myself is expensive and we don't have to do it over at SST so fuck that.

@Thisisgrim oh hey what's up man first day here to step in and defend a dumpster fire good way to start off.

You do understand that the people he rides are sources, right? The guys who we don’t trust and who have to earn respect by their actions? We want those guys to be ridden. The whole purpose of Meso is to protect members. Most of the time that means protecting them from sources who are not being honest or operating in good faith. Sometimes it means calling out other members who are attempting to lower the community’s standards. The Lone Ranger act doesn’t do any good for everyone else. This place is different from every other forum for a reason. Be more open minded and I swear you won’t regret it. You’ll learn a lot and you’ll keep yourself from getting scammed or hurt by someone’s carelessness or malice.
Maybe digest the the context of my entire post. And you'll understand my position. You just hit a foul ball. Chears bruv.

Well said

I don’t see what you’re asking here?

Is there a benefit to UGL? Sure. Availability is better and prices are more competitive.

Is it going to be as good as pharma? Maybe. If it’s tested then it’s the same as pharma. But there’s always a chance it’s made in a bathtub. Who knows.
Yea, that’s basically what I was asking. Obviously, I think its extremely rare for ugl to be better to pharma. But I would think if it’s within 5-7% of the label claim, it’s considered accurately dosed. IMO of course

@Thisisgrim I am missing your introduction thread.

Are you here to participate? or do you believe you are just a cause against someone else?

Welcome either way. Hopefully there is more to you than what you have shown.

You can call anything a “false narrative” or you can refer to it as it fucking was - cautionary. Guys can make their own decisions. I was only pointing out, from experience that it didn’t make sense.

It was still a sales tactic. Trip got tired of us asking for lab tests and that was affecting his sales. So he undermined this entire forum by offering BOGO to move his gear without testing.

If I kept my mouth shut one of the other guys here would have pointed it out. Oh well. You can take it out on me. You can ride my ass. It won’t be the first and won’t be the last. I’m not affected by it at all. You think you’re going to say anything on an anonymous forum that’s going to affect my real life? Nope. You’re gone out of my mind as easily as flipping the screen off.
I'll clarify this one more time. As I said I appreciate the "vetting". Really. When it's fact based. What is bullshit is the spinning and twisting of words or actions into something not true to make false claims against whomever. Understand?

There's still open questions that I would like to know the answer to myself, not a deal breaker for me personally ... But it is mildly inconvenient.