Triple B Solutions

I can see those concerns but would want a little more info before being fully against it. $20 scale can weigh just as well as one that costs more. Have used cheap ones in a pinch while reloading ammo. It’s on a stainless table and looks to be ptfe tubing with stainless fitting and mount, all of which are or can be sterile. A clean room isn’t much outside of washable surfaces, positive air pressure and a decent air filter. Hell, my house is hepa filtered with full home humidification. Little frp on some walls and I could turn any room there into a “clean room.” Again, I would want more info but I don’t see anything really crazy there outside of the drop height.

Omg.

The point is Big Bear had no clue what he was doing.

Nothing in that picture should be acceptable to anyone here. The guy was asked for photos of his lab and he had about $100 in equipment plus the nice stainless steel table.

You’re paying a little bit of a premium for a source to make it for you. You should expect more.

I could half-ass homebrew it and sell vials of TestE for $15/vial. You would order with confidence if I just lowered my filter a little closer to the vial?

Omg.

Nothing in that picture should be acceptable to anyone here. The guy was asked for photos of his lab and he had about $100 in equipment plus the nice stainless steel table.

You’re paying a little bit of a premium for a source to make it for you. You should expect more.

I could half-ass homebrew it and sell vials of TestE for $15/vial. You would order with confidence if I just lowered my filter a little closer to the vial?
Not even close to what I said, but okay. I said I would have a few more questions but the only thing instantly concerning in that photo alone is the drop height.

A clean room isn’t a whole lot. If this person could portray that they had a few other boxes checked that filtering system wouldn’t deter me as it seems to you. I have no other info on this source, only this photo.

Dude i could care less what you think of me or not. Im sure as heck not gonna get in my feelers over anything on this board. But if it means anything to you....it was more of a joke or bull jiving. I have nothing against you nor do i actually believe you are Triple B. After that comment I was thinking more like QuadrupleB.... Baby Back Butthurt Bitch. But foreal no hard feelings here buddy. Ill try harder at working toward the cause rather than adding to the shit show. My apologies @MadBret
You already done eating, bud?

You want to make some smart assed accusation about me being an undercover source, I'm gonna get shitty with you ten times outta ten, junior.

Omg.

I was gonna say the steel table looks nice atleast, 1/10 on inspection. But the amazon gem scale below it and that setup looks janky as fuck not working under a hood etc.

@madcap that is totally one of those 4x4 grow tents lol.

Can't forget this one..

View attachment 143252

This is one attempted source's idea of a filtered clean room..

For the record.. people actually believed this guy was taking the right steps and purchased product..
Before the persistent vetting brought this picture of the lab out into the open..
Who can forget the weed tent, anal beads and all.

This is why we ask for lab pics, not just the sources word. I don't see why some here don't have a problem buying from a stanger and yes, @TripleBSolutions is a stranger.

Who can forget the weed tent, anal beads and all.

This is why we ask for lab pics, not just the sources words. I don't see why some here don't have a problem buying from a stanger and yes, @TripleBSolutions is a stranger.

Lab photos are refused by all sources these days due to "opsec". Newsflash guy when they find the 1200 vials of RETARD LAB in your house with the matching photo it's not gonna matter much I think they're gonna link you to the RETARD LAB.

The only people I wouldn't request lab photos from are genuine super labs with double digit years under their belts tbh.

Some random jack that posts on meso with multiple fuckups and the photos shown above as examples is a reason why we beat the shit out of new sources.

Not even close to what I said, but okay. I said I would have a few more questions but the only thing instantly concerning in that photo alone is the drop height.

A clean room isn’t a whole lot. If this person could portray that they had a few other boxes checked that filtering system wouldn’t deter me as it seems to you. I have no other info on this source, only this photo.

Fine for a homebrewer.

With that setup, how is a source going to filter a liter batch? Is he going to be attentive while he fills each vial x 100 vials? Or is he going to get sloppy. Cut corners? Fill vial and set to side (open) then cap and crimp 10 at a time.

You need to consider scale of operation. MESO can get pretty busy. When you’re trying to fill 20 orders a day, you’re going to cut corners.

Fine for a homebrewer.

With that setup, how is a source going to filter a liter batch? Is he going to be attentive while he fills each vial x 100 vials? Or is he going to get sloppy. Cut corners? Fill vial and set to side (open) then cap and crimp 10 at a time.

