TRT Clinics

I'm wondering if the HCG maybe fake at some of these online trt clinics. I just stopped HCG about 4 weeks ago and it's like everything opposite happened. My balls have actually gotten bigger without a HCG I have more jizz and sex is great ...I don't know if it was fake HCG or maybe I just enjoy trt better without HCG?

I'm wondering if the HCG maybe fake at some of these online trt clinics. I just stopped HCG about 4 weeks ago and it's like everything opposite happened. My balls have actually gotten bigger without a HCG I have more jizz and sex is great ...I don't know if it was fake HCG or maybe I just enjoy trt better without HCG?
I'm sure this stuff is weak at some of these compounding pharmacies

Up to 100mg/day. Never tried any other anadrol. Which GH was fake from FAM? I think they’re all somewhat intertwined. I used Zomacton from frontline of which I was leary. Also, anavar from viking I can’t be positive is real, as I don’t feel much from that either.
Anybody here, ever, try 100mg of anadrol a day and feel nothing? Anybody?

I just started TRT with Viking recently. $100 lab, $200 for test cyp, syringes, needles...supposed to be 220 but think they screwed up. Get a call in 3-4 weeks(8 week checkup) and refill. Ill stick with em this time, but after that if things are looking ok I might go on my own. Its not that expensive, but it adds up. Im not poor, but not swimming in $$$ either.

Viking says hcg is back but price for 10 weeks $140 more instead of the $90 more. I'm gonna stay at $220 shipped without hcg. My balls have not shrunk in 5 weeks off hcg and sex is no different so far.

Viking says hcg is back but price for 10 weeks $140 more instead of the $90 more. I'm gonna stay at $220 shipped without hcg. My balls have not shrunk in 5 weeks off hcg and sex is no different so far.
I saw the video he put out. Theyre gettin it back, but for how long. Sounds like hes unsure. I dont use it, but if I did id be a little leery of 1. paying that $$$ and 2. it goes away again.

I saw the video he put out. Theyre gettin it back, but for how long. Sounds like hes unsure. I dont use it, but if I did id be a little leery of 1. paying that $$$ and 2. it goes away again.
It's not going to stay. The FDA is going after all compounding pharmacies without biologic licenses, which is pretty much all of them if empower doenst have one

So far I don't notice any difference. I mean on HCG sometimes my testicles would be big and then sometimes they would shrink down a little bit... they would go up and down. It seems they're staying the same size now off hcg and I don't mind if they shrink a little ....because at my age when they're big they can sag down really far and when they're smaller they don't hang down so low... and get into the toilet bowl when you're taking a s*** LOL

Viking also quit selling anavar for a bit. I bet they found out it was fake
No I'm sure it is legit. The reason they quit selling it for a while was one guys lipids went to trash on the anavar and they took him off of it. Then he went on to their page and posted something about Viking will make you get off of two steroids at once and it caused some friction and one of the guys had to leave... and he started his own company over the whole ordeal. I guess they let him go just because it was drawing attention or whatever or maybe they said he was letting people stay on the var too long if their lipids didn't come back good. I tried to ask about it after the whole ordeal and they said they had the anavar back but they would monitor my lipids. They're only going to let you do 1 cycle probably and the last guy he would let you do more than one cycle if he didn't think your lipids were trash. He pretty much said you could stay on VAR the whole time if your lipids in liver enzymes came back in Spec.Maybe he got in trouble for that but I know after that the guy posted all that crap on their page. He doesn't work there anymore. It sucks cuz he was a good PA. I may switch to his company one day.

Last edited:
If it doe
No I'm sure it is legit. The reason they quit selling it for a while was one guy is lipids went to trash on the anavar and they took him off of it. And then he went on to their page and posted something about Viking will make you get off of two steroids at once and it caused some friction in one of the guys had to leave and he started his own company over the whole ordeal
If it doesn't have a real pharmacy label, it's likely not real. What pharmacy did it come from

If it doe

If it doesn't have a real pharmacy label, it's likely not real. What pharmacy did it come from
I have not used the var from them but everything I have ordered so far comes from Hallandale compounding pharmacy

No I'm sure it is legit. The reason they quit selling it for a while was one guys lipids went to trash on the anavar and they took him off of it. Then he went on to their page and posted something about Viking will make you get off of two steroids at once and it caused some friction and one of the guys had to leave... and he started his own company over the whole ordeal. I guess they let him go just because it was drawing attention or whatever or maybe they said he was letting people stay on the var too long if their lipids didn't come back good. I tried to ask about it after the whole ordeal and they said they had the anavar back but they would monitor my lipids. They're only going to let you do 1 cycle probably and the last guy he would let you do more than one cycle if he didn't think your lipids were trash. He pretty much said you could stay on VAR the whole time if your lipids in liver enzymes came back in Spec.Maybe he got in trouble for that but I know after that the guy posted all that crap on their page. He doesn't work there anymore. It sucks cuz he was a good PA. I may switch to his company one day.
What is his company?

6B500CF0-387B-4350-AC72-A7E5B76981E0.jpeg

Most unofficial "pharmacy label" ever. I called Ferring they had no idea who FAM or IAMHRT was, sent pics of whole kit to Ferring and they replied with 650B26CF-DEA6-454A-AF0E-77D1013AB0B8.jpeg

Also these dumb fucks at FAM sent me another patient's entire prescription list, name, address, phone number etc. complete HIPAA violation