Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

How about fox, is fox fake?
Certainly biased. But when cnn gives the questions to a debate to clinton before the debate you don't think that's top notch? Or when candy Crowley of cnn interjects herself in to a debate, and with a lie at that, changing the course of the debate you don't think that's top notch. The news that is being reported at the moment is completely altered to change the facts to fit an agenda. That doesn't bother you.

Certainly biased. But when cnn gives the questions to a debate to clinton before the debate you don't think that's top notch? Or when candy Crowley of cnn interjects herself in to a debate, and with a lie at that, changing the course of the debate you don't think that's top notch. The news that is being reported at the moment is completely altered to change the facts to fit an agenda. That doesn't bother you.
What bothers me more is that practically everything that comes out of Trumps mouth is a lie and I think he believes his lies.

Dr Scally's Meme are accurate. You just can't handle the fact that your boy is the worst president in history. You believe trumps lies? Not that I give a fuck. I'm not going to try to change your opinion. I'm just looking forward to his impeachment.

This discussion is a waste of our time. No one here is going to change his opinion. Everyone is just getting pissed off.

All i want to do is taunt republicans for believing that pathological liar.

What bothers me more is that practically everything that comes out of Trumps mouth is a lie and I think he believes his lies.

Dr Scally's Meme are accurate. You just can't handle the fact that your boy is the worst president in history. You believe trumps lies? Not that I give a fuck. I'm not going to try to change your opinion. I'm just looking forward to his impeachment.
Scally memes are proved wrong over and over. But just a question. Why does trump lies seem to piss you off so much more than Obama lies or Clinton lies? And to say trump is the worst president in history before he's finished 2 weeks in office is quite baffling, lol.

I think the media needs to do a whole hell of a lot of this to try and gain a bit of credibility back. The whole damn lot of them are bottom feeders.
I don't watch the news tbh haven't had the CNN channel in over a decade. Sports, Movies, Doc's and a few tv show's that it.

Edit- I do surf the net news which is just as bad.

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.
8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

Difference is we are being bombarded with fake and or distorted news with the sole agenda being to take down the trump administration at the cost of the country. Remember the crazies that were going on about how Obama was a Muslim terrorist. Well, this is exactly like that, but now it's not a crazy far leaning radical group that's perpetrating it. It's the main stream media and the mainstream liberals.

You're kind of right. It's a ban in Muslims from countries that Trump doesn't do business with. The predominantly Muslim countries he has business ties to remain uneffected. Let's not forget on the campaign trail he did promise to, and I quote, ban Muslims from entering the country. He did not say say he was going to ban people from certain countries

The average likelihood of an American being killed in a terrorist attack in which any kind of immigrant participated in any given year is one in 3.6 million - including the 9/11 deaths.

Your chances of dying as a result of assault by firearm is about 1 in 25,000.

The average likelihood of an American being killed in a terrorist attack in which any kind of immigrant participated in any given year is one in 3.6 million - including the 9/11 deaths.

Your chances of dying as a result of assault by firearm is about 1 in 25,000.

But, but...we can't ban firearms bc it's unconstitutional :eek: