Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

The Trump National Golf Club in Westchester County, New York, has a magnificent course. Just ask its namesake, U.S. President Donald Trump, who until recently was quoted on its website saying the club "provides more than a membership – it's a true luxury lifestyle."

The business is worth more than $50 million and yielded more than $10 million from 2015 to early 2016, according to the financial disclosure form Trump filed last May. But seven months earlier, an attorney for Trump filed a lawsuit against the town of Ossining, New York, seeking lower taxes, claiming the course was worth only $1.4 million.

The lawsuit, which remains pending, has left at least one local official worried that taking a tough negotiating stance against a business owned by the world's most powerful political figure puts her town of 25,000 residents at risk of retribution.

You really think if obama had taps on trump he would just openly admit it? Not saying he did or didn't but it's a little ridiculous just to take his word for it.

Extremists groups said they would start killing blacks if Trump lost. Race driven hate crimes have gone way up since Trump became pres. Running people off the road and killing them, family's being harassed. What do you call these people?
Pissed off liberals?

These charts illustrate dozens of those links, including meetings between Russian officials and members of Trump’s campaign and administration; his daughter’s ties to Putin’s friends; Trump’s 2013 visit to Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant; and his short-lived mixed martial arts venture with one of Putin’s favorite athletes. The solid lines mark established facts, while dotted ones represent speculative or unproven connections.

There’s nothing inherently damning about most of the ties illustrated below. But they do reveal the vast and mysteriously complex web behind a story that has vexed Trump’s young presidency from its start—and is certain to shake the White House for months to come.

Farage has continued to advocate on behalf of Assange since Wikileaks' involvement in the US presidential election.

Speaking on his LBC radio show in January, Farage repeated Assange's denial of Russian involvement in the hacking of the DNC and Hilary Clinton during the election.

"Julian Assange ... is absolutely clear that all the information he has got is not from Russian sources," Farage said.

The question of Farage's trip to meet Assange was raised at a White House press conference on Thursday.

Trump spokesman Sean Spicer was asked whether Farage had visited Assange "on behalf" of Trump. Assange did not answer the question, saying only that "I don't keep [Farage's] schedule. I generally don't worry about what's going on across the pond."

While Democrats and some moderate Republicans are rightly concerned by the staggeringly large number of people who would likely lose insurance coverage under the the House Republican health-care plan unveiled this week, the most significant criticism came, surprisingly, from the right.

Not because the bill would eliminate Obamacare’s subsidies, replacing them with generally smaller tax credits—making it harder for low-income families to afford coverage—but because the tax credits aren’t small enough.

According to conservatives, anything resembling a Republican-approved “entitlement” could be enough to kill the bill. And they have the numbers to do it. As a result, any revisions to Trumpcare are likely to make the plan less generous, not more.

Extremists groups said they would start killing blacks if Trump lost. Race driven hate crimes have gone way up since Trump became pres. Running people off the road and killing them, family's being harassed. What do you call these people?
Most of the hate crimes alleged that were pro trump turned out to be faked. Turned out to be liberals trying to paint trump as a white supremacist. But what would I call a group that did that? I would call them a hate group. I would denounce them as quick as I would denounce the terrorist group known as black lives matter. Did the Democrat party denounce black lives matter? Did they denounce the groups creating havoc out there right now protesting in the street and beating people up for being trump supporters?

Most of the hate crimes alleged that were pro trump turned out to be faked. Turned out to be liberals trying to paint trump as a white supremacist. But what would I call a group that did that? I would call them a hate group. I would denounce them as quick as I would denounce the terrorist group known as black lives matter. Did the Democrat party denounce black lives matter? Did they denounce the groups creating havoc out there right now protesting in the street and beating people up for being trump supporters?
I have heard about fake BLM vandalism. Cop and his wife spray painted Black live matter on their own garage door. But all the hate crimes I've read about have been confirmed. Could be some fake ones but I haven't seen them

I have heard about fake BLM vandalism. Cop and his wife spray painted Black live matter on their own garage door. But all the hate crimes I've read about have been confirmed. Could be some fake ones but I haven't seen them
https://m.townhall.com/notebook/brianlenney/2017/02/21/the-left-fake-hate-crimes-liberalism-hits-a-new-low-n2288147 (The Left & Fake Hate Crimes: Liberalism Hits a New Low)

You really think if obama had taps on trump he would just openly admit it? Not saying he did or didn't but it's a little ridiculous just to take his word for it.

By the same token, do you think that if trump had any shred of evidence of being tapped, he'd have posted it by now on twitter? It's even more ridiculous to entertain the thought that Obama tapped trump until such a time that trump can provide evidence.

By the same token, do you think that if trump had any shred of evidence of being tapped, he'd have posted it by now on twitter? It's even more ridiculous to entertain the thought that Obama tapped trump until such a time that trump can provide evidence.
Got it.FB_IMG_1489064958858.jpg