TRT Clinics

I agree, I tried it just for the hell of it. I normally run 200mg of test a week that put me right around 1178 adding 100mg of Deca a week put me at 1578. I did it more to Just see where I sit with total test and e2.
Let's see what happens.

I agree, I tried it just for the hell of it. I normally run 200mg of test a week that put me right around 1178 adding 100mg of Deca a week put me at 1578. I did it more to Just see where I sit with total test and e2.
Weird - why would deca raise your testosterone blood level by 34%?

Chicagoland Men's Health
$199 a month includes
Test C
10 adex
250iu HCG 2x’s a week
He will let you run your test up to 1500
Add on’s
20 weeks of Deca at 100mg per week was $300
I think it was 12 weeks of Var was like $1200
Offers more but that’s what I have used or inquired about.
Those prices are awful

Hey everyone- love this thread, I'm hoping you guys can help me get sorted. I'm on 200mg/week test E and 500 iu HCG/week right now, recent bloodwork shows all health markers good or very very slightly out of normal range. testosterone was 1200 ng/dL (free test 500 pg/mL). Due to life circumstances, the sooner I get on legal test AND HCG, the better. I signed up for TRT nation yesterday since they offered HCG for an ok price, while other clinics didn't offer it at all or at insane prices, hence my choice. my question is: How long should I wait before getting my labs done? the "safe" bet is to wait 3 weeks without Test or HCG to really tank the fuck out of my levels, but of course I'd really rather not do that if possible. How long should I wait to get labs? should I really wait the full 3 weeks to be sure? if I were to show up with my most recent bloodwork (less than 30 days old) with 1200 ng/dL test and explain I'm on UGL test and want to go legit, would they sign the script or is that instant disqualification? would love some clarification on these fronts if possible. Thanks!

Hey everyone- love this thread, I'm hoping you guys can help me get sorted. I'm on 200mg/week test E and 500 iu HCG/week right now, recent bloodwork shows all health markers good or very very slightly out of normal range. testosterone was 1200 ng/dL (free test 500 pg/mL). Due to life circumstances, the sooner I get on legal test AND HCG, the better. I signed up for TRT nation yesterday since they offered HCG for an ok price, while other clinics didn't offer it at all or at insane prices, hence my choice. my question is: How long should I wait before getting my labs done? the "safe" bet is to wait 3 weeks without Test or HCG to really tank the fuck out of my levels, but of course I'd really rather not do that if possible. How long should I wait to get labs? should I really wait the full 3 weeks to be sure? if I were to show up with my most recent bloodwork (less than 30 days old) with 1200 ng/dL test and explain I'm on UGL test and want to go legit, would they sign the script or is that instant disqualification? would love some clarification on these fronts if possible. Thanks!
Back when I got with an endocrinologist I stopped for 3 weeks and to get the dose I wanted which was 200mg. I would get bloodwork the day before the next injection which was 6 days after last injecting.

Back when I got with an endocrinologist I stopped for 3 weeks and to get the dose I wanted which was 200mg. I would get bloodwork the day before the next injection which was 6 days after last injecting.
you're saying you stopped for 3 weeks (which is what I assumed I'd have to do) but that I wouldn't actually have to? you think I can walk in and get my labs in a few days (let's say just over a week since last injection) and me levels would likely be low enough that they'd get me on 200mg/week?

@Rampant_S i stopped 3 weeks before my initial bloodwork. At first he only wanted to give me 100mg a week for the first 3 months so before my second set of bloodwork I waited 6 days so it would show my total T was lower. Which he agreed to up the dose to 200mg a week

@Rampant_S i stopped 3 weeks before my initial bloodwork. At first he only wanted to give me 100mg a week for the first 3 months so before my second set of bloodwork I waited 6 days so it would show my total T was lower. Which he agreed to up the dose to 200mg a week
I see so to get in the door, wait three weeks, to get to 200/week, skip an injection at the 100mg/week dosage they prescribed, then get bloodwork so that levels come back low and they'll up you to 200mg/week. Makes sense. Did you use TRT Nation as well? I was under the impression they just put everyone on 200mg/week right off the bat pretty much

I see so to get in the door, wait three weeks, to get to 200/week, skip an injection at the 100mg/week dosage they prescribed, then get bloodwork so that levels come back low and they'll up you to 200mg/week. Makes sense. Did you use TRT Nation as well? I was under the impression they just put everyone on 200mg/week right off the bat pretty much
Exactly, I went through an endocrinologist which is typically harder to get that dose because of insurance reasons. Typically clinics that are out of pocket are liberal with their protocols so I don’t see you having much of an issue.

If ur in texas there is the best one out there called

Ways2well

The best way to run that 200 mlg along with hcg is like the doc use to have everyone run it:

Monday 200 mlg test shot

Wed, a.i (if required, usually 12.5 mlg aromasin)

Friday 250 iu hcg
Sunday 250 iu hcg

Best ive ever felt in my entire life!

If ur in texas there is the best one out there called

Ways2well

The best way to run that 200 mlg along with hcg is like the doc use to have everyone run it:

Monday 200 mlg test shot

Wed, a.i (if required, usually 12.5 mlg aromasin)

Friday 250 iu hcg
Sunday 250 iu hcg

Best ive ever felt in my entire life!
Not in texas, in the North East US. Very weird dosing schedule you mention here, also seems like really high AI use. In the last like 4 months my dose was 100mg every 3.5 days, 250 iu HCG Every other day. Took 12.5mg aromasin maybe every other week? Worked well for me. If I were you I'd suggest dosing your stuff more consistently, it'll probably feel even better

Not in texas, in the North East US. Very weird dosing schedule you mention here, also seems like really high AI use. In the last like 4 months my dose was 100mg every 3.5 days, 250 iu HCG Every other day. Took 12.5mg aromasin maybe every other week? Worked well for me. If I were you I'd suggest dosing your stuff more consistently, it'll probably feel even better
Thats a nice dosage spread out , im not pinning that manytimes per week…. Doc crislers hcg protocol is what i used in my set up and it was super awesome, but yeah less ai per month would be beneficial fo sho!!

How was ur mood? Hcg has always made me feel wonderful and at that setup of mine i felt amazing

Thats a nice dosage spread out , im not pinning that manytimes per week…. Doc crislers hcg protocol is what i used in my set up and it was super awesome, but yeah less ai per month would be beneficial fo sho!!

How was ur mood? Hcg has always made me feel wonderful and at that setup of mine i felt amazing
Honestly on 200mg test and the HCG I felt better than pretty much anything else I've tried. only exception being the one time I did 250 test per week and 10mg Trestolone every day. But over time that ended up jacking up my Heart rate and blood pressure to the point where it was very obviously wrecking my health, so I stopped.

Bump

Have things changes since this thread started back in 2022?

Did the compounding pharmacies get shut down?

Are all of the clinics mentioned still in business?

Last edited:
Bump

Have things changes since this thread started back in 2022?

Did the compounding pharmacies get shut down?

Are all of the clinics mentioned still in business?
Just got an email recently from TRT Nation. For CA testosterone cost has gone up and HCG can no longer be prescribed. Fucking CA. Doesn't affect me as I just have the script for legal protection.