Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I was wrong about Trump
TheMoneyIllusion » I was wrong about Trump

I wrote the previous post under the mistaken assumption that Trump is not a complete lunatic. Mea culpa. I assumed that when he talked about refinancing US debt at lower rates, he meant that as short term debt matured he’d replace it by issuing longer term debt. I never even dreamed that he was talking about https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-proposal-national-debt-send-184432030.html, and then refinancing at lower rates. (I’m sure lots of people will be anxious to lend us money at lower rates right after we default.)

672158aa56edbf860a5906548634bc9c.jpg

20160507_LDD001_0.jpg

Trump’s triumph

Donald Trump’s victory is a disaster for Republicans and for America
http://www.economist.com/news/leade...saster-republicans-and-america-trumps-triumph?

DURING its 160-year history, the Republican Party has abolished slavery, provided the votes in Congress to pass the Civil Rights Act and helped bring the cold war to a close. The next six months will not be so glorious. After Indiana’s primary, it is now clear that Republicans will be led into the presidential election by a candidate who said he would kill the families of terrorists, has encouraged violence by his supporters, has a weakness for wild conspiracy theories and subscribes to a set of protectionist and economically illiterate policies that are by turns fantastical and self-harming.

DURING its 160-year history, the Republican Party has abolished slavery, provided the votes in Congress to pass the Civil Rights Act and helped bring the cold war to a close. The next six months will not be so glorious. After Indiana’s primary, it is now clear that Republicans will be led into the presidential election by a candidate who said he would kill the families of terrorists, has encouraged violence by his supporters, has a weakness for wild conspiracy theories and subscribes to a set of protectionist and economically illiterate policies that are by turns fantastical and self-harming.

An in-depth look at the man who has created a political phenomenon, and who could be America’s next President.

Sky News' Amanda Walker follows Donald Trump on the campaign trail, meeting the people who support him and those who have worked alongside him.

The Making of an Ignoramus
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/09/opinion/the-making-of-an-ignoramus.html

Truly, Donald Trump knows nothing. He is more ignorant about policy than you can possibly imagine, even when you take into account the fact that he is more ignorant than you can possibly imagine. But his ignorance isn’t as unique as it may seem: In many ways, he’s just doing a clumsy job of channeling nonsense widely popular in his party, and to some extent in the chattering classes more generally.

I didnt vote for Trump, but I back him as the GOP Nominee. He has what people want to hear, and hope he does it so people see. Really look at the last 8 years. What flipping happened to U.S. Terrorist are ok to be here, in fact he invites them. Everything that some dont like has to be removed because it offends them. Big race war because of him, if your white your a racist as he has shown. Heck we dont even have separate restrooms anymore ? Really WTH