Triple B Solutions

Allow me to clear this up.

When me and BBBG were having discussions regarding how I should proceed on MESO he stated that if I had 10 samples the thread would be completely different. I submitted 4 samples before coming to MESO but USPS took forever. The other 3 results are blind tests.

Yes. I will be getting testing on everything.

So up until last week you had personally only sent in 4 samples to be tested?
Not 7?

So up until last week you had personally only sent in 4 samples to be tested?
Not 7?
No, I thought he was speaking about the original samples since he mentioned the 10 samples me and BBBG spoke about. I sent 7 new samples to Jano over a month ago. Those samples never made it. When I reshipped I sent 11.

I don't know if you've been following but whenever the fuck he damn well pleases so keep your trap shut and buy his product on his word as an honorable man with a g2g from his Mentor from SST, Synforge ok? Duh.

I don't get why you don't just send it all in unless you are short on cash.

No, I thought he was speaking about the original samples since he mentioned the 10 samples me and BBBG spoke about. I sent 7 new samples to Jano over a month ago. Those samples never made it. When I reshipped I sent 11.
Nobody gives a fuck about you and @BigBaldBeardGuy conversation. That was a long time ago and where are we at now? Not one fucking sample has been sent in. You're a fucking scammer in my book.

No lab pics
No samples
Doesn't comply to potential customer requests.

BUYER BEWARE!!!

Nobody gives a fuck about you and @BigBaldBeardGuy conversation. That was a long time ago and where are we at now? Not one fucking sample has been sent in. You're a fucking scammer in my book.

No lab pics
No samples
Doesn't comply to potential customer requests.

BUYER BEWARE!!!
4 samples were sent in before I even started here so that is misleading at best. Jano confirmed the 7 samples were sent in and USPS dropped the ball or someone at customs is saving up to run a nice cycle. 11 samples are currently in Janos hands.

Not one customer has ever been scammed. Instead of taking the easy way out I'm staying here and following through with my word.

He did say he would test everything. He didn't say when. Its fucking comical. He himself said he had thousands of orders to fill yet he can't send his finished or his raws in for sampling.

Take from this what you will.

To be fair, he said that he had thousands of dollars in (worth of) orders. Then again he said that he has sold thousands of vials too.

Me think's he likes to exaggerate by adding an extra zero or two to the end of his actual numbers.

No business, legal or otherwise should be this fucking complicated. Internet drug dealer IS NOT this man's calling in life. He should have been a politician or televangelist. He would've been rich!

4 samples were sent in before I even started here so that is misleading at best. Jano confirmed the 7 samples were sent in and USPS dropped the ball or someone at customs is saving up to run a nice cycle. 11 samples are currently in Janos hands.

Not one customer has ever been scammed. Instead of taking the easy way out I'm staying here and following through with my word.

How many of those samples are oral caps?

To be fair, he said that he had thousands of dollars in (worth of) orders. Then again he said that he has sold thousands of vials too.

Me think's he likes to exaggerate by adding an extra zero or two to the end of his actual numbers.

No business, legal or otherwise should be this fucking complicated. Internet drug dealer IS NOT this man's calling in life. He should have been a politician or televangelist. He would've been rich!
Now you're talking semantics. That has no place here.

Did USPS really happen to those 7 samples or did Jano test and send you the not so good results and you went with 11 redo samples?

I'll check my new vials when I get them and I'll have my buddy check his also when he gets his(ordered for him)

Also, I ordered a lab max big kit. I hear that shit is not always accurate but I really don't give a fuck. The ones he doesn't send in, I'll test if not already done and there are some older sources that I still have from last year that I want to test. Mainly anavar, mast e, anadrol, deca.
At least I'll know(hopefully) if the actual hormone is present.
I got two different types of anavar/winstrol kits. Should be able to tell purity and If it has any of the hormone also. But we will see!!!

Vision systems are cool, but they too can still fail you.

I don’t know the machines for pharmaceuticals but I am a manufacturing engineer and have multiple machines with visions systems on them ranging from a simple alignment camera up to one that was quite a bit more expensive than you mentioned for weld inspections and they all still have a failure rate.

Agreed.... With some caveats. A black and white camera with the correct light array can render a color image. Hundreds of frames per second. With every color combination imaginable! Any deviation is detectable.

Now this is where it matters. On the programming side every inspection is a fail until it is a pass! All parts are garbage unless proven otherwise. I slightly higher than average failure rate is desirable and should trigger a manual inspection.

When I have done this a set of dogs turned the vial 180 degrees. Forcing any foreign material to be within view.

A manual inspection before placing vials in the fixture is still required.