Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Offering an explanation for what most likely happened is not a justification...

I’ll remember that when the math teacher freaks out histerically instead of blowing the guys head off...

To expect that an armed teacher would do a better job than a trained professional that runs away scared for his life, well this is a bit too far-stretched.
But this is the fictionary world a lot of people live in. A world where it only takes "a good guy with a gun", to stop a crazy guy with an arsenal and who is already willing to die.

The NRA really did a good job at brainwashing...[emoji849]

The same way your average person will pull the trigger on an intruder that breaks into their home. Basic human survival instinct.

That deputy wasn't in a position where he had to defend himself and he couldn't find the courage to put himself in one.

You’re comparing apples to oranges. Killing an intruder that breaks into your home is far easier than engaging an active gunman with an AR-15 inside of a school. In your home, you are likely to have the element of surprise. You hear the kitchen window sliding open, hear the intruder climb thru, then bang, right in the fucking heart! In a school, you literally have hundreds (if not thousands) of kids running around panicking during a shooting. How the hell is a teacher (or even a trained professional) going to safely dispatch a shooter? Think how easy it would be for the teacher to accidentally shoot a student, or get shot themselves. It’s a pipe dream to think this is even a possibility. Another thing, I presume the teacher would be armed with a hand gun, as it seems unreasonable that they’d walk around with an AR-15 slung over their shoulder from 8-5 everyday. How the fuck are you going to effectively use a handgun against an AR-15 unless you’re literally within 30’ of the shooter?

FYI..I’m an avid big game hunter and own several rifles, shotguns, handguns, and even a couple of assault rifles. I’m not anti-gun......just anti arming teachers. More I think about all the people getting whacked, I’d happily give up my assault rifles if they became illegal. If someone breaks into my home, I’ve got a shotgun loaded with buckshot that will do just fine.

You’re comparing apples to oranges. Killing an intruder that breaks into your home is far easier than engaging an active gunman with an AR-15 inside of a school. In your home, you are likely to have the element of surprise. You hear the kitchen window sliding open, hear the intruder climb thru, then bang, right in the fucking heart! In a school, you literally have hundreds (if not thousands) of kids running around panicking during a shooting. How the hell is a teacher (or even a trained professional) going to safely dispatch a shooter? Think how easy it would be for the teacher to accidentally shoot a student, or get shot themselves. It’s a pipe dream to think this is even a possibility. Another thing, I presume the teacher would be armed with a hand gun, as it seems unreasonable that they’d walk around with an AR-15 slung over their shoulder from 8-5 everyday. How the fuck are you going to effectively use a handgun against an AR-15 unless you’re literally within 30’ of the shooter?

FYI..I’m an avid big game hunter and own several rifles, shotguns, handguns, and even a couple of assault rifles. I’m not anti-gun......just anti arming teachers. More I think about all the people getting whacked, I’d happily give up my assault rifles if they became illegal. If someone breaks into my home, I’ve got a shotgun loaded with buckshot that will do just fine.
If the shooter thinks the school is armed, they'll think twice.

I’ll remember that when the math teacher freaks out histerically instead of blowing the guys head off...

To expect that an armed teacher would do a better job than a trained professional that runs away scared for his life, well this is a bit too far-stretched.
But this is the fictionary world a lot of people live in. A world where it only takes "a good guy with a gun", to stop a crazy guy with an arsenal and who is already willing to die.

The NRA really did a good job at brainwashing...
emoji849.png

So let's entertain the idea that assault weapons were banned and confiscated from the millions of law abiding people in this country.

Now what happens when the next shooter straps on 3 or 4 semi automatic handguns and walks into a school. At close range in classrooms and hallways the handguns would be just as effective as an assault rifle.
Do we ban semi automatic handguns then?

Last edited:
That's right. They don't want a shootout, they want easy target practice.

The statistic is 98% of all mass shootings happen in gun free zones.
If you banned all the guns, then 100% of the shootings would happen in "gun free zones", but there would be far, far fewer of them! See Australia, UK, as examples.

TO PROTECT AND SOMETHING SOMETHING
https://claytoonz.com/2018/02/24/to-protect-and-something-something/

While an active shooter was killing his former classmates last week in Parkland, Florida, the only cop on the scene stayed outside and took cover. There are now reports that other officers arriving on the scene also remained outside choosing to hide behind their cars.

Trump has called the School Resource Deputy a coward. He and others are choosing to ignore that a gun on campus didn’t stop the slaughter as they argue for more guns on school campuses.

Trump and the good folks at the NRA, who value assault weapons over children’s lives, want to put guns in the hands of teachers. Trump says it will be different for teachers since they’ll know the students they’re protecting. The cop at the school knew those students too as he worked there since 2010.

The deputy failed to protect and defend as he swore to do. He has resigned in disgrace since this information went public. Maybe Trump should think about resigning too.

Donald Trump has refused to protect and defend this nation, which he swore to do when he took the oath of office on inauguration day.

When NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre and spokesgoon Dana Loesch spoke at CPAC Thursday, they blamed dozens of individuals, institutions, and circumstances for mass shootings without blaming guns. When Donald Trump finally acknowledged Russia hacked the 2016 election, he blamed dozens without blaming Russia.

That’s because Donald Trump is a coward and he should resign.

cjones02262018.jpg

That's right. They don't want a shootout, they want easy target practice.

The statistic is 98% of all mass shootings happen in gun free zones.

Where is that stat from? The Parkland shooting wasn’t a gun free zone, an armed deputy displayed the utmost cowardice during the shooting by staying away from danger. The Vegas massacre certainly wasn’t a gun free zone.

Sponsors

Latest posts