Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Be honest, after the past few weeks, those look more like softball claims.

If I'm being honest, I don't know how anyone could watch that video and not be embarrassed that the man is president. The word unhinged comes to mind.

For the record I don't agree with the Trump administration hand picking people to attend gaggles any more than when Obama and others before him also did it. I think everyone should be invited or nobody all. My point is the media driven hysteria over this is complete nonsense considering it's been done by every administration.

What news organizations were kept out Im clueless to what you are referring to ?
It's good to see you back contributing here.

Specifically Obama but others before him also. I wasn't aware of any news organizations being targeted by Obama administration
Well Fox was specifically targeted by Obama. My point was that every administration picks certain reporters to be involved in certain events where not all are invited to attend. It doesn't necessarily mean they are "banned", just means not invited. I can pull up a few examples of Obama having a select chosen group attend certain activities and not invite all.

Well Fox was specifically targeted by Obama. My point was that every administration picks certain reporters to be involved in certain events where not all are invited to attend. It doesn't necessarily mean they are "banned", just means not invited. I can pull up a few examples of Obama having a select chosen group attend certain activities and not invite all.

Obama didn't like Fox News but They were never subjected to being kicked out of the whithoue press room in order to control the rhetoric !!! Not liking a news organization is one thing declaring them the states enemy is another. It's not even in the same ballpark

If I'm being honest, I don't know how anyone could watch that video and not be embarrassed that the man is president. The word unhinged comes to mind.
Throw up a better opponent and I would agree. Democrats have no one to blame, but themselves. But I gotta say, after all the insanely outrageous rhetoric that's being tossed around as of late, it's gonna be hard to find someone that doesn't sound unhinged.

"Technically off the record, the president’s extended conversation in the Roosevelt Room that afternoon with 18 prominent columnists was part of a White House tradition aimed at influencing Washington thought leaders without leaving fingerprints — and without fear that an offhand comment from the commander in chief would spark the latest social media firestorm".
That is a portion of the article detailing off the record meeting with Obama of 18 chosen reporters which obviously did not include everyone. I remember reading more awhile ago and I will post more as I find them.

Calculated Candor Inside Obama’s Off-the-Record Briefings

Obama didn't like Fox News but They were never subjected to being kicked out of the whithoue press room in order to control the rhetoric !!! Not liking a news organization is one thing declaring them the states enemy is another. It's not even in the same ballpark
Well actually I believe in 2009 the Obama administration was attempting something similar but it was exposed in email leaks. One of the reasons it wasn't successful is because other news organizations stood behind Fox and said they wouldn't participate if Fox was censored in any way. Here is one article on that situation.

White House Targeted Fox News

Edit☆ Here is another source.
Documents Show Obama White House Attacked, Excluded Fox News Channel - Judicial Watch

Sponsors

Latest posts