Triple B Solutions

Ordered on the 2nd, late the in evening. Arrived today. Not bad considering a holiday weekend. Got everything I ordered. Will give a feeelzz report on the tren and superdrol. Considering getting some tested.

How would you do it differently?
I figure if sources could make it without super solvents they would but as a consumer I don't know when it stops being worth it. A tiny bit of guaiacol in your dhb seems fine but its definitely toxic and not something I want to pin a lot of

Do you have a cycle planned?

Also, pretty labels don’t mean anything, I know. But aside from the bending barbell, I don’t get the hate for the labels, they actually look pretty good.

that’s because those labels are pretty. His new label is the white trash version of that. I promise his label inspiration came from a sticker on the back of a jacked up 97 dodge pickup in the back of the trailer park.

that’s because those labels are pretty. His new label is the white trash version of that. I promise his label inspiration came from a sticker on the back of a jacked up 97 dodge pickup in the back of the trailer park.

You got it flipped. Norma Jean showed the pretty new labels. The old labels were the white trash trucker bikini silhouette girl and we’re misprinted “Bar Bender Bodies”.

Do you have a cycle planned?

Also, pretty labels don’t mean anything, I know. But aside from the bending barbell, I don’t get the hate for the labels, they actually look pretty good.
I’m 6 weeks in, right now I’m running 960 Test E, 650 Mast E, 420 Primo, and 280 Deca. (Doses titrated based on response). The Tren and Prop are going to someone else.

You got it flipped. Norma Jean showed the pretty new labels. The old labels were the white trash trucker bikini silhouette girl and we’re misprinted “Bar Bender Bodies”.

oh good! I’ve got a mix of the two and forgot which was new. Glad to hear the classy labels are new, I very much prefer them over trucker girls.

I’m glad to see these blind tests come back good. I have 8 vials of primo all together- 4 from a source I always buy from and 4 from Triple B. It will be my first run with primo. I’m going to run Trips first. Same batch that was tested most recently at 198.4 mg/ml. I’m thinking 350 test+500 primo. I’m not a primo expert; is it smarter to take that higher? Say 600-700? Or stay put at 500. Test is lower than normal because I tend to get a lot of face bloat from high dose test. Another reason I try to stay away from a lot of “wet” compounds like Dbol, Adrol, Deca etc.

I’m glad to see these blind tests come back good. I have 8 vials of primo all together- 4 from a source I always buy from and 4 from Triple B. It will be my first run with primo. I’m going to run Trips first. Same batch that was tested most recently at 198.4 mg/ml. I’m thinking 350 test+500 primo. I’m not a primo expert; is it smarter to take that higher? Say 600-700? Or stay put at 500. Test is lower than normal because I tend to get a lot of face bloat from high dose test. Another reason I try to stay away from a lot of “wet” compounds like Dbol, Adrol, Deca etc.
Keep test/primo 1:1 or a little higher test than primo. I'm running 750/600 roughly
Don't worry about bloating primo will take care of that. If you run primo higher than test you might crash estrogen and have a mess on your hands.

Keep test/primo 1:1 or a little higher test than primo. I'm running 750/600 roughly
Don't worry about bloating primo will take care of that. If you run primo higher than test you might crash estrogen and have a mess on your hands.
Huh!?;primo doesn't drop your estrogen

Huh!?;primo doesn't drop your estrogen
Not to the extent Masteron does but I've seen bloodwork a few times where Primo lowered e2 below range (into single digits once) when added to a Test cycle at ratios like 150mg/600mg & 250mg/800mg Test E/Primo E respectively.