Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Only person I've done it to. I'm sorry but serial reposting gone wild serves no purpose. He just regurgitates crap with zero original thought. I almost feel sorry for him as its obviously progressed into a severe obsession.
Fuck you douche. You have no value here, so I suggest you read more and post much less. At this pount in time what ever you say is meaningless.

A week before his inauguration, Donald Trump said that when it came to drug prices, pharmaceutical companies were “getting away with murder” — and he pledged to take decisive action to reduce the rising cost of medicine. Six weeks into his presidency, though, his government has moved to help drug companies block shareholder initiatives designed to help bring more scrutiny to drug price increases.

Remember about 50 pages ago when i said as soon as Trump was elected "if they cant find a way to impeach him or get him to play ball, they will a$a$$inate him".
The imbecile is doing it to himself. He is completely insane and delusional and has his finger on the trigger to turn the earth into a nuclear wasteland. Sorry you fucked up. Its not your fault the republicans have dummied down america to the point that many feel dinosaurs roamef the earth 5000 years ago.

We will correct you ignorance. I hope it doesn't hurt your feelings in the future. Some day you may be trusted to vote in the future, but please for the sake of humanity stay home in 2018 and 2020. We can think abiut 2022, but a 500 word assey on why we should not vote fore narcissist megalomaniacs would help.

TRUMP MAKES A FOOL OF ANYONE WHO SUPPORTED HIS UNBALLANCED THOUGHT PROCESS. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE.

THIS FUCKING DOUCHE WILL NEVER BE REASONABLE AND MUST BE SHIT OUT OF THE ASSHOLE OF AMERICA AND FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET INTO THE SEWER OF INSANITY HE BELONGS IN.

GOOD BY MISTER TURD.:)

So well his ties, and everything else he does in biz.

Make no mistake, this was never about making America great. It was about making a megalomaniac on par with Adolph Hitler the most powerful man on earth.

Fuck this disaster of a human being. The sooner he is in a cast from office, the safer the world will be.

A few minutes before the sun rose over Mar-a-Lago, President Trump was up, thumbing a series of tweets about Barack Obama and some of the darker days of 20th century American history.

In particular, he was making accusations that Obama had tapped the phones in Trump tower just before the 2016 election — tactics Trump said hearkened to the McCarthy hearings and Red Scare of the late 1940s and ′50s.

“Nothing found,” Trump tweeted. “This is McCarthyism!”

McCarthyism is something of which Trump should have in-depth knowledge.

His lifelong attorney and mentor — Roy Cohn, one of the men who helped mold Trump into Trump — was, as one author called it, Joseph McCarthy's sidekick.

Eventually, though, Cohn's influence in Washington waned as McCarthy and his hearings lost public support.

Decades later, after Cohn returned to New York, he had Trump's ear.

Cohn represented Trump and his dad, Fred, when they faced Justice Department allegations that they discriminated against black rental applicants at the apartment complexes the family owned or managed, according to O'Harrow and Boburg.

Paul, your stupidity is exceeded only by the size of your ego. Ive never met such a close minded, opinionated, loudmouth piece of dogshit in this entire forum. If you're an example of my opposition, it only serves to strengthen my resolve and legitimize my perspective. I took you off ignore for 1 page and now I understand why those who stand with me have sworn off this thread.

Intelligent conversation cannot be had with you. You have issues that only a professional in psychology or psychiatry may solve with large doses of thorazine. You should spend less time in your safe place "Trump" thread and more time trying to figure out why you're so intolerant that you can't handle any perspective that doesn't match your own without throwing a temper tantrum. Ive met children who were more mature and less annoying.

Paul, your stupidity is exceeded only by the size of your ego. Ive never met such a close minded, opinionated, loudmouth piece of dogshit in this entire forum. If you're an example of my opposition, it only serves to strengthen my resolve and legitimize my perspective. I took you off ignore for 1 page and now I understand why those who stand with me have sworn off this thread.

Intelligent conversation cannot be had with you. You have issues that only a professional in psychology or psychiatry may solve with large doses of thorazine. You should spend less time in your safe place "Trump" thread and more time trying to figure out why you're so intolerant that you can't handle any perspective that doesn't match your own without throwing a temper tantrum. Ive met children who were more mature and less annoying.

Pantograph_Mirror.gif

The next time we see trunp he will be wearing an aluminum hat so obama can't read his thoughts, and sell them to the ny times:) what a fucking maniac.

Just disappointed. You may prove to be a valuable member yet. Please read more and post less. It is not your fault that that the Republicans have dummied up America.

Before we go anyfurther with this, was trump born in the USA? If by chance he was born in a ufo in US air space does that count?

Help is on the way brother.