TRT Clinics

I intend to go through a make a list of trt providers and everybody's experiences, if I can make it readable, so chime in if you are reading this thread, have experience with a TRT clinic, and still have not given your input.

I intend to go through a make a list of trt providers and everybody's experiences, if I can make it readable, so chime in if you are reading this thread, have experience with a TRT clinic, and still have not given your input.
I called to complain to fam that their zomacton was fake , I said I did 4 iu at 3 am fasting and my igf went down. The Pa said it was because I doubled my dose and if I did too high amount my igf levels would go down, she said there was a negative feedback loop that made it go down. Lol

That’s the last time I use them

I called to complain to fam that their zomacton was fake , I said I did 4 iu at 3 am fasting and my igf went down. The Pa said it was because I doubled my dose and if I did too high amount my igf levels would go down, she said there was a negative feedback loop that made it go down. Lol

That’s the last time I use them
Negative feedback loop….yes, but, by her rationale, taking 1000mg test/week would crater your test levels. FAM and every affiliate that sells the Zomacton and the bunk orals should be shuttered.

Standfast

“I've signed up with 2 clinics in the past having levels in the 1200 and 1800 ranges, when testing with them they allowed my levels to stay in those ranges as well”

Bumpygooch

Viking Alternative and its offshoot, Frontline Alternative Medicine
nandrolone, anavar, anadrol, winstrol
$200-$250 per 10 weeks

Deezznutzz

Viking
$220 10 weeks shipped test and arimidex
$330 w/ HCG (update HCG is now $140 more)
$600 for 10 weeks of anavar

Basic metabolic panel every 6 months, no lipids or anything required
Will check lipids and liver for anavar

Standfast

Hormone Health and Wellness, West Palm Beach in the past and they had great service and very help full. Prices:

Test Cyp - 200mg/ml @ 10ml - $150
Deca - 200mg/ml @ 10ml - $300
Methyl (B12) - 10ml - $140
HCG - $150
Anastrozole - 10ea. - $50
Tadalafil - 25mg 20ea - $300
Sermorelin - 15mg - $350
L-Carnitine 500mg/ml @ 30ml - $60
Glutathione - 30ml - $130

I cant find my receipt on the Omnitrope but it was like $1300 and some change per month @ 2IU

OnTRT

Defy
IN Florida: call in 6 months of test to local pharmacy for a $30 fee (this $30 fee will include calling in other meds that you can get cheaper than buying through them, such as tadalafil, sildenafil, anastrozole etc) and you can use goodrx. I only pay $43 for test. I

NOT IN Florida: call in non controlled substances in for $30. First responder, military or LEO 10% off of most things in their online store, including compounded t, anavar, nandrolone etc but no discounts on bloodwork or peptides. Compounded t is $130 plus shipping either Empower or Hallandale.

test, anavar, nandrolone and winstrol, Sermorelin and Ipamorelin, tadalafil, sildenafil, prenenalone, progesterone, minoxidil, finasteride, latanoprost, etc etc.

Their service is great, they are open late, only require two consults a year once you're setup at $90 each and take a lot of time on the phone with you going over things. The only complaint is processing time and shipping time from their compounding pharmacies.

OnTRT

Florida Alternative Medicine – Anadrol is fake, Zomacton growth hormone is fake, and he confirmed with Ferring (who apparently is doing nothing about this counterfeiting?). See pic of their response in post #38. FAM, frontline, elevate, IAMHRT, something springs are all the Same company.

Bumpygooch

Anadrol from Florida Alternative Medicine did nothing for me at 100mg daily
Anavar from Viking did not feel much

Pahick

Viking, $100 testing, $200 for testosterone and syringes, Ok with 1353 ng/dL but would like to see him below 1100 ng/dL

MFAAS

Defy is ok with 1460 ng/dL so long as he feels ok

Seanold

Viking, 160-200 a week to start, adex, gonadorelin for 330. They don’t have HCG. They do have gonadorelin

Deezznuttzz

Start at 200mg a week, stays 1200-1300 ng/dL, AI to bring down estrogen

Negative feedback loop….yes, but, by her rationale, taking 1000mg test/week would crater your test levels. FAM and every affiliate that sells the Zomacton and the bunk orals should be shuttered.
Why does 1 gram of testosterone lead to a drop in testosterone levels?

Standfast

“I've signed up with 2 clinics in the past having levels in the 1200 and 1800 ranges, when testing with them they allowed my levels to stay in those ranges as well”

Bumpygooch

Viking Alternative and its offshoot, Frontline Alternative Medicine
nandrolone, anavar, anadrol, winstrol
$200-$250 per 10 weeks

Deezznutzz

Viking
$220 10 weeks shipped test and arimidex
$330 w/ HCG (update HCG is now $140 more)
$600 for 10 weeks of anavar

Basic metabolic panel every 6 months, no lipids or anything required
Will check lipids and liver for anavar

Standfast

Hormone Health and Wellness, West Palm Beach in the past and they had great service and very help full. Prices:

