Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Absolutely amazed at what I just watched ! When he speaks he literally says nothing ?

I have no idea who, if anyone, you quoted, but what you just said applies to pretty much all politicians. Obama was good at saying nothing - albeit done with a horrid staccato delivery most of the time.

Trump is far more entertaining - and he's much more effective - as a public speaker than any US president has been in a good number of years.

Jeffrey lord said it wss his greatest performance? God save America if people believe that man's spin.

Trump could gun down a man on 5th ave and Jeffrey lord would say that is what he was elected to do. People can't be that stupid can they? Really can America be that naive?

I have no idea who, if anyone, you quoted, but what you just said applies to pretty much all politicians. Obama was good at saying nothing - albeit done with a horrid staccato delivery most of the time.

Trump is far more entertaining - and he's much more effective - as a public speaker than any US president has been in a good number of years.
Look who's here. Yeah:) no intelligent person could defend trumps performance. I will leave it at that:)

Did you just watch the whole press conference ? I suppose that is a good thing that the potus is far more entertaining to you ? Mr Trump needs to stop tweeting and watching tv .

Luv the play bi play Paul
Glad you enjoyed it. The "fake news media" is having s field day. Get ready cause here it comes:) wow he is finished. Hope you are not too upset that your madman just shocked the nation and the entire world.

Glad you enjoyed it. The "fake news media" is having s field day. Get ready cause here it comes:) wow he is finished. Hope you are not too upset that your madman just shocked the nation and the entire world.

That's right he's all mine and you can't have him. Not that you want to lol

and he's much more effective - as a public speaker than any US president has been in a good number of years.

You have to be kidding.... Trump is not only a horrible public speaker, he's an incoherent speaker in general.

He jumps from one thought to another without ever actually finishing the first one. It's ridiculous.

Here's an excerpt from a campaign rally he did:

"Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, okay, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, okay, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right — who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

^ If that looks to you like something an excellent public speaker would spout off, you're legally retarded.

Did you just watch the whole press conference ? I suppose that is a good thing that the potus is far more entertaining to you ? Mr Trump needs to stop tweeting and watching tv .

It's a refreshing change to the depressing messages delivered ad nauseam in a staccato tone by the former inhabitant of the White House. Obama's main goal seemed to be how many times he could squeeze in first person singular pronouns - he was really good at that.

You have to be kidding.... Trump is not only a horrible public speaker, he's an incoherent speaker in general.

He jumps from one thought to another without ever actually finishing the first one. It's ridiculous.

Here's an excerpt from a campaign rally he did:

"Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, okay, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, okay, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right — who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

^ If that looks to you like something an excellent public speaker would spout off, you're legally retarded.

17zwol.jpg

Don't misquote me, even if that's congenital to a liberal.

I said that "Trump is far more entertaining - and he's much more effective - as a public speaker than any US president has been in a good number of years."

Note the italics. (italics = letters that lean to the side)

It is actually really funny how you so TOTALLY misunderstand Trump's oratory style - it's ironic at the very least.

Read this - it's from POLITICO, so you should be comfortable with the source:
Donald Trump Talks Like a Third-Grader

Last edited:
View attachment 61235

Don't misquote me, even if that's congenital to a liberal.

I said that "Trump is far more entertaining - and he's much more effective - as a public speaker than any US president has been in a good number of years."

Note the italics.

(italics = letters that lean to the side)

It's shocking to me how you're the epitome of a conservative right douchebag who bitches about liberals and yet acts like the know it all that you do.

I've gotten used to you accusing anyone with opposing viewpoints as a liberal although, the predictably is nauseating.

With that said, what in the hell makes ANYTHING that Trump says effective during a speech? He's a POOR public speaker. When you're as incoherent as Trump, effective doesn't even enter the mind.

(I'm capitalizing words for emphasis while also coming off as an asshole, just in case you didn't understand but something tells me you do)

It's shocking to me how you're the epitome of a conservative right douchebag who bitches about liberals and yet acts like the know it all that you do.

I've gotten used to you accusing anyone with opposing viewpoints as a liberal although, the predictably is nauseating.

With that said, what in the hell makes ANYTHING that Trump says effective during a speech? He's a POOR public speaker.

(I'm capitalizing words for emphasis while also coming off as an asshole, just in case you didn't understand but something tells me you do)

Too bad I didn't get to finish my edit before you replied - I included a reference that should help you understand better.

Check my post above again.

And I'm not conservative, I'm a libertarian.

Do I call you names? Liberal, sure, but I thought that's what you call yourselves.

Don't be such a child. Especially when you are so far out of your league. When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging - goes the adage.

After this no sane person could defend trump. I am convinced he could drop his pants and take a shit on live television and republicans would fight over the excrement and rub it all over there bodies.