You need to consider scale of operation. MESO can get pretty busy. When you’re trying to fill 20 orders a day, you’re going to cut corners.
If that person had hepa filtration and positive pressure in the entire room what would setting the vial to the side while filling 10 more do that worries you?
It seems everyone is good with laminar hoods and that’s just unidirectional air flow in a specific area. This same concept is just expanded by scale in a clean room. I guess as I meant it would depend on more info.

Fine for a homebrewer.

I'm always curious if the labs up here have those fancy auto fill machines you see on alibaba, looks like heaven for a brewer with the little conveyor belt with the amount they push up here. SYN and Pareto have to have a huge huge setup.

Lab photos are refused by all sources these days due to "opsec". Newsflash guy when they find the 1200 vials of RETARD LAB in your house with the matching photo it's not gonna matter much I think they're gonna link you to the RETARD LAB.

The only people I wouldn't request lab photos from are genuine super labs with double digit years under their belts tbh.

Some random jack that posts on meso with multiple fuckups and the photos shown above as examples is a reason why we beat the shit out of new sources.
I agree, but most of those labs do have pictures. Balkan, Alpha Parma, Thaiger, etc. The biggest worry is getting the real thing because those labs are often faked.

I remember years back a source that I was buying from got some fake Balkan but it tested out good. He was offering it at a low price and I jumped on it. Probably not the smartest thing I ever did but the feelz and gainz were there lol.

If that person had hepa filtration and positive pressure in the entire room what would setting the vial to the side while filling 10 more do that worries you?
It seems everyone is good with laminar hoods and that’s just unidirectional air flow in a specific area. This same concept is just expanded by scale in a clean room. I guess as I meant it would depend on more info.

You’re right, you don’t have the benefit of the whole backstory.

But here, based on what you see in that photo, would it make sense for the guy to have a clean room setup? Spend $100 for a cheap peri pump, surgical tubing, syringe filters and a pocket scale. But he has a clean room. @silentlemon101 would love to discuss a true clean room setup. He knows all there is to know about those. That Big Bear guy wasn’t using a clean room. I don’t think any of these UGLs are, even if they “say” they are. It’s cost prohibitive so that’s why most go with a laminar hood at best, the others are just open air.

You’re right, you don’t have the benefit of the whole backstory.

But here, based on what you see in that photo, would it make sense for the guy to have a clean room setup? Spend $100 for a cheap peri pump, surgical tubing, syringe filters and a pocket scale. But he has a clean room. @silentlemon101 would love to discuss a true clean room setup. He knows all there is to know about those. That Big Bear guy wasn’t using a clean room. I don’t think any of these UGLs are, even if they “say” they are. It’s cost prohibitive so that’s why most go with a laminar hood at best, the others are just open air.
No, a lot of that wouldn’t make sense and I agree people will cut corners when they can especially if they’re pressured. I get all of that and, yeah, I have nothing but the photo and was curious because I saw it shared a few times.

I know that laboratory clean rooms can get expensive, but they can also be fairly easy to setup in a home quite a bit cheaper if the person is slightly knowledgeable and handy. Of course that also depends on the level of ISO clean room you’re shooting for. Some allow thousands of particles and some as stringent as 12 particles at 3 microns or less per cubic meter.

I was just asking to get a feel for the thoughts behind the photo. I don’t know any of these guys and would always need more info and something from them to get a feel for what they’re really capable of.

I can see those concerns but would want a little more info before being fully against it. $20 scale can weigh just as well as one that costs more. Have used cheap ones in a pinch while reloading ammo. It’s on a stainless table and looks to be ptfe tubing with stainless fitting and mount, all of which are or can be sterile. A clean room isn’t much outside of washable surfaces, positive air pressure and a decent air filter. Hell, my house is hepa filtered with full home humidification. Little frp on some walls and I could turn any room there into a “clean room.” Again, I would want more info but I don’t see anything really crazy there outside of the drop height.
Uh, you're kidding right?

I'm always curious if the labs up here have those fancy auto fill machines you see on alibaba, looks like heaven for a brewer with the little conveyor belt with the amount they push up here. SYN and Pareto have to have a huge huge setup.
I’m always jealous of Canada they get the mega labs and cool setups while we get the fucking 4x4 with a box fan.

I’m always jealous of Canada they get the mega labs and cool setups while we get the fucking 4x4 with a box fan.
You guys win the GH/Raws war our customs are a tad more dickish but yes we have like three jerk worthy labs that have impeccable records bordering on 10 years each afaik.

But serostim is $1600/box up here....

Sponsors