Triple B Solutions

This may have been discussed before at Meso and if so my apologies for not having seen it. Wondering about the possibility of creating a matrix/checklist/dashboard for sources for the vetting process. Most of this stuff is binary- YES or NO. This would prevent the circular conversation and evasiveness of sources as they talk around topics but never answer a question. Users could then look at this dashboard and then make their own personal decision on whether they're comfortable with the vetting or not. Of course, the question would be raised, "who has the authority to mark/check boxes" but this could possibly be tackled with a like-type feature.

The conversation, badgering and soap opera is definitely entertaining but the evasiveness of simple YES/NO questions is blood boiling.

Thoughts?
I'm really thinking my idea of elected officials might gain some traction based on this idea. The internet is a fast world so let's hold election every 4-6 months. Whatdaya say?

You given me alot to ponder. For the sake of anonymity I'm going to go with No ID lol. No Jr Members though. That would be the same as mail in ballots if you ask me. A bunch of Jrs show up in the middle of the night after the polls are closed.
I think we should vote off the island in 100 pages if the demands of parliament have not been met.

To keeps things fair we should give the source the ability to appeal the 100 pages clause, IF and only if they can prove that there was a significant amount of BS posts designed to undermine the thread. Evidence will be presented to parliament and it's validity determined by a majority vote.

My brain hurts now...

You given me alot to ponder. For the sake of anonymity I'm going to go with No ID lol. No Jr Members though. That would be the same as mail in ballots of you ask me. A while bunch of Jrs show up in the middle of the night after the polls are closed.
I think we should vote off the island in 100 pages if the demands of parliament have not been met.

To keeps things fair we should give the source the ability to appeal the 100 pages clause, IF and only if they can prove that there was a significant amount of BS posts designed to undermine the thread. Evidence will be presented to parliament and it's validity determined by a majority vote.

My brain hurts now...

i was going to say give the source 100 posts max to have their shit together, but then they'd ignore more questions than Trip already has.

Still waiting for that lousy drunk to answer my Jano question. Maybe by the 5th time i ask, he'll finally sober up enough to answer it.

i was going to say give the source 100 posts max to have their shit together, but then they'd ignore more questions than Trip already has.

Still waiting for that lousy drunk to answer my Jano question. Maybe by the 5th time i ask, he'll finally sober up enough to answer it.
youre probably on ignore like i was

Fuck me
Just spent some time reading this thread
What a fucking shit show

Subbed for the lolz.

If that person had hepa filtration and positive pressure in the entire room what would setting the vial to the side while filling 10 more do that worries you?
It seems everyone is good with laminar hoods and that’s just unidirectional air flow in a specific area. This same concept is just expanded by scale in a clean room. I guess as I meant it would depend on more info.

No, a lot of that wouldn’t make sense and I agree people will cut corners when they can especially if they’re pressured. I get all of that and, yeah, I have nothing but the photo and was curious because I saw it shared a few times.

I know that laboratory clean rooms can get expensive, but they can also be fairly easy to setup in a home quite a bit cheaper if the person is slightly knowledgeable and handy. Of course that also depends on the level of ISO clean room you’re shooting for. Some allow thousands of particles and some as stringent as 12 particles at 3 microns or less per cubic meter.

I was just asking to get a feel for the thoughts behind the photo. I don’t know any of these guys and would always need more info and something from them to get a feel for what they’re really capable of.

Their not expensive.
I could set you up a filtered to 0.3 microns (Probably closer to 0.1 micron, but I wouldnt want to have to pass an air sample on that promise) Positive pressure space with laminar flow of clean air directly over your work space for around 1.5k (MAXIMUM) for a small underground lab. (That price includes effectively air sealing the space and paying for an air pressure monitor aka DIGITAL Monometer (Manometer, for you americans)

Around 5k for a decent sized sized lab (Multiple work stations and significantly more sq feet)

Maintenance cost of around 200 per month.

No excuses for labs not to have this, especially at that low cost.

I personally hate hoods, they're inefficient/expensive and dont actively scrub the entire environment/protect the space for random exterior airborne particulates.

How many batches of samples have you shipped?
How many samples in each batch?

I believe the first batch was 7?

Fuck me
What a fucking shit show

Subbed for the lolz.

Their not expensive.
I could set you up a filtered to 0.3 microns (Probably closer to 0.1 micron, but I wouldnt want to have to pass an air sample on that promise) Positive pressure space with laminar flow of clean air directly over your work space for around 1.5k (MAXIMUM) for a small underground lab. (That price includes effectively air sealing the space and paying for an air pressure monitor aka DIGITAL Monometer (Manometer, for you americans)

Around 5k for a decent sized sized lab (Multiple work stations and significantly more sq feet)

I personally hate hoods, they're inefficient/expensive and dont actively scrub the entire environment/protect the space for random exterior airborne particulates.
manometer. reminds me of that muppet. mahna mahna.

Fuck me
What a fucking shit show

Subbed for the lolz.

Their not expensive.

I might also add
This 1500 dollar methodology would stand up with a particulate air sample (With blowers running throughout the room) to a total for 1-3 microns collected over the course of 5000 litres of air taken in through the sample screen.

It... would... pass.

So yeah, it's just fucking lazy for labs not to have this..
Also, I may or may not literally do this for a living....lol