Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Throw up a better opponent and I would agree. Democrats have no one to blame, but themselves. But I gotta say, after all the insanely outrageous rhetoric that's being tossed around as of late, it's gonna be hard to find someone that doesn't sound unhinged.

His opponents being better or not has nothing to do with Trump being Trump. The Democratic party is a mess, but that doesn't mean Trump isnt a lunatic.

Honestly, I think the guy does want to help. He thinks he can make a difference. He's someone that wants and needs, desperately, to be liked. That's why he has gone to war on the media I think, he fights back on anyone that doesn't praise him. Anyone that runs news that doesn't praise him is labeled fake news, and I think he honestly believes it because he can't accept any other truth.

IOW, he's completely unfit for the job.

His opponents being better or not has nothing to do with Trump being Trump. The Democratic party is a mess, but that doesn't mean Trump isnt a lunatic.

Honestly, I think the guy does want to help. He thinks he can make a difference. He's someone that wants and needs, desperately, to be liked. That's why he has gone to war on the media I think, he fights back on anyone that doesn't praise him. Anyone that runs news that doesn't praise him is labeled fake news, and I think he honestly believes it because he can't accept any other truth.

IOW, he's completely unfit for the job.
Or he's a fucking fascist. I mean, there is that possibility too...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

An intelligence report by the Department of Homeland Security contradicts the White House’s assertion that immigrants from seven Muslim-majority countries pose a particular risk of being terrorists and should be blocked from entering the U.S.

The report is the latest volley in a struggle between intelligence officials and the Trump administration that has rippled across several agencies. Some officials have critiqued administration policies, while the president and senior members of his staff have accused officials of leaking information to undermine his administration and the legitimacy of his election.

The report, reviewed by The Wall Street Journal, came from Homeland Security’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis. It said that its staff “assesses that country of citizenship is unlikely to be a reliable indicator of potential terrorist activity.” The White House on Friday dismissed it as politically motivated and poorly researched.

The compilation and disclosure of an intelligence report so directly at odds with top White House priorities marks an unusually sharp rupture between the administration and career public servants. It also underscores the difficulty President Donald Trump has had in converting his confrontational and bombastic campaign rhetoric into public policy.

Sponsors

Latest posts