Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Obama, Clinton, bush 1 and 2, Reagan- all bleeding us dry. Starving out the middle class for the benefit of the ultra wealthy... but incompetent? Compared to what? I hope you are not trying to say that he was somehow less intelligent than our current president.... they are all scum... but the one we have now is borderline retarded bro. Admit it- you just like him because he is old, white and loud. He literally has no other defining characteristics.

compared to past presidents mainly the pile of shit named Obama.

yep all scum bags who sold the US out. all due to incompetence and/or laziness. I don’t see Trump purposely trying to sell out the US like other presidents did.

typical liberals like you have to make everything into a race issue. has nothing to do with race. get over it already. that argument is old and doesn’t apply and you know it. you just use it because you got nothing else.

I don’t even agree with many of trumps policies as they’re all about big government. I only voted for Trump for the 2A, supreme court judges, tax cuts and immigration policy. there’s no way in hell I would want Hillarys policies/positions on those issues.

compared to past presidents mainly the pile of shit named Obama.

yep all scum bags who sold the US out. all due to incompetence and/or laziness. I don’t see Trump purposely trying to sell out the US like other presidents did.

typical liberals like you have to make everything into a race issue. has nothing to do with race. get over it already. that argument is old and doesn’t apply and you know it. you just use it because you got nothing else.

I don’t even agree with many of trumps policies as they’re all about big government. I only voted for Trump for the 2A, supreme court judges, tax cuts and immigration policy. there’s no way in hell I would want Hillarys policies/positions on those issues.

I don't think incompetence means what you think it means. They were selling out the people on purpose, so they were extremely competent in doing so.

The fact that you call Obama a pile of shit when all he did was what all the men before him did makes it a race issue. It's the only difference between him and the last 10 or so presidents. The color of his skin. The fact you back his immigration policy- race is once again an issue for you.

Hillary was the same piece of shit trump is. Different, more nauseating wrapper with the trump version- but both had the same agenda.

I don't think incompetence means what you think it means. They were selling out the people on purpose, so they were extremely competent in doing so.

The fact that you call Obama a pile of shit when all he did was what all the men before him did makes it a race issue. It's the only difference between him and the last 10 or so presidents. The color of his skin. The fact you back his immigration policy- race is once again an issue for you.

Hillary was the same piece of shit trump is. Different, more nauseating wrapper with the trump version- but both had the same agenda.

I didn’t agree with just about any of Obama‘s policies and all his sketchy shit that happened during his administration. that’s why I call him a pile of shit. has nothing to do with race. so according to you I can’t criticize someone because their skin color is half black half white ??

what does trumps immigration policy have to do it race?

What does race have to do with immigration? Are you really that fucking stupid?

And my point (which you may actually not be intelligent enough to follow) is that for all intents and purposes everything Obama pulled, every bit of his bullshit, foreign policy genocide, homeland financial genocide, all of it- has been the same thing every scumbag since Roosevelt has been engaged in. You singling out the black guy for simply reinforcing what this country is all about is racist. He is just one of many. No better, no worse.
I didn’t agree with just about any of Obama‘s policies and all his sketchy shit that happened during his administration. that’s why I call him a pile of shit. has nothing to do with race. so according to you I can’t criticize someone because their skin color is half black half white ??

what does trumps immigration policy have to do it race?

What does race have to do with immigration? Are you really that fucking stupid?

And my point (which you may actually not be intelligent enough to follow) is that for all intents and purposes everything Obama pulled, every bit of his bullshit, foreign policy genocide, homeland financial genocide, all of it- has been the same thing every scumbag since Roosevelt has been engaged in. You singling out the black guy for simply reinforcing what this country is all about is racist. He is just one of many. No better, no worse.

hey libtard, yes explain to me what someones skin color has to do with Trumps immigration policy.

hey libtard, yes explain to me what someones skin color has to do with Trumps immigration policy.
You win the internet. Not only can you not repeat a simple phrase back properly, but you actually used the word libtard. I hope when your grandkids steal your fentanyl patches off your cancerous body a few years down the road they don't bother smothering you with a pillow. It makes me happy to think of your suffering as you die.

You win the internet. Not only can you not repeat a simple phrase back properly, but you actually used the word libtard. I hope when your grandkids steal your fentanyl patches off your cancerous body a few years down the road they don't bother smothering you with a pillow. It makes me happy to think of your suffering as you die.

so you call me stupid and not intelligent. in return I call you a libtard and you’re offended? ha ha.

if you’re going to call people racist have the balls to back it up. otherwise shut The fuck up. dumbass

What made you think I'm offended? I am incredulous at your inability to carry on a simple conversation. When I start to worry about the direction this country is heading and that we may all perish in some catastrophe.... i smile. Why? Because i know you, the inbred who sired you, and gangrenous offspring you might have- they will perish too. I am literally talking to a bodybuilder stereotype- you make us all look bad brohan. It's a shame you can't see it.
so you call me stupid and not intelligent. in return I call you a libtard and you’re offended? ha ha.

if you’re going to call people racist have the balls to back it up. otherwise shut The fuck up. dumbass