Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

"A president can't tap anyones phone" ?....BP....A president (at least now) can sign a death warrant for anybody anywhere on this planet! And you believe he can't have a phone tapped?
Only a judge can give that permission. This is beside the point. I'm shocked, I don't know why, trump would accuse Obama of tapping his phone. UFB.

Lol, you need a warrant and the help of the telecommunications industry to tap someone's phone.

Hey, don't you also need a warrant and the help of AOL to access someone's AOL email account. That would mean Russia couldn't have hacked all those emails.

Lol, you need a warrant and the help of the telecommunications industry to tap someone's phone.

Hey, don't you also need a warrant and the help of AOL to access someone's AOL email account. That would mean Russia couldn't have hacked all those emails.

No, you don't need a warrant to access emails if the emails have already been opened.

From my understanding only if they are over 6 months old. But, nevertheless, I guess my point didn't land on you. Lol.

It didn't, but, I guess the fact that tapping a phone and hacking an email address are fundamentally two different things didn't land on you.

It didn't, but, I guess the fact that tapping a phone and hacking an email address are fundamentally two different things didn't land on you.
And lot of similarities. Both protected forms of communication and both claims lack any proof as of yet. The biggest difference is the trump claim is shrugged of as insane and the GOP, trump, Russian ties are accepted as gospel by the media.

And lot of similarities. Both protected forms of communication and both claims lack any proof as of yet. The biggest difference is the trump claim is shrugged of as insane and the GOP, trump, Russian ties are accepted as gospel by the media.

The similarities are not enough to support your analogy/logic.

Well you're correct that there is no proof that Trump's phones were tapped as of yet but you're incorrect about there being no proof about Trump and his ties to Russia..... I mean unless you consider the resignation/firing of a National Security advisor and the recusal and possible investigation of the United Staes Attorney General as non proof.

Then there's the whole issue that the FBI is investigating Trump's ties to Russia. I mean the FBI thinks there's something to it to investigate, whether or not anything pans out remains to be seen. Please don't come back with "oh the FBI must have it out for trump also" bc this is the same FBI that opened multiple investigations into his political opponent DURING the campaign trail leading into the elections.

Then let's not forget that Trump apparently got word of being tapped by the magazine that was formerly bein ran by his unqualified chief strategist Steve Bannon. Do I even need to add a " *wink wink* " to this to get the point across? Mind you, this is the same media that you say is telling lies and alternative facts and is out to sabatoge trump.

The similarities are not enough to support your analogy/logic.

Well you're correct that there is no proof that Trump's phones were tapped as of yet but you're incorrect about there being no proof about Trump and his ties to Russia..... I mean unless you consider the resignation/firing of a National Security advisor and the recusal and possible investigation of the United Staes Attorney General as non proof.

Then there's the whole issue that the FBI is investigating Trump's ties to Russia. I mean the FBI thinks there's something to it to investigate, whether or not anything pans out remains to be seen. Please don't come back with "oh the FBI must have it out for trump also" bc this is the same FBI that opened multiple investigations into his political opponent DURING the campaign trail leading into the elections.

Then let's not forget that Trump apparently got word of being tapped by the magazine that was formerly bein ran by his unqualified chief strategist Steve Bannon. Do I even need to add a " *wink wink* " to this to get the point across? Mind you, this is the same media that you say is telling lies and alternative facts and is out to sabatoge trump.
Actually, it's the FBI that has said there's no clear link between trump and russia. So, once again... duped by fake news and Scally memes.

Obama administration also wiretapped conservative news journalist. So, I wouldn't hang my hat on it being far fetched that trump was being tapped.

Obama administration also wiretapped conservative news journalist. So, I wouldn't hang my hat on it being far fetched that trump was being tapped.
https://lynx.media/2017/03/04/obamas-spokesman-says-never-spied-americans-gets-quick-harsh-history-lesson/