Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

You're kind of right. It's a ban in Muslims from countries that Trump doesn't do business with. The predominantly Muslim countries he has business ties to remain uneffected. Let's not forget on the campaign trail he did promise to, and I quote, ban Muslims from entering the country. He did not say say he was going to ban people from certain countries
This is a list of 7 countries that the Obama administration came up with not trump.

Scally memes are proved wrong over and over. But just a question. Why does trump lies seem to piss you off so much more than Obama lies or Clinton lies? And to say trump is the worst president in history before he's finished 2 weeks in office is quite baffling, lol.
By fake news.

The average likelihood of an American being killed in a terrorist attack in which any kind of immigrant participated in any given year is one in 3.6 million - including the 9/11 deaths.

Your chances of dying as a result of assault by firearm is about 1 in 25,000.
One is a right as an American. A constitutional right. The other is a privilege that isn't guaranteed by any means. And, those numbers would change drastically if hillary were in office.

Trump has repeatedly attacked the media's for accurately reporting his lies. I mean alternate facts.

Didn't somebody post a video of Rudy guiliani saying trump asked him to find a way to legally put a ban on muslims
Where was the outrage when Obama put a ban on Muslims or bill Clinton when he put a ban on Muslims.... racist.

And, those numbers would change drastically if hillary were in office.

Oh do tell.

One is a right as an American. A constitutional right.

Oh what a relief. If I'm killed by a gun I'll feel like a true American.

The Five Ways Trump’s Muslim Ban Violates the Constitution

Where was the outrage when Obama put a ban on Muslims or bill Clinton when he put a ban on Muslims.... racist.

Flawed comparison on immigration restrictions

Democracy IS authoritarian. It only feels like liberty when the ones in charge agree with your opinion on what everyone else should be doing, and forces them to do it.
That's why civil liberties are important in a democracy.

Hillary wanted to increase the number of Syrian refugees by 500%. Every American intelligence leader in the US said that wasn't a good idea.

Very unlikely that would have changed the statistics much at all... Germany left in over a million refugees and there were some problems but that number is drastically higher than what Clinton proposed, and I do mean drastically.

The US would have also implemented much different processes then what was used in Europe.

Regardless, the current system they've implemented is a disgrace.

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Very unlikely that would have changed the statistics much at all... Germany left in over a million refugees and there were some problems but that number is drastically higher than what Clinton proposed, and I do mean drastically.

The US would have also implemented much different processes then what was used in Europe.

Regardless, the current system they've implemented is a disgrace.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!
Your compassion is admirable, Eman, lol. Me on the other hand, I'm the kind of guy thats just tired of giving a helping hand to everyone. Both in my personal life and non personal.

Your compassion is admirable, Eman, lol. Me on the other hand, I'm the kind of guy thats just tired of giving a helping hand to everyone. Both in my personal life and non personal.

We're fortunate that the US was compassionate enough to let our families immigrate here a long time ago so that we could have this conversation about compassion in letting anyone else come here.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.
Emma Lazarus

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.
Emma Lazarus
So, is this our official immigration policy?

Last edited:
This is what we are prod to be as a nation.OUR WAY OF LIFE. I guess you don't feel the same?

It is The premise this nation was founded upon. So I'm confused on what part of it was not clear. do you know where that quote comes from?

This is what we are prod to be as a nation.OUR WAY OF LIFE. I guess you don't feel the same?
I feel the same. Does that mean we have to take in everybody? Can we not choose who should be able to come to America based on our own security and beliefs? I don't see a problem with the 90 day moratorium to evaluate our vetting process.

And Obama enacted the ban on those 7 countries when exactly?
He labeled these as countries of concern and enacted travel restrictions from these 7 countries. These weren't countries that trump made up because he has no business ties to them. Obama only enacted a complete ban on Iraq... racist.