Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I’ve had a number of media interview requests ahead of the Trump-Kim summit, which I’ve mostly declined. I’ve been relatively reticent about it, and a number of people have asked why. Here’s why. (1/11)

I find the entire summit—and so far the preparations involved—to be nothing but theatrical. It’s a performance—not in the political sense, but in the entertainment sense, distracting from the growing illegitimacy of a scandal-besieged celebrity playing president (2/11)

Chinese government hackers have compromised the computers of a Navy contractor, stealing massive amounts of highly sensitive data related to undersea warfare — including secret plans to develop a supersonic anti-ship missile for use on U.S. submarines by 2020, according to American officials.

The breaches occurred in January and February, the officials said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation. The hackers targeted a contractor who works for the Naval Undersea Warfare Center, a military organization headquartered in Newport, R.I., that conducts research and development for submarines and underwater weaponry.

The officials did not identify the contractor.

Taken were 614 gigabytes of material relating to a closely held project known as Sea Dragon, as well as signals and sensor data, submarine radio room information relating to cryptographic systems, and the Navy submarine development unit’s electronic warfare library.

Thread: 1/ Today is the two year anniversary of the Trump Tower meeting when Paul Manafort, Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner met with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya and her partners after Trump Jr. had been promised that the meeting would yield “dirt” on Hillary Clinton.

G7 PARDON
https://claytoonz.com/2018/06/09/g7-pardon/

Before he stepped on Obama’s airplane to head to the G7 summit in Canada, Trump took questions from a few reporters and said that Russian President Vladimir Putin really wanted Hillary Clinton to win the election and he, Trump, was his worst nightmare.

I don’t know about you but my nightmares consists of stuff, like spiders, finding myself naked in high school, falling off a cliff, Nickelback dressed as clowns, a hotdog with ketchup, you know….real terrifying stuff. Nightmares are not dreams of getting everything you want.

For Putin, that’s an American president who undermines democratic institutions like a free press while destabilizing NATO and our alliances in addition to spilling classified information to Russian spies in the Oval Office. Now, Trump is at the G7 campaigning for Russia to be invited back, which kicked Putin out for annexing Crimea.

What in the world could Hillary Clinton have given Putin to make him happier? Neck massages? Scratch that, because Trump may have already done that.

Trump was very eager to fight with leaders of our allies, like Canada’s Justine Trudeau and France’s Emmanuel Macron…on Twitter and through the press. Now that he’s actually face to face, he arrived late and he’s leaving early. That’s because Donald Trump is a coward.

What does it say about our nation’s president who’s afraid of our allies but eager to get on a plane and arrive early for a date with the dictator of North Korea?

If Trump has prepared very little for meeting Kim Jong Un (who we hope is as dumb as Trump), the only thoughts he put into his trip to the G7 was how to get out of it. Reportedly, he asked aides if his presence was absolutely necessary and asked if he could cancel at the last minute?

Trump is now showing the entire world he belongs to Putin. At this rate, he may have to register as a foreign lobbyist. If Putin really wanted Clinton to win the presidency, he would have sent spies to her campaign HQ to dish dirt and had Wikileaks hack Trump. The only problem would have been Clinton’s refusal to collude with Russia, because some people don’t want to commit treason.

You have to ask yourself, what exactly does Putin have on Trump? That pee tape must be really nasty.

DfQLA85UYAEd8AI.jpg

obama laughing it up with the world leaders as they all take advantage of the US. And i bet obama had no clue how much we get ripped off. or maybe he did and did give a shit. it’s unfortunate we had such an incompetent president
Obama, Clinton, bush 1 and 2, Reagan- all bleeding us dry. Starving out the middle class for the benefit of the ultra wealthy... but incompetent? Compared to what? I hope you are not trying to say that he was somehow less intelligent than our current president.... they are all scum... but the one we have now is borderline retarded bro. Admit it- you just like him because he is old, white and loud. He literally has no other defining characteristics.