Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Remember about 50 pages ago when i said as soon as Trump was elected "if they cant find a way to impeach him or get him to play ball, they will a$a$$inate him".
Basically whats going on is the left is trying to circumvent our democratic system by ousting an elected president. They use the media to soften the blow by throwing around words like "high treason and unconstitutional." If they can get the majority of the people who get their news from them to be okay with it, they take action.

All they've been doing since he won the election is mentally preparing the public to view him as the enemy so that when they do make their move, they dont start a war. This is not me saying this as a Trump supporter because he's just a pawn in a larger game and i see the bigger picture. If you're not afraid of the repercussions this will have, you should be. Our way of life here is about to change dramatically and let me tell you, Trump isnt the cause. He's the excuse

Lots of good discussion on this thread, I enjoy reading both sides and occasionally commenting. Except for scally who lives, sleeps, eats Trump, and seems to feel its his duty to repost everything anti trump. That shit got boring 2 trillion posts ago. Fortunately ignore is available.

To the rest of you on both sides, great discussion!

When will the delusions end. Trump now claims obama had his phones tapped. A president can't tap anyone's phone. One more example of la la land between spray tan man's ears.

Lots of good discussion on this thread, I enjoy reading both sides and occasionally commenting. Except for scally who lives, sleeps, eats Trump, and seems to feel its his duty to repost everything anti trump. That shit got boring 2 trillion posts ago. Fortunately ignore is available.

To the rest of you on both sides, great discussion!

Ignoring people takes the fun outta being on a forum. We can disagree here and agree on another thread about running 2gs of test for 6 months lol.

Ignoring people takes the fun outta being on a forum. We can disagree here and agree on another thread about running 2gs of test for 6 months lol.
Only person I've done it to. I'm sorry but serial reposting gone wild serves no purpose. He just regurgitates crap with zero original thought. I almost feel sorry for him as its obviously progressed into a severe obsession.

A Taxonomy of Trump Tweets
A Taxonomy of Trump Tweets

As we all know, Donald Trump's tweets have become a potent force in our new era.

On the one hand, a single tweet can cripple opponents, activate supporters, move markets, and subsume the news cycle.

On the other, they're a window into Trump's wee-hours, unfiltered id.

But when his tweets are full of half-truths, distortions, and often bold-faced lies, should journalists treat them as normal presidential utterances, or something else?

Cognitive linguist George Lakoff believes that the press must understand how Trump uses language if we're to responsibly report on his tweets, not just magnify their misinformation. He talks with Brooke about the categories he's come up with for thinking about Trump tweets.

TRUMP MAKES A FOOL OF ANYONE WHO SUPPORTED HIS UNBALLANCED THOUGHT PROCESS. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE.

THIS FUCKING DOUCHE WILL NEVER BE REASONABLE AND MUST BE SHIT OUT OF THE ASSHOLE OF AMERICA AND FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET INTO THE SEWER OF INSANITY HE BELONGS IN.

GOOD BY MISTER TURD.:)