Triple B Solutions

Even trying to compare Naps to Trip is truly silly. Trip has his fair share of issues, but they truly pale in comparison to Naps. Motor oil gear? Check. Doxing customers? Threatening hot packs? Check. Consistently underdosed or getting the wrong shit? Check. Naps has committed every fucking cardinal sin of a UGL.

I mean come on. Getting that $15 off your Naps gear isn’t worth this lmao.

Dumb newb question. What's a hot pack?
A pack sent out that’s purposely suspicious (leaking oil, identifying information about illicit products inside etc.) that’s sent out with the express purpose of getting someone busted.

It’s not a threat that you want to hear from someone providing illegal drugs, that’s for sure. Even if Naps had a spotless record, which they don’t, that alone is enough to stay the fuck away.

What happens when your order gets fucked up and they decide that you’re more trouble than they want to deal with? You’d have to be fucking drunk to give these scumbags your personal information.

Basically he was going to tip off authorities and then post the customers information on the web. I guess people have forgotten when naps got hacked. A spreadsheet was posted of his customers even though he doesn’t keep their info. Naps is a shit source in every way possible.

A pack sent out that’s purposely suspicious (leaking oil, identifying information about illicit products inside etc.) that’s sent out with the express purpose of getting someone busted.

It’s not a threat that you want to hear from someone providing illegal drugs, that’s for sure. Even if Naps had a spotless record, which they don’t, that alone is enough to stay the fuck away.

What happens when your order gets fucked up and they decide that you’re more trouble than they want to deal with? You’d have to be fucking drunk to give these scumbags your personal information.
Dang!!! That's fucked up!

The term originates from a "hot shot" meaning a dose of heroin meth or other iv narco sent to the user to kill them.

For example lets say dope fiend Tommy robs houses to buy meth. He is a known slammer.

One day he robs the house of a Hells Angel. He's even dumb enough to steal the members jacket.

Later on he is.beaten within an inch of his life. Some time goes by and he slams meth laced with fentanyl given to him by his usual connect on purpose and od's on the spot.

A hot shot.

Snitches chomos dropouts and other unsavory characters tend to get them.

Even trying to compare Naps to Trip is truly silly. Trip has his fair share of issues, but they truly pale in comparison to Naps. Motor oil gear? Check. Doxing customers? Threatening hot packs? Check. Consistently underdosed or getting the wrong shit? Check. Naps has committed every fucking cardinal sin of a UGL.

I mean come on. Getting that $15 off your Naps gear isn’t worth this lmao.
motor oil gear, eh? Why is there only one vial? There should be hundreds of this batch floating around, but only 1 vial and 1 pic.. go figure!

What underdosed gear is there? No one ever posts up proof, just word of mouth, or my boy sent it out for testing, or I did the steroid color test and it said it was fake, blah blah blah..

The term originates from a "hot shot" meaning a dose of heroin meth or other iv narco sent to the user to kill them.

For example lets say dope fiend Tommy robs houses to buy meth. He is a known slammer.

One day he robs the house of a Hells Angel. He's even dumb enough to steal the members jacket.

Later on he is.beaten within an inch of his life. Some time goes by and he slams meth laced with fentanyl given to him by his usual connect on purpose and od's on the spot.

A hot shot.

Snitches chomos dropouts and other unsavory characters tend to get them.
all this coming from a member named methyl mike..lmfao
now go ask trips for some more primo or whatever else you cant afford..
you bum

Only troll shilling scumbag is you. Start being a leader, and not a following troll you faggot ass skank. Oh sorry, wrong member..lol
Lmfao you’re so clever. Philliesfan is such a cool name bro. I’m surprised it’s not NapsSexSlave you beta male.

motor oil gear, eh? Why is there only one vial? There should be hundreds of this batch floating around, but only 1 vial and 1 pic.. go figure!

What underdosed gear is there? No one ever posts up proof, just word of mouth, or my boy sent it out for testing, or I did the steroid color test and it said it was fake, blah blah blah..

I could be wrong but Napsgear carries Odin and I believe Odin tested pretty badly.

So there’s that. I dunno. Why would anyone order from Naps? You tell me.

I could be wrong but Napsgear carries Odin and I believe Odin tested pretty badly.

So there’s that. I dunno. Why would anyone order from Naps? You tell me.
Well it’s 50% off! Oh wait. I just checked. They almost quadrupled the price of everything. Even with 50% off, you’re still paying almost $15 extra a vial. That’s the price you pay for being a noob.

Well it’s 50% off! Oh wait. I just checked. They almost quadrupled the price of everything. Even with 50% off, you’re still paying almost $15 extra a vial. That’s the price you pay for being a noob.
You live and learn I guess