Triple B Solutions

Just now catching up.

@TripleBSolutions you fucking dick....you could have saved everyone a lot of time, frustration and energy if you would have just done the testing two months ago like we all asked. I commend you for righting the ship but as I’ve read with the “crashed” DHB excuse...you still have some way to go.

We are very critical here for a reason - but I promise you - you keep doing shit right and you will see a significant influx of business.

Keep up the testing and transparency, stop with the bs and excuses and you will do well here. I understand your position on figuring out the issue with DHB - do it - fix the problem, report back and lets keep moving forward.
Honestly testing the raws first would have made things easier. I wont even argue with you.

Dear Meso,
I would like to take all ur money. Therefore I have sent ALL raws and finished products for testing. I am no longer letting my dog Rocko chew on any of the precisely dosed, closely inspected product. Thank u all for making me rich.
Ur pal, 3B

Yea, that one is totally on you. Can’t believe you forgot to mention it. Maybe we can start this process all over from the very beginning.
I’ll try to up my vetting game. I can’t believe that I let this source down so badly by not suggesting that they test their raws so they can adjust their calculations accordingly.

It’s shameful, really. Had I said something 100 pages ago, he could have said “Great idea! That would be much more effective than guessing at potencies!” and saved himself a ton of drama.

This one is on me.

I’ll try to up my vetting game. I can’t believe that I let this source down so badly by not suggesting that they test their raws so they can adjust their calculations accordingly.

It’s shameful, really. Had I said something 100 pages ago, he could have said “Great idea! That’s way better than guessing at potencies!” and saved himself a ton of drama.

This one is on me.

You fucked up for sure

It’s shameful, really. Had I said something 100 pages ago, he could have said “Great idea! That would be much more effective than guessing at potencies!” and saved himself a ton of drama.

This one is on me.
@Test_Subject ....please don’t let it happen again.

New information regarding DHB. When submitting the samples I randomly grab a vial out of my storage. These vials are saved. When consulting with Jano about the result he brought up that if the DHB crashed at some point it would have negatively effected the results. After reading the email I checked on the vial of DHB used for the test. It had crashed. It is likely that negatively effected the results.

Crashing is pretty common for DHB and I brew mine with the absolute minimum amount of solvents to keep it suspended. Brewing it like this turns a compound that is known for its heavy pip into a compound that has very little or no pip upon injection.

EDIT: I will be taking further steps to confirm the results. I would recommend making sure your DHB is fully suspended before injection.
Are you going to send in all raws for testing prior to your next big brew?

This one is on me.

Everone here is responsible..

If we would have had genuine concerns and suggestions, trip here would have definitely taken the advise, but instead, we were all just "bullying" and "gaslighting" so why should he listen..

I would understand this position if I was trying to get out of responsibility. Stop painting me as something I am not and stop gaslighting me. There is far more to gain by us cooperating.

I never said that I would not fix this. I'm not going anywhere and I am not telling my customers to take a hike. I need to verify the results for my purposes and my customers. At this point if they believe it is 80mg/ml when the mg/ml is actually 110mg/ml and they start compensating the dosage they will end up with far more compound then intended. Along with this I need to know if it was underdosed or crashed for future brewing purposes so I am making accurately dosed gear.
Why don't you just test your fucking raws?!

I do not know if it was crashed when I drew the sample. Before agitating it the crystals were set along the side of the so the liquid was closer to clear and so were the crystals. There are different possibilities but I will say this - I would know for sure if I had raw testing on the DHB and this would have been avoided.
Looks like you’re making progress, learning to graciously accept that sometimes you’re wrong and if you fuckup and admit it, we’re a lot easier going.

I doubt it was that crashed when I took out the sample. Breaking the seal probably caused it to crash more. When the vial was not agitated the liquid was more clear and you could see crystals on the side of the vial but it was harder to see in a picture. Once again, speculation.

If you are referring to the label I literally grab a random vial for these tests. I still have vials of DHB with the old label. I could have changed it for the picture but that felt wrong?
Or it wasn't crashed and you stuck that vial in the freezer for the picture

You need to use question marks like you’re keeping a tally. First time you ask - ? Second time - ?? Third time - ???

I’m sure it’s not like he’s purposely ignoring certain questions.
They all have had question marks,no just assumed he had me on ignore, I guess he just doesn't like my questions

This was pretty entertaining and funny to me. Especially after dad came over here to scold us for bullying his son and not letting him play with us.

[mention]52mesa [/mention] needs to lay off the meth pipe. He posted a bit of a meltdown on SST, premptively prepared for a floater report. I guess it really is entirely implausible that a floater turns up from time to time. Way more likely that it’s a conspiracy against SST and their “top sources”.

I would like to point out that MESO was affected by the same DDOS attacks as well but Millard knows what the fuck he’s doing and upgraded everything here to prevent that. All of SST must like playing the victim card.

Anyway, cut and pasted. Kinda looney, but I’m sure the dude is totally stable.

Synergy Forge:

Hello all, I continue to be fully operational but still fighting the protonmail inbound message block. I have no control over protonmail nor their actions, For the time being, and until they choose otherwise, they will not allow any emails to be sent to me from their platform. If you are concerned about privacy then please use PGP, my key has always been listed on my page. Although now that I say that someone will attempt to have it taken down. Which is not unexpected. Current destruction attempt of SST has left discord down and you have to ask yourself why someone would want to take SST down. Their DDoS attempt failed and has been mitigated for future events so they now turn their attention on the top sources, trying to take them down and destroy their reputation. My packs are still going out the next day, never missed a beat on that. My communications have been interrupted a bit but I continue to persevere. It appears there is now a fake website with my name attached that is currently stealing people’s money. I do not have a website, so anyone ordering from there will lose their money and I can’t say as I have any responsibility there since I have never had a website, have never advertised a website, and up until a few days ago have only had the one contact method. WHich has been changed to

Sales@Synergy(edited)

My writing style is very unique and my mastery of the English language is undeniable so if you talk to someone that has misspelling and grammatical errors, then you should check to see where that information came from. I do not feel obligated to process any order that doesn’t come from sales@synergy(edited) or the original email. I feel that since it has been this way for so long that anyone that has done business with me knows the appropriate method to place an order. And everyone knows I’m long-winded.

In keeping with that last statement, i"m sure the next step to try to discredit me will be fake test results or fake pictures of tainted gear. I am fully prepared for that and stand by with the damning counter-argument to that. I haven’t seen it yet but that is the natural next step to anyone trying to interrupt the success of a source. So for those that have continued to do business with me, thank you. I appreciate each and every one of you, without you this kind of douchebaggery would not be possible. Success is a double-edged sword and the more you stand out as exemplary, the more others try to beat you down. I take the good with the bad and never let it get to me. Please continue to support SST and do not let the actions of a few drive you from this unique community of banded brothers.
Thank you,
Syn

I’m sure @Zaaz is part of a much larger UGL that is systematically attacking successful labs. Lol. And whoever @savagevisions is can be folded in half to suck his own dick for saying MESO sucks.

This was pretty entertaining and funny to me. Especially after dad came over here to scold us for bullying his son and not letting him play with us.

[mention]52mesa [/mention] needs to lay off the meth pipe. He posted a bit of a meltdown on SST, premptively prepared for a floater report. I guess it really is entirely implausible that a floater turns up from time to time. Way more likely that it’s a conspiracy against SST and their “top sources”.

I would like to point out that MESO was affected by the same DDOS attacks as well but Millard knows what the fuck he’s doing and upgraded everything here to prevent that. All of SST must like playing the victim card.

Anyway, cut and pasted. Kinda looney, but I’m sure the dude is totally stable.

Synergy Forge:

Hello all, I continue to be fully operational but still fighting the protonmail inbound message block. I have no control over protonmail nor their actions, For the time being, and until they choose otherwise, they will not allow any emails to be sent to me from their platform. If you are concerned about privacy then please use PGP, my key has always been listed on my page. Although now that I say that someone will attempt to have it taken down. Which is not unexpected. Current destruction attempt of SST has left discord down and you have to ask yourself why someone would want to take SST down. Their DDoS attempt failed and has been mitigated for future events so they now turn their attention on the top sources, trying to take them down and destroy their reputation. My packs are still going out the next day, never missed a beat on that. My communications have been interrupted a bit but I continue to persevere. It appears there is now a fake website with my name attached that is currently stealing people’s money. I do not have a website, so anyone ordering from there will lose their money and I can’t say as I have any responsibility there since I have never had a website, have never advertised a website, and up until a few days ago have only had the one contact method. WHich has been changed to

Sales@Synergy(edited)

My writing style is very unique and my mastery of the English language is undeniable so if you talk to someone that has misspelling and grammatical errors, then you should check to see where that information came from. I do not feel obligated to process any order that doesn’t come from sales@synergy(edited) or the original email. I feel that since it has been this way for so long that anyone that has done business with me knows the appropriate method to place an order. And everyone knows I’m long-winded.

In keeping with that last statement, i"m sure the next step to try to discredit me will be fake test results or fake pictures of tainted gear. I am fully prepared for that and stand by with the damning counter-argument to that. I haven’t seen it yet but that is the natural next step to anyone trying to interrupt the success of a source. So for those that have continued to do business with me, thank you. I appreciate each and every one of you, without you this kind of douchebaggery would not be possible. Success is a double-edged sword and the more you stand out as exemplary, the more others try to beat you down. I take the good with the bad and never let it get to me. Please continue to support SST and do not let the actions of a few drive you from this unique community of banded brothers.
Thank you,
Syn

I’m sure @Zaaz is part of a much larger UGL that is systematically attacking successful labs. Lol. And whoever @savagevisions is can be folded in half to suck his own dick for saying MESO sucks.
Can we please not turn this into a MESO vs SST thread? I asked Syn not to post here and he isn't anymore.

Can we please not turn this into a MESO vs SST thread? I asked Syn not to post here and he isn't anymore.

Yea I know. Don’t want to force you off from riding the fence. It’s in your interests to play nicely with both.

But the point really was that your dad is fucking bonkers nuts. I really hope we don’t see that conspiracy carried by you. You already know that won’t work here. It’s best to admit responsibility, correct what may need correcting and move forward. Cause even if there is a nutty conspiracy, guess what? It’s YOUR problem and not ours so we don’t need to see it, hear about it, or anything else. Business is business.