Triple B Solutions

Read? Pfft. I ain’t got time for that. I have my harem of nude large-breasted brunette virgins read the latest MESO posts to me while I enjoy snacking on these sweet vine-ripened grapes dipped in fresh rose-scented honey. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to roll over and allow the midget to walk on my back and jiggle her oiled tits over my bald head. That always puts me to sleep.
#blessed
Man you are gonna be pissed when you wake up but for now sweet dreams gentle prince. Reality is often disappointing...

Read? Pfft. I ain’t got time for that. I have my harem of nude large-breasted brunette virgins read the latest MESO posts to me while I enjoy snacking on these sweet vine-ripened grapes dipped in fresh rose-scented honey. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to roll over and allow the midget to walk on my back and jiggle her oiled tits over my bald head. That always puts me to sleep.
#blessed
In my typical selfish fashion I missed your point entirely. I get it now. Life isn't easy for anyone.

Trips can I make a request? Perhaps you and @Liska can collaborate?

I call it M.O.A.P.W.O (mother of all pre workouts)

50mgs test no Ester
50mgs tren no Ester
250mcg methyltrienolone

If you can squeeze 100/100/500mcg into each ml without it becoming syrup that would rock

I would be happy to run a proper log
Would like to try ASAP

Thank you

Not looking for a handout happy to pay

Last edited:

50mgs test no Ester
50mgs tren no Ester
250mcg methyltrienolone

If you can squeeze 100/100/500mcg into each ml without it becoming syrup that would rock

Would like to try ASAP

Thank you

I've seen this somewhere already.. srx or colonial.. it has a stupid name like godzilla piss.. but it has to be a strong blend for pwo

50mgs test no Ester
50mgs tren no Ester
250mcg methyltrienolone

Would like to try ASAP

Thank you

I've seen this somewhere already.. srx or colonial.. it has a stupid name like godzilla piss.. but it has to be a strong blend for pwo
It can be tweaked.
Just brainstorming here.
I want something unique.
Figure the Brewmaster might have some ideas as well.

Also 258 on the scale today. Dropping water like crazy i assume from the primo doing its thing.
Loving it.
On track for 270 by months end and I will be in great shape to start prep.

20210708_195838.jpg

Last edited:
@TripleBSolutions I wish I had jumped on primo sooner. The average knucklehead only looking at one facet of a drug would miss the finer things primo offers.
Its amazing.
By the by have you seen methenolone no Ester by any chance? That would really be something. Throw 50mgs of that in with TNE and TREN NE and methyltrienolone and ship 5 bottles my way!
Guaranteed hot like fire

@TripleBSolutions I wish I had jumped on primo sooner. The average knucklehead only looking at one facet of a drug would miss the finer things primo offers.
Its amazing.
By the by have you seen methenolone no Ester by any chance? That would really be something. Throw 50mgs of that in with TNE and TREN NE and methyltrienolone and ship 5 bottles my way!
Guaranteed hot like fire
He’s primo is good, I’ll gear trips that.

50mgs test no Ester
50mgs tren no Ester
250mcg methyltrienolone

Would like to try ASAP

Thank you

That's gotta be like straight guaiacol at that point, right?

nice looking pack. I wonder why some purple tops and some black of the same compound...

The purple capped vials were accidentally shaken and everyone knows what that does. It causes The Gay.

It’s good that Trips looks out for his customers and denotes the vials that cause The Gay.

Sponsors