Triple B Solutions

Trest E is going to be a bit expensive. I am working on finding a lower cost raw provider for Trest E so I will be able to lower my price on it, but I am excited to offer it. I have MENT on hand now but I am waiting for test results.
You have a rough estimate for when it will be available? I’m willing to pay a bit of a premium if it tests well.

Is MENT (in both esters) something you plan to stock or is this a limited run or what ever you wanna call it?
Plan to keep stocking.

how do you expect to find another source for trest e with lower prices? you got your current source for it from liska who im sure has already asked most raws suppliers
I am grateful when sources work together to get better products for the good of the community and harm reduction but I am not @Liska and I cannot speak for him. We are in no way connected. I will be doing some digging and a lot of testing.

Plan to keep stocking.

I am grateful when sources work together to get better products for the good of the community and harm reduction but I am not @Liska and I cannot speak for him. We are in no way connected. I will be doing some digging and a lot of testing.
おじゃまします, after yesterdays chat it didn't sound like you got it from the guy I mentioned many months ago after all, no? To satisfy everyone's curiousity, when it comes to compounds like Trest E,D, Oxabolone, DMAU etc. sometimes the question to ask isn't "do you have this?" but "can you make this?"

I'll leave again unless called upon, your harem of mean girls scares me.

おじゃまします, after yesterdays chat it didn't sound like you got it from the guy I mentioned many months ago after all, no? To satisfy everyone's curiousity, when it comes to compounds like Trest E,D, Oxabolone, DMAU etc. sometimes the question to ask isn't "do you have this?" but "can you make this?"

Wanna trade tit pics for a pack to the states? ;)

Now I know you did not direct that last part at me.

Sponsors

Latest posts