TRT Clinics

Viking ends up being $220 shipped for 10 weeks of tests and 10 Arimidex. It ends up being $330 shipped with HCG when they used to have it. Dang HCG is expensive.. it's cheaper just to order it internationally online and just pay $15. The good thing about Viking is there not really strict on your Labs you can just send in the basic hormone panel that shows testosterone levels and complete metabolic panel every six months. They have never asked me for lipids or anyting. The anavar is some crazy price. I think it was like $600 for eight weeks. I wouldn't buy that. Sometimes online it says they don't have the anavar but every time you ask them on the phone they have that s*** LOL. They won't let you use the anavar if your liver enzymes are elevated and they also will check your lipids if you're going to run the anavar but they have never check my lipids just running straight test.
What was the time frame start to finish before you got your first shipment? And do you have to live in that state to get service?

20 ml deca at eternity health md was 580! Insane but I love deca. I get test depot 10 ml from cvs for around 60 bucks…