Triple B Solutions

It seems to me that running trest at 200 mg/wk is considered HIGH dose. I am running it at 70/wk right now and I consider that to be a moderate dose. I cannot fathom why you would need 500 mg/mL.
how do you use your trest. are you stacking it with other compounds? Ive seen a few posts here where people do low dosing as pre workouts. or am I confusing that with a different no ester compound?

checking in from a couple months ago, the source actually came thru on the b1g1 var when my original shipment had an error, provided tester vials as well for jano

how do you use your trest. are you stacking it with other compounds? Ive seen a few posts here where people do low dosing as pre workouts. or am I confusing that with a different no ester compound?
I am running test, NPP, trest. Gonna drop the NPP in a few weeks and add in tren ace.

Trest or MENT is a highly potent compound that does not require large doses for great results.

I've never had a package show up on informed delivery. Period. Not even an Amazon order. Nothing unless I input the tracking numbers myself. I will have to try the link in the email they are supposed to send, but I don't think they have been sending me a daily email either.
Edit: Just checked and no email from USPS. I'll have to ask the mailman...
Same for me.. I gave up on it long ago.. I like a surprise in my mailbox sometimes.. feels like xmas

I am giving triple b a shot... I am in prep and im not super happy with my tren being cloudy so I am going to move over to all his stuff. will report back

I am giving triple b a shot... I am in prep and im not super happy with my tren being cloudy so I am going to move over to all his stuff. will report back
I’m giving his Tren E a shot ina couple weeks. His test has been perfect for me. Been on it for about three weeks now. No pip at all. Can’t wait for the Trest E. I got an infection from a research companies Trest A, but I loved its effects.

I’m giving his Tren E a shot ina couple weeks. His test has been perfect for me. Been on it for about three weeks now. No pip at all. Can’t wait for the Trest E. I got an infection from a research companies Trest A, but I loved its effects.
Trest E is going to be a bit expensive. I am working on finding a lower cost raw provider for Trest E so I will be able to lower my price on it, but I am excited to offer it. I have MENT on hand now but I am waiting for test results.

Trest E is going to be a bit expensive. I am working on finding a lower cost raw provider for Trest E so I will be able to lower my price on it, but I am excited to offer it. I have MENT on hand now but I am waiting for test results.
Is MENT (in both esters) something you plan to stock or is this a limited run or what ever you wanna call it?

how do you expect to find another source for trest e with lower prices? you got your current source for it from liska who im sure has already asked most raws suppliers