Triptorelin

Michael Scally MD

Doctor of Medicine
10+ Year Member
So, let's here your triptorelin experience(s). Thus far, there is only ONE documented success with a GnRH agonist. [There is a report with GnRH.] I see many bro reports of success, but all with no complete set of labs!!! I have many many cases of failure (over 50).

There is a need to document and publish any success that includes the clinical context. I would welcome its use if it was so great.

Pirola I, Cappelli C, Delbarba A, et al. Anabolic steroids purchased on the Internet as a cause of prolonged hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. Fertil Steril 2010;94(6):2331 e1-3. http://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(10)00503-0/abstract

OBJECTIVE: To report a case of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism due to the chronic abuse of anabolic steroids purchased over the Internet.

DESIGN: Case report.

SETTING: Endocrinology unit of the University of Brescia.

PATIENT(S): A 34-year-old man.

INTERVENTION(S): A single dose (100 mug) of triptorelin (triptorelin test).

MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE(S): Clinical symptoms, androgen normalization, levels of serum testosterone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and luteinizing hormone.

RESULT(S): Within 1 month, the patient's serum testosterone was in the normal range, and he reported a return to normal energy and libido.

CONCLUSION(S): The World Anti-Doping Code has proved to be a very powerful and effective tool in the harmonization of antidoping efforts worldwide, but it is insufficient to combat this illegal phenomenon. To tackle the serious side effects caused by doping we believe that it is necessary to increase monitoring and adopt severe sanctions, particularly with regard to Internet sites.

Last edited:
Dr. Scally, why do you think that there's only 1 Successful Case, among 50 Failures.
Doesn't that go against the Law of Average's.
Or do you think that something is Different in this one Documented Case......... JP

Dr. Scally, why do you think that there's only 1 Successful Case, among 50 Failures.
Doesn't that go against the Law of Average's.
Or do you think that something is Different in this one Documented Case......... JP

The law of averages does not work in science! It simply does not work. My own thought is the use is no more than a "one off" shot to blast the pituitary and hope the testes responds. However, I would like to see a case series on its use. That is going to be difficult if not impossible.

It's "bad" when you wake up thinking of this stuff!!! A possibility of failures is like that with many PCT. One does not wait for the HPTA to be in a state of restoration, but uses a GnRH agonist too soon.

I used it twice but no labs. Used it during off period. Seemed to work for about a month and then I was back in crash-ville. Wish I had blood work done. There is a log around somewhere where a guy did bloods and used trip over like a year or 6 months can't recall which. But it seemed to work. I don't know what he found long term. Probably he went back on so the point is sort of mute. I'll see if I can find a link.

edit: actually it was here and he reported he was secondary hypogonadism with no past AAS use. https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/my-triptorelin-log-for-secondary-hypogonadism.134333375/

Back