Triple B Solutions

he claims to say he put all his money into raws but cant even explain what he would've done if the raws came back bad. i dont know a single person who would put all their money into a new supplier
Who said it was a new supplier? You really should go back and read up.

you said at that point that you no longer got your raws from daddy syn.
These concerns were raised by other members and I answered them multiple times. If you can read that far back to try to find something I am doing wrong you can certainly read my replies to other members. Unless you can't read?

These concerns were raised by other members and I answered them multiple times. If you can read that far back to try to find something I am doing wrong you can certainly read my replies to other members. Unless you can't read?

This is what I’m talking about big guy. You could easily diffuse the majority of these questions just by answering in a professional manner.

The way you answer makes every one of us want to get belligerent and bash you. You have a role in all this too.

im not reading that far back. its what i remember. ive been following this thread from the start.

i found meso after lurking sst after hearing about opti. at first i thought bbbg was someone acting more important than he was and couldnt see why you were getting shitted on nonstop. around the 200 page mark i started to see that it was because of you, and not because members here have a vendetta against you

im not reading that far back. its what i remember. ive been following this thread from the start.

i found meso after lurking sst after hearing about opti. at first i thought bbbg was someone acting more important than he was and couldnt see why you were getting shitted on nonstop. around the 200 page mark i started to see that it was because of you, and not because members here have a vendetta against you
Then stop making statements without context. Feel free to ask questions but that is not the right way to go about it.

I stopped getting raws from syn but kept working with the same raw seller. I had used the raws for several months before seperating from Syn so I had a good idea of what to expect. My source is known for having very high quality AAS raws but higher prices.

Lol. Thanks.

I never feel important at all to be honest with you. This place and those kind of feelings about me are expressed far too often for what it’s worth, and its fucking depressing.

Lol. Thanks.

I never feel important at all to be honest with you. This place and those kind of feelings about me are expressed far too often for what it’s worth, and its fucking depressing.
at the time i couldnt understand why you felt you were owed an answer to everything that you were asking. then i read more about how this isnt a source board. probably when i realized why you do what you do was when syn came in and posted test results dated from the future. had it not been for those test results being dated from the future trips may never have gotten his raws tested.

Feel free to ask questions but that is not the right way to go about it.
3 questions for you.

1. what did you mean by helping mike out? dont say it was to reship his primo because his post about the primo came after you offered to help him. were you going to offer him free gear?

2. why do you hold the pictures of you packing for 30 days. if your ta is 5-7 days, wouldnt something like 14 days be better since people usually open their packs right away?

3. why did you not clarify that your batches are the "same measurements in different glassware" when the idea that you were brewing multiple batches with the same raws was bought up in may. you could have avoided the past 100 pages.

3 questions for you.

1. what did you mean by helping mike out? dont say it was to reship his primo because his post about the primo came after you offered to help him. were you going to offer him free gear?

2. why do you hold the pictures of you packing for 30 days. if your ta is 5-7 days, wouldnt something like 14 days be better since people usually open their packs right away?

3. why did you not clarify that your batches are the "same measurements in different glassware" when the idea that you were brewing multiple batches with the same raws was bought up in may. you could have avoided the past 100 pages.
1. If Mike is struggling financially and needed something for prep I would have tried to accommodate him. You dont really make sense here because I sent Mike a message about the Primo asking if I could help him get to the bottom of his issue even if it meant sending him a new vial of Primo.

2. I was asked to take pictures before shipping packs out due to an incident. 30 days feels like a more fair time frame for the customer to report issues, but I cant certainly make it shorter. Makes it easier for me.

3. I did not think that needed to be clarified. If at this point you cannot trust me to do BASIC math why would you order from me? My test results speak for themselves. Also the brews get naturally mixed together when being filtered. I should have emphasized that as well.

1. If Mike is struggling financially and needed something for prep I would have tried to accommodate him. You dont really make sense here because I sent Mike a message about the Primo asking if I could help him get to the bottom of his issue even if it meant sending him a new vial of Primo.

2. I was asked to take pictures before shipping packs out due to an incident. 30 days feels like a more fair time frame for the customer to report issues, but I cant certainly make it shorter. Makes it easier for me.

3. I did not think that needed to be clarified. If at this point you cannot trust me to do BASIC math why would you order from me? My test results speak for themselves. Also the brews get naturally mixed together when being filtered. I should have emphasized that as well.
1. mike said that you offered to replace his primo when i asked if he was offered free gear by you, which is why i said to not say thats what you meant by helping him out, since that post came after you offered to help him.

2. im well aware that the taking picture was because of someone claiming to not receive 2 packs of anavar. the question was why youd keep them for 30 days when that doesnt seem like good opsec. thats putting more of your customers at risk if you get busted.

3. the issue isnt about trusting you to do math. the issue is that we could have then discussed why that isnt smart to do and how labeling them all the same batch would make it harder for you to identify any issues. instead this happens 2 months later. do you not see how getting these issues out of the way sooner makes things easier for you? just like with testing. bbbg told you multiple times that the sales would come in once you got your raws testing but you dragged your feet for months.

If you mix the separate smaller batches together pre filtering, having separate batch numbers isn't going to help you isolate a mistake

1. mike said that you offered to replace his primo when i asked if he was offered free gear by you, which is why i said to not say thats what you meant by helping him out, since that post came after you offered to help him.

2. im well aware that the taking picture was because of someone claiming to not receive 2 packs of anavar. the question was why youd keep them for 30 days when that doesnt seem like good opsec. thats putting more of your customers at risk if you get busted.

3. the issue isnt about trusting you to do math. the issue is that we could have then discussed why that isnt smart to do and how labeling them all the same batch would make it harder for you to identify any issues. instead this happens 2 months later. do you not see how getting these issues out of the way sooner makes things easier for you? just like with testing. bbbg told you multiple times that the sales would come in once you got your raws testing but you dragged your feet for months.
Trips approached me offering help with the reaction that I had. I truthfully thanked him and let him know i am happy with his product and when I am able i plan to buy more. So your timeline is slightly off.

Maybe i made a mistake being so open about my situation but thats kinda how I am. I was raised by a Marine who taught me honesty is the only policy.

I was never looking for a handout and I do not perceive Trips offer as anything but genuine concern on his part because I pointed out my uneasiness that i might get the reaction again. He was trying to help the only way he can.

I look at my situation and I am fine. I have money coming this week and if I had to about 3k worth of free weights stereo equipment and tools I could sell. I also have good relationships with former employers and can work anytime I need. So I am in rough shape today and yes it sucks but Im very resourceful.

Thanks

Lol. Thanks.

You mean people saying you act more important than you are? Those are often people that don't know shit and/or have another agenda and you called them out on their bullshit.
I would take it as a compliment that those in the know on this board and other boards realize you do a shit ton for the community. Nothing depressing about that.
I think it is outstanding that you hold people and sources accountable the way that you do.

You mean people saying you act more important than you are? Those are often people that don't know shit and/or have another agenda and you called them out on their bullshit.
I would take it as a compliment that those in the know on this board and other boards realize you do a shit ton for the community. Nothing depressing about that.
I think it is outstanding that you hold people and sources accountable the way that you do.
BBBG ruffles feathers like no other and deserves recognition for looking out for the community.

And he does it for free.

Much love BBBG

Trips approached me offering help with the reaction that I had. I truthfully thanked him and let him know i am happy with his product and when I am able i plan to buy more. So your timeline is slightly off.
no my timeline isnt off.

this is the post where he offered to help you out. your post about the primo was after that post, hence the questioning if he was going to offer you free gear because he offered to help BEFORE you bought up the primo issue.

no my timeline isnt off.

this is the post where he offered to help you out. your post about the primo was after that post, hence the questioning if he was going to offer you free gear because he offered to help BEFORE you bought up the primo issue.
Learn to read and troll better targets.

Learn to read and troll better targets.
how am i trolling?

he offered to help you out before you mentioned your primo issue, so his offer to help couldnt be about the primo. is that so hard to comprehend? im not saying that youre accepting free gear. its not even about you. what i want to know is if trips offer to help was going to be him giving you free gear.

to make it easier for you to understand.
trips yesterday at 12:21 am. "Shoot me an email sometime if you need anything else for your prep. I'll try to help you out the best I can since you are dealing with a tragic life event."

you bought up the primo issue 8 minutes later at 12:29am. therefore his offer to help couldnt have been to replace the primo.

can you comprehend this?

I'm not a brewer but have read the thread since he first arrived. And I don't give a fuck about calling a piece of glassware a beaker. You talking about a 40 liter piece of glass is not anything that was ever claimed by Trip.

And me telling him to post up pics of his setup isn't much different than you asking. He doesn't want to show it so he likely won't.

And faggots like yourself wouldn't use him or shut the fuck up anyway, even if he did post pics.

You're a repetitive dick rider. Come up with some shit that hasn't been said 40 times before you said it.

And fuck naps. Not too surprised to hear you support a shit stain like that over trip, even though naps threatened members here.

Trip's had his fuck ups and could have better communication and be more straightforward about some things.

As far as I know, he is still planning on testing new raws for new batches.

The question is whether he plans to label each brew as a separate batch or continue to call side by side brews the same batch. Obviously, it would make more sense and make meso happy if he did the former but we shall see.

He has been receptive to change, although usually not immediately, when we insist upon something.

Edit: Looks like Trip has decided to label each brew separately.
You guys blast Naps, and most if not all here have never even ordered or used anything from him, so you shut the up you fucking faggot.

Someone keeps posting a doctored black tren vial. That pick/vial was meant to sabotage Naps. How old is that fucking picture? Is that all you got on Naps after 16+ plus years?? LMFAO!
Where are the rest of those vials from that batch? Wouldn't there be more than one vial?

trippy lies how he brews. He says he brews 4kg of raws in side by side beakers. First UG I heard who brews in beakers and not flasks. Then he measures everything out in mls not grams. Grams is most accurate, every chemist knows this.

Why would I use a faggot ass source that has been here for 6 months, bashed for at least 4 of those months because he couldn't follow the SCOC, lies how he brews, lies how much raws he buys at one time, because every single domestic raw source that is out there, DOES NOT CARRY THE VOLUME HE SAYS HE IS BUYING, NOR IS HE SELLING THE VOLUME HE SAYS HE IS BREWING. Where are all these buyers at? Not here, nor at the other forum he is on that has maybe 100 members. He is no where as big as Naps/Geneza, Genotec, Pharmacom, etc.

trips was bitching about being broke, spending money on testing, yet just bought 4kg of every raw from one raw supplier. Do the fucking math, 4kg of Tren Ace is about $10K depending on who you buy it from. But he claims to have spent all his money on this phantom raw supplier. He must have 55gallon drums of raws waiting for trips to buy it.

how am i trolling?

he offered to help you out before you mentioned your primo issue, so his offer to help couldnt be about the primo. is that so hard to comprehend? im not saying that youre accepting free gear. its not even about you. what i want to know is if trips offer to help was going to be him giving you free gear.

to make it easier for you to understand.
trips yesterday at 12:21 am. "Shoot me an email sometime if you need anything else for your prep. I'll try to help you out the best I can since you are dealing with a tragic life event."

you bought up the primo issue 8 minutes later at 12:29am. therefore his offer to help couldnt have been to replace the primo.

can you comprehend this?

trips had a primo issue? Please enlighten me, what happened?