Triple B Solutions

Yea it's pretty cool. I'm still stuck in my ways about their older albums
As am I. I saw Tool live in Oakland during their Laterals tour and oh my God I will never forget it. They sounded EXACTLY like they did on the album. Maynard sang with his back to the audience the whole show writhing around and shit.Danny Carey went off on a solo I can't remember which song it was but he went fucking crazy it was amazing! He has to have the sickest drum set in the world
Maybe the guy from dream theater has a bigger one.but Danny is the best drummer ever in my mind. And Lateralus is still an amazing amazing album. But I listen to Aenima far more.
View: https://youtu.be/M1tIH55Bo8k

You don't mean that!

I definitely do if you’re crying over fucking “likes”.

I’ve been over this before, I “like” just about every post I read.

I can’t believe I have to explain this to grown men on an anonymous forum. Let alone one where we are all on supraphysiological levels of androgens.

I definitely do if you’re crying over fucking “likes”.

I’ve been over this before, I “like” just about every post I read.

I can’t believe I have to explain this to grown men on an anonymous forum. Let alone one where we are all on supraphysiological levels of androgens.
You get a like because I have always been impressed with your writing abilities. Hopefully you are making money someplace with your talents since I doubt meso is paying you.

Its pop culture reference to Aliens dickwad.
Whats cringeworthy is mr overinflated ego himself liking your stupid post.
I feel the burn bbg! Ouch!
Please stop liking posts that seem to go against me! Its so horrible!
Says the kettle calling the pot black.

If you want you can sit here while you scrounge together a grand to save your cat and i will.kick back.on your computer and like all the meso posts I read.

Read? Pfft. I ain’t got time for that. I have my harem of nude large-breasted brunette virgins read the latest MESO posts to me while I enjoy snacking on these sweet vine-ripened grapes dipped in fresh rose-scented honey. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to roll over and allow the midget to walk on my back and jiggle her oiled tits over my bald head. That always puts me to sleep.
#blessed