Test Cyp - 200mg/ml @ 10ml - $150
Deca - 200mg/ml @ 10ml - $300
Methyl (B12) - 10ml - $140
HCG - $150
Anastrozole - 10ea. - $50
Tadalafil - 25mg 20ea - $300
Sermorelin - 15mg - $350
L-Carnitine 500mg/ml @ 30ml - $60
Glutathione - 30ml - $130

I cant find my receipt on the Omnitrope but it was like $1300 and some change per month @ 2IU

OnTRT

Defy
IN Florida: call in 6 months of test to local pharmacy for a $30 fee (this $30 fee will include calling in other meds that you can get cheaper than buying through them, such as tadalafil, sildenafil, anastrozole etc) and you can use goodrx. I only pay $43 for test. I

NOT IN Florida: call in non controlled substances in for $30. First responder, military or LEO 10% off of most things in their online store, including compounded t, anavar, nandrolone etc but no discounts on bloodwork or peptides. Compounded t is $130 plus shipping either Empower or Hallandale.

test, anavar, nandrolone and winstrol, Sermorelin and Ipamorelin, tadalafil, sildenafil, prenenalone, progesterone, minoxidil, finasteride, latanoprost, etc etc.

Their service is great, they are open late, only require two consults a year once you're setup at $90 each and take a lot of time on the phone with you going over things. The only complaint is processing time and shipping time from their compounding pharmacies.

OnTRT

Florida Alternative Medicine – Anadrol is fake, Zomacton growth hormone is fake, and he confirmed with Ferring (who apparently is doing nothing about this counterfeiting?). See pic of their response in post #38. FAM, frontline, elevate, IAMHRT, something springs are all the Same company.

Bumpygooch

Anadrol from Florida Alternative Medicine did nothing for me at 100mg daily
Anavar from Viking did not feel much

Pahick

Viking, $100 testing, $200 for testosterone and syringes, Ok with 1353 ng/dL but would like to see him below 1100 ng/dL

MFAAS

Defy is ok with 1460 ng/dL so long as he feels ok

Seanold

Viking, 160-200 a week to start, adex, gonadorelin for 330. They don’t have HCG. They do have gonadorelin

Deezznuttzz

Start at 200mg a week, stays 1200-1300 ng/dL, AI to bring down estrogen
Fantastic job!

My TRT experience is this: There was a LowT clinic that opened up close to me several years ago, and I went in and got tested. I tested in the low 200s, and so I was a candidate for replacement at my age.

The price for 200mg of Test C was nearly 250 dollars a month. I started to administer the shots myself and so it brought my cost down to 150 dollars a month. This was for a weekly shot and a blood panel every 3 months. It was a complete ripoff.

So I did my own research and found I could do my own blood panels for about 100 dollars a pop, and could get a years supply of Test C for about 170 dollars. Never looked back after that. I had to understand what my health markers were and where they needed to be for optimal wellness. It just took a little research.

My TRT experience is this: There was a LowT clinic that opened up close to me several years ago, and I went in and got tested. I tested in the low 200s, and so I was a candidate for replacement at my age.

The price for 200mg of Test C was nearly 250 dollars a month. I started to administer the shots myself and so it brought my cost down to 150 dollars a month. This was for a weekly shot and a blood panel every 3 months. It was a complete ripoff.

So I did my own research and found I could do my own blood panels for about 100 dollars a pop, and could get a years supply of Test C for about 170 dollars. Never looked back after that. I had to understand what my health markers were and where they needed to be for optimal wellness. It just took a little research.
I have an endo that costs $100/yr($50x2 copays a year$, 10ML vial of test is $40 via GoodRx, 4x/year=$160, total of $260/yr under a Dr supervision. The clinics suck, but, if you lack a Dr, and want the shit prescribed, they may be the only viable alternative for some.

Good prices and it's good that such a clinic exists and there is an opportunity to undergo an examination at relatively normal prices.

Matrix hormones
Lab work in general varies upon what you want done. base labs are about 90 dollars. Lab work is generally the same price across the board of all clinics.

Test is about 200
hcg is about 225 for 10k iu
nandrolone I think is 200 for 2g.
each visit is about 35 dollars
they can call in almost any prescription I want for 35 for a 3 month supply

They arent on top of me for blood work but they are my "TRT clinic" inbetween blasts. I use this as a legal protection. they said they are still willing to provide health support and I know they cant endorse my extracurricular.

What sort of levels do they prescribe (mg per week test/nandrolone - deca or another ester?) and blood levels are they looking for?

How did you find out about the nandrolone? I don't see anything like that on their web site.

Chicagoland Men's Health
$199 a month includes
Test C
10 adex
250iu HCG 2x’s a week
He will let you run your test up to 1500
Add on’s
20 weeks of Deca at 100mg per week was $300
I think it was 12 weeks of Var was like $1200
Offers more but that’s what I have used or inquired about.

Chicagoland Men's Health
$199 a month includes
Test C
10 adex
250iu HCG 2x’s a week
He will let you run your test up to 1500
Add on’s
20 weeks of Deca at 100mg per week was $300
I think it was 12 weeks of Var was like $1200
Offers more but that’s what I have used or inquired about.
Stupid question, but is that add-on of Deca $300 for the 20 weeks (four months) or $300 a month?