Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

No. They're saying that it's not an impeachable offense.

Take this for e.g. obama claimed executive privilege when it came to operation fast and furious (gunwalking). 4 years later courts said it wasnt executive privilege. No one cares hes out of office. But they never thought to impeach him for obstruction of Congress. Because well it's not.

Obama was caught on open mic telling the at the time Russian president something along the lines of I'll have more flexibility for something or other I forget(google obama hot mic) after my re election. Essentially telling Russia to hold off and he can work with them after 2012. I dont recall the details. Quid pro quo? Abuse of power?? Leveraging national security for a re election? Maybe. Still not an impeachable offense.

And I agree none of those things are impeachable offenses.

But all of a sudden its impeachable offense? All of a sudden Ukraine is off utmost importance. Bull shit

It's called creating a narrative.

Googled obama and hot mic. Nothing to do with anything you said.

Funny how it’s so hard for some to talk about trump without invoking Obama or Hillary.

fortunately most of the planet clearly sees the president as the piece of shit he is. We have some narrow-minded Americans, European neo-Nazis, and third world dictators that really like his style however.

Funny how it’s so hard for some to talk about trump without invoking Obama or Hillary.

fortunately most of the planet clearly sees the president as the piece of shit he is. We have some narrow-minded Americans, European neo-Nazis, and third world dictators that really like his style however.

They’re children man. They look at this like kids on a playground.

“How come he got to do it but I can’t!?” /cry

It’s even funnier because anytime they bring a legitimate criticism of Obama, I’ll concede.

With trump. The guy could literally assault their wives and find a way to justify it.

It's not invoking obama. It's just invoking the most recent example to compare it to. I'm sure you can pull a ton of examples from a ton of presidents.

Time will tell my friend.
Im watching cnn, I see the host just chewing someone out. I'm like what the hell is going on here? It was a Bernie Sanders campaign manager or someone like that. I'm thinking wait a minute, this treatment is usually reserved for trump/republican/conservates.

The powers that be dont even believe in the front runners of their own party. How is america supposed to get behind them?

It's funny how you never seem to wanna debate actual points. Just name call.

They’re children man. They look at this like kids on a playground.

“How come he got to do it but I can’t!?” /cry

It’s even funnier because anytime they bring a legitimate criticism of Obama, I’ll concede.

With trump. The guy could literally assault their wives and find a way to justify it.
That's a little extreme.

It's called precedent bro. A lot of this political bullshit isnt written in great detail in the articles of the constitution. So you gotta go play the precedent. That funny little times magazine meme is referring to the effect trump what he does how hes treated will have a lasting effect in politics in the future.

We are talking weaponizing impeachment. We are talking not letting judicial branch settle the differences between the executive and the legislative branches.

It's a funny little troll job. trump will be dictator for 1000 years. But the precedent all of this is setting. That's what will last 1000 years. Not trump.

Last edited:

Trump is a vindictive guy. He just banned new Yorkers from expedited travel programs in response to ny being an immigration sanctuary state.

NY governor Cuomo is a piece of shit tho so I dont care much. Sucks itll effect actual new yorkers. But Cuomo passed the immigration policies to spite trump. (Sanctuary policy and giving illegals drivers licenses). So it's just a tit for tat.

Back