Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

[Thread] THIS IS NOT OVER!

The devil is in the details.

These children have suffered permanent damage. There’s no taking that back.

One father committed suicide after losing a physical struggle to keep them from taking his child.

Here are a few initial thoughts:

2/

TRUMP’S LIES - Trump just ADMITTED that his administration lied when they said ONLY a law could fix the situation TRUMP created with the April 6, 2018, policy.

NIELSEN’S LIES – Nielsen was the most explicit of all of them when she lied and said there was no policy “Period.”

3/

NEW: In the past week I have spoken to people on the frontline of family separation — U.S. officials, federal public defenders, childcare providers receiving an influx of kids.

Their message: there is no functioning system in place for reunification.

President Donald Trump’s zero tolerance policy is creating a zombie army of children forcibly injected with medications that make them dizzy, listless, obese and even incapacitated, according to legal filings that show immigrant children in U.S. custody subdued with powerful psychiatric drugs.

Children held at Shiloh Treatment Center, a government contractor south of Houston that houses immigrant minors, described being held down and injected, according to the federal court filings. The lawsuit alleges that children were told they would not be released or see their parents unless they took medication and that they only were receiving vitamins.

Parents and the children themselves told attorneys the drugs rendered them unable to walk, afraid of people and wanting to sleep constantly, according to affidavits filed April 23 in U.S. District Court in California.

I want a wall I want Mexico to pay for it. You naive c**********

Just wait until NAFTA is renegotiated or some kind of other trade deal with Mexico. I don’t think there’s one person that actually believed Mexico was gonna write a check for the wall. Trump never even said that. it was always suggested it would be paid through some kind of trade deal or some tariff.

The delusion is dangerous. But note even the 55% of Republicans who say they support this policy are actually repulsed by the policy and must deny that it's happening to square their humanity with their allegiance to Trump.