Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

So everything is great, terrific, fabulous, the best ever. Everything is unfair, dangerous, the worst. President Trump is doing such a tremendous job, everybody knows it. Why won’t the voices in his head allow him an untormented moment of peace?

Many countries have lived , and some still are , under malevolent, unhinged dictators before, but this is new for this country.
For its history your Nation has been led by men and women who, despite their varying flaws and deficiencies, some of which were quite disturbing—were by and large, normal human beings. Whatever darkness in them, they had at the very least, a baseline of humanity and decency that more often than not insured rational behavior.

This “man” is not normal.
He is unstable, malignant, devoid of integrity—and i just cannot believe he speaks for the majority of US citizens.

Nearly three million MORE people voted for his opponent Hillary Clinton than for him. Opponent that I did not much like but would have chosen any time over the orangething (Yes, I realize this is completely screwed-up). Millions more voted for other candidates, and sadly nearly 90 million of your people did not vote at all, which is what ultimately put the idiot in Office. The point is, the vast majority of US citizens are - rightfully so - not with him. He does not speak for the majority. His U.S. is not and cannot be your (as in majority) U.S.

We’ve seen the very hallmarks of who you are as a nation - once so admired by us in the rest of the world - tossed in the garbage; the celebration of diverse coexistence, the open welcome to the oppressed, the guarantee of unalienable rights for every person, the same access to health and opportunity and safety afforded to everyone, the freedom to speak without censor or restraint. At this moment these are all in great jeopardy.

Things we - as the rest of the world - wished and hoped to emulate and to have our leaders implement, like goodness, wisdom, and basic truthfulness, are no longer in play, and are eroding quickly.
This cannot be who you really are.
It may be who this man is.
It may be who those sharing power with him are.
It may even be the tens of millions who originally voted for him (though that support is vanishing quickly among those who not among the religious zealots and extremists).

But this is not America. It is not the steady, strong beacon of freedom for the whole world that it used to be. That some of us - in the rest of the world - sacrificed so much and worked so hard to be part of.
This cannot be the America so many of your valorous young men and women have fought and died for.
You need, you must fight and stand up to this mess you have created.
We, the rest of the world, will stand by you in your battle, and rebuild our trust in your original values.
But you need to fix this. Now
I have to give credit where credit is due, you're one of the best sheep the media has, and one of the best shills the establishment could ever ask for.

This whole Kavanaugh thing boils down to a couple RINO's and if they'll vote yes or no. Nothing else matters. I'm sure we'll post another couple thousand retweets anyway.
So without further delay, let the retweeting begin!

There is a reason Thursday’s Senate Judiciary Committee hearing will be short and feature only two witnesses, the Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh and his accuser Christine Blasey Ford. Republicans have designed the hearing to end in a “he said, she said” stalemate. No matter how credible Dr. Blasey is, isolating her as a lone accuser is the most effective political strategy for confirming Judge Kavanaugh.

His strategy will be simple: categorical denial.

Republicans will insist, despite the swirling uncertainty, including a third woman who came forward Wednesday with sexual misconduct allegations against him, that Judge Kavanaugh deserves the benefit of the doubt and should be confirmed.

Republicans will then be able to claim that fairness had been served because both witnesses were heard. But Americans, denied the testimony of other relevant witnesses who could support Dr. Blasey’s account and denied an F.B.I. investigation into other evidence, won’t be any closer to the truth.

If the Judiciary Committee votes to confirm Judge Kavanaugh on Friday and the full Senate follows as early as this weekend, as some Republicans insist, there will be a furious backlash. The Supreme Court will be left under another cloud of possible perjury.