Triple B Solutions

How did the low-quality raws not show up in the “test reports” that Sym provided? I thought that he kept a spreadsheet record? Were the poor compounds the ones that got tested before the day that they were tested on had actually came to be?

Inquiring minds want to know.

This was pretty entertaining and funny to me. Especially after dad came over here to scold us for bullying his son and not letting him play with us.

[mention]52mesa [/mention] needs to lay off the meth pipe. He posted a bit of a meltdown on SST, premptively prepared for a floater report. I guess it really is entirely implausible that a floater turns up from time to time. Way more likely that it’s a conspiracy against SST and their “top sources”.

I would like to point out that MESO was affected by the same DDOS attacks as well but Millard knows what the fuck he’s doing and upgraded everything here to prevent that. All of SST must like playing the victim card.

Anyway, cut and pasted. Kinda looney, but I’m sure the dude is totally stable.

Synergy Forge:

Hello all, I continue to be fully operational but still fighting the protonmail inbound message block. I have no control over protonmail nor their actions, For the time being, and until they choose otherwise, they will not allow any emails to be sent to me from their platform. If you are concerned about privacy then please use PGP, my key has always been listed on my page. Although now that I say that someone will attempt to have it taken down. Which is not unexpected. Current destruction attempt of SST has left discord down and you have to ask yourself why someone would want to take SST down. Their DDoS attempt failed and has been mitigated for future events so they now turn their attention on the top sources, trying to take them down and destroy their reputation. My packs are still going out the next day, never missed a beat on that. My communications have been interrupted a bit but I continue to persevere. It appears there is now a fake website with my name attached that is currently stealing people’s money. I do not have a website, so anyone ordering from there will lose their money and I can’t say as I have any responsibility there since I have never had a website, have never advertised a website, and up until a few days ago have only had the one contact method. WHich has been changed to

Sales@Synergy(edited)

My writing style is very unique and my mastery of the English language is undeniable so if you talk to someone that has misspelling and grammatical errors, then you should check to see where that information came from. I do not feel obligated to process any order that doesn’t come from sales@synergy(edited) or the original email. I feel that since it has been this way for so long that anyone that has done business with me knows the appropriate method to place an order. And everyone knows I’m long-winded.

In keeping with that last statement, i"m sure the next step to try to discredit me will be fake test results or fake pictures of tainted gear. I am fully prepared for that and stand by with the damning counter-argument to that. I haven’t seen it yet but that is the natural next step to anyone trying to interrupt the success of a source. So for those that have continued to do business with me, thank you. I appreciate each and every one of you, without you this kind of douchebaggery would not be possible. Success is a double-edged sword and the more you stand out as exemplary, the more others try to beat you down. I take the good with the bad and never let it get to me. Please continue to support SST and do not let the actions of a few drive you from this unique community of banded brothers.
Thank you,
Syn

I’m sure @Zaaz is part of a much larger UGL that is systematically attacking successful labs. Lol. And whoever @savagevisions is can be folded in half to suck his own dick for saying MESO sucks.
“My mastery of the English language is undeniable”

I want to know how many fedoras this guy owns.

I do have to give Trip some credit, though. After a full two months of people beating him over the head with the proper way to do things, he finally gets it.

Better late than never, I suppose.

Literally just saw this quote in synergyforge's sst page and had to share:
My writing style is very unique and my mastery of the English language is undeniable

ahhh fuck. @BigBaldBeardGuy beat me to it. the moment is gone...
@Grab Bag, you beat me to it too. I'm just too slow.

Last edited:
This was pretty entertaining and funny to me. Especially after dad came over here to scold us for bullying his son and not letting him play with us.

[mention]52mesa [/mention] needs to lay off the meth pipe. He posted a bit of a meltdown on SST, premptively prepared for a floater report. I guess it really is entirely implausible that a floater turns up from time to time. Way more likely that it’s a conspiracy against SST and their “top sources”.

I would like to point out that MESO was affected by the same DDOS attacks as well but Millard knows what the fuck he’s doing and upgraded everything here to prevent that. All of SST must like playing the victim card.

Anyway, cut and pasted. Kinda looney, but I’m sure the dude is totally stable.

Synergy Forge:

Hello all, I continue to be fully operational but still fighting the protonmail inbound message block. I have no control over protonmail nor their actions, For the time being, and until they choose otherwise, they will not allow any emails to be sent to me from their platform. If you are concerned about privacy then please use PGP, my key has always been listed on my page. Although now that I say that someone will attempt to have it taken down. Which is not unexpected. Current destruction attempt of SST has left discord down and you have to ask yourself why someone would want to take SST down. Their DDoS attempt failed and has been mitigated for future events so they now turn their attention on the top sources, trying to take them down and destroy their reputation. My packs are still going out the next day, never missed a beat on that. My communications have been interrupted a bit but I continue to persevere. It appears there is now a fake website with my name attached that is currently stealing people’s money. I do not have a website, so anyone ordering from there will lose their money and I can’t say as I have any responsibility there since I have never had a website, have never advertised a website, and up until a few days ago have only had the one contact method. WHich has been changed to

Sales@Synergy(edited)

My writing style is very unique and my mastery of the English language is undeniable so if you talk to someone that has misspelling and grammatical errors, then you should check to see where that information came from. I do not feel obligated to process any order that doesn’t come from sales@synergy(edited) or the original email. I feel that since it has been this way for so long that anyone that has done business with me knows the appropriate method to place an order. And everyone knows I’m long-winded.

In keeping with that last statement, i"m sure the next step to try to discredit me will be fake test results or fake pictures of tainted gear. I am fully prepared for that and stand by with the damning counter-argument to that. I haven’t seen it yet but that is the natural next step to anyone trying to interrupt the success of a source. So for those that have continued to do business with me, thank you. I appreciate each and every one of you, without you this kind of douchebaggery would not be possible. Success is a double-edged sword and the more you stand out as exemplary, the more others try to beat you down. I take the good with the bad and never let it get to me. Please continue to support SST and do not let the actions of a few drive you from this unique community of banded brothers.
Thank you,
Syn

I’m sure @Zaaz is part of a much larger UGL that is systematically attacking successful labs. Lol. And whoever @savagevisions is can be folded in half to suck his own dick for saying MESO sucks.
Lol I had to drink another coffee to get through reading Syns novel. I even asked why he thought someone would attack SST and he replied with another fucking novel.

The savagevision dude is also delusional. I had a long winded post about about why meso was better and almost hit send, but didn’t want the headache so I just said fair enough.

Lol I had to drink another coffee to get through reading Syns novel. I even asked why he thought someone would attack SST and he replied with another fucking novel.

The savagevision dude is also delusional. I had a long winded post about about why meso was better and almost hit send, but didn’t want the headache so I just said fair enough.

English Mastery Forge should take a look at this thread.

SST is a magnet for inexperienced users. Anabolex is a scam forum that only exists to push their awful sources on inexperienced users. There's no mystery as to why SST is a target.

I do have to give Trip some credit, though. After a full two months of people beating him over the head with the proper way to do things, he finally gets it.

Better late than never, I suppose.
Yeah I have been thinking the same. Most people wouldn't stick around this long. He is determined for sure. It may take a while but I feel like it is theoretically possible to salvage all of this. Just gonna take time.

Yeah I have been thinking the same. Most people wouldn't stick around this long. He is determined for sure. It may take a while but I feel like it is theoretically possible to salvage all of this. Just gonna take time.

Agreed
Hes just awkward as fuck lol.
He needs to continue with being straightforward and honest.
Made good on promises of testing.
Stop beating around the Bush on shit like reimbursement.

Doesnt matter if @TripleBSolutions crashed the DHB or underdosed it.

You have to understand something
It isnt mesos problem, its yours.
Wether it's one or the other, who cares, it isnt 100mg, so just make your customer base happy by ensuring you look after the .

Good on him for posting the 80mg DHB, but holy fuck.bud... prepare and stop being so awkward.
You should KNOW there will be q reaction
Post how you're going to solve the issue.. WITH the the HPLC from.Jano

dont wait until members jump in

Not a good look, but yeah I agree @xgunx I thi k this dude just needs to get it together.

Lol at bullying. I’m giving you good advice for free. Go fuck yourself Trip. I was keeping it positive until you started the same bullshit Trip antics.
You're a flat out bully plain and simple Same with the rest of your minion following. You gave him shit advice. If I was running this lab, fuck the DHB. I wouldn't even sell it. Its a shit compound that very few people buy, and it gives PIP, and it crashes easy if you dont know what your doing. He should have used some castor oil in the formula, and he probably didnt use enough BB, then it wouldn't have crashed. See, I know a bit of chemistry. This is what you call, giving good advice.
Now move along shit for brains. When you know how to brew, please rejoin the conversation.. Thanks and have a blessed Saturday..

You're a flat out bully plain and simple Same with the rest of your minion following. Me on the other hand, I love sucking dick. I could suck 10 dicks each day and it still wouldn’t be enough dick for me. I’m sucking a dick right now as a matter of fact. DHB can suck a dick and that’s why I don’t like it. I’m the only dick sucker.
Thanks and have a blessed Saturday..

My @runningback34 translator worked. I have him on ignore but this new MESO feature gives me a quick summary of what he said.