Triple B Solutions

Fuck me
Just spent some time reading this thread
What a fucking shit show

Subbed for the lolz.

Their not expensive.
I could set you up a filtered to 0.3 microns (Probably closer to 0.1 micron, but I wouldnt want to have to pass an air sample on that promise) Positive pressure space with laminar flow of clean air directly over your work space for around 1.5k (MAXIMUM) for a small underground lab. (That price includes effectively air sealing the space and paying for an air pressure monitor aka DIGITAL Monometer (Manometer, for you americans)

Around 5k for a decent sized sized lab (Multiple work stations and significantly more sq feet)

Maintenance cost of around 200 per month.

No excuses for labs not to have this, especially at that low cost.

I personally hate hoods, they're inefficient/expensive and dont actively scrub the entire environment/protect the space for random exterior airborne particulates.
Yeah, this is along the point I was trying to make. There’s not a lot to it. I’m not saying these sources have that but it’s not insane to think if they had set one up open vials on a table wouldn’t be that big a deal.

add a little ultraviolet and you have microbial prevention as well.

Yeah, this is along the point I was trying to make. There’s not a lot to it. I’m not saying these sources have that but it’s not insane to think if they had set one up open vials on a table wouldn’t be that big a deal.

UV is a must in my book :)

I think everyone must have some good tren right now or something. Every single thread is fuck you mother fucker.

I even heard there was a big bald bearded women in one raising hell. jk

Fuck me
Just spent some time reading this thread
What a fucking shit show

Subbed for the lolz.

Their not expensive.
I could set you up a filtered to 0.3 microns (Probably closer to 0.1 micron, but I wouldnt want to have to pass an air sample on that promise) Positive pressure space with laminar flow of clean air directly over your work space for around 1.5k (MAXIMUM) for a small underground lab. (That price includes effectively air sealing the space and paying for an air pressure monitor aka DIGITAL Monometer (Manometer, for you americans)

Around 5k for a decent sized sized lab (Multiple work stations and significantly more sq feet)

Maintenance cost of around 200 per month.

No excuses for labs not to have this, especially at that low cost.

I personally hate hoods, they're inefficient/expensive and dont actively scrub the entire environment/protect the space for random exterior airborne particulates.

Just what trip needed, another knowledgeable guy in the house..

Welcome to the show..

Edit: He won't answer lab questions anyway.

When things have been requested here..
What will be remembered most, are the things you didn't do..
He's now sending in 10, no make that 12 samples in for testing when we requested he send in all of his raws and finished samples. I could understand the 10, but he has thousands of orders to fill so surely money isn't the problem .

Fuck this guy and this lab. We've been on his ass for 3 months and nothing has been done. @TripleBSolutions I don't even care what you do at this point. You're a shitty source with a shitty lab. Prove me wrong. You can't.

He's now sending in 10, no make that 12 samples in for testing when we requested he send in all of his raws and finished samples. I could understand the 10, but he has thousands of orders to fill so surely money isn't the problem .

Fuck this guy and this lab. We've been on his ass for 3 months and nothing has been done. @TripleBSolutions I don't even care what you do at this point. You're a shitty source with a shitty lab. Prove me wrong. You can't.
I wont fight with you Cochino.

I agreed to get EVERYTHING tested in a month or so. Yes, I originally sent 7 samples. USPS happened and I submitted 11 samples.

UV is a must in my book :)

To be honest
I didnt even mention Microbial UV filters, because it's a forglegone conclusion now.
Even 800 dollar HEPA scrubbers come with them

Hazmat manufacturers pretty much throw them in, since typically, mobile particulate units are used for both live/microbial and hard particulate hazards now ACM/Mold/Aerosol/Chemical respectively
And those of us in the industry got real fucking tired of having 4 different machines for 4 different hazards.

I wont fight with you Cochino.

I agreed to get EVERYTHING tested in a month or so. Yes, I originally sent 7 samples. USPS happened and I submitted 11 samples.

Maybe @BigBaldBeardGuy can correct me if I'm wrong ..

But If Im not mistaken, you agreed to send in 10 samples, and only sent in 7..

Then "USPS happened", and you now say you have sent in 11.

But I know for sure you said you were sending in all your products.. with the claim that you would have something like 50 test results.

Then USPS happened, and you now say you have sent in 11.
But I know for sure you said you were sending in all your products.. with the claim that you would have something like 50 test results.
Allow me to clear this up.

When me and BBBG were having discussions regarding how I should proceed on MESO he stated that if I had 10 samples the thread would be completely different. I submitted 4 samples before coming to MESO but USPS took forever. The other 3 results are blind tests.

Yes. I will be getting testing on everything.

Then "USPS happened", and you now say you have sent in 11.

He did say he would test everything. He didn't say when. Its fucking comical. He himself said he had thousands of orders to fill yet he can't send his finished or his raws in for sampling.

Take from this what you will.