Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler - CNNPolitics.com

(CNN) In an essay to mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day, Anne Frank's stepsister accused Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump of "acting like another Hitler."

Eva Schloss, now 86, was a friend of Frank's in Amsterdam after their families fled Nazi Germany in the 1930s. Her mother, Fritzi, would marry Otto Frank, Anne's father, after World War II.

"If Donald Trump become(s) the next president of the U.S. it would be a complete disaster," she told Newsweek on Wednesday. "I think he is acting like another Hitler by inciting racism."

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler - CNNPolitics.com

(CNN) In an essay to mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day, Anne Frank's stepsister accused Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump of "acting like another Hitler."

Eva Schloss, now 86, was a friend of Frank's in Amsterdam after their families fled Nazi Germany in the 1930s. Her mother, Fritzi, would marry Otto Frank, Anne's father, after World War II.

"If Donald Trump become(s) the next president of the U.S. it would be a complete disaster," she told Newsweek on Wednesday. "I think he is acting like another Hitler by inciting racism."

Now we know that the pinkoes are really scared, they're dusting off Adolf. FFS, these people have no grasp of reality. Adolf isn't even a great example of a racist, he was more of an opportunistic demagogue and antisemitic for sure, but being Jewish isn't a race. Liberals can't get their slurs straight.

I am older and I really don't remember having such a poor choice of candidates to vote for .

Good point - where are the sensible, seasoned, former governors, that ought to be at the very top of the list for the job? If you haven't been a governor, you really have no business running for POTUS.

Why I still believe Donald Trump will never be president
Why I still believe Donald Trump will never be president

As Donald Trump continues his pundit-defying dominance of the national polls, with early primaries just days away, the once-unthinkable has become all too thinkable: Could Trump actually pull this off? Could he become president?

I'm going to stake out a firm answer: no. Absent extreme and unlikely circumstances*, Trump will never be president.

If I have to explain to you what a bigot is and how Trump is one. Then you are clearly delusional or a bigot as well ?

Absent extreme and unlikely circumstances*, Trump will never be president.

Roberts, like almost every other so-called pundit, is completely oblivious to the fact that a very large percentage of the electorate already believe the country is in "extreme and unlikely circumstances," and that it can't be fixed by the usual politicians. That is why Trump is winning.

Donald Trump Is Shocking, Vulgar and Right
And, my dear fellow Republicans, he's all your fault.

By Tucker Carlson
1/28/2016
Donald Trump Is Shocking, Vulgar and Right

If I have to explain to you what a bigot is and how Trump is one. Then you are clearly delusional or a bigot as well ?

I guess it depends how you define bigot. Everybody on the right gets called a bigot by the media and Democrats, especially at election time. And for the most part, the term bigot has lost its meaning; it's become a badge of honor for those on the right. Trump is rough around the edges, but he's not a bigot, IMO - and his position on immigration is absolutely spot on.

True immigration reasons are not what I'm referring to. Trump has made many comments about other races and sexs. Bigot, Racists whatever you wanna call it's hate. Not presidential material imo

True immigration reasons are not what I'm referring to. Trump has made many comments about other races and sexs. Bigot, Racists whatever you wanna call it's hate. Not presidential material imo

I guess it depends how you define bigot. Everybody on the right gets called a bigot by the media and Democrats, especially at election time. And for the most part, the term bigot has lost its meaning; it's become a badge of honor for those on the right. Trump is rough around the edges, but he's not a bigot, IMO - and his position on immigration is absolutely spot on.

I think you have to live among them to truly recognize bigots. As a white skinned male with a university prof for a wife I can say without reservation there are far more bigots on the left than the right.

A man threw two tomatoes at Donald Trump and now the internet has fallen in love with him
http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/a-man-threw-two-tomatoes-at-donald-trump-and-now-the-internet-has-fallen-in-love-with-him--WksdQ33Sax (A man threw two tomatoes at Donald Trump and now the internet loves him)

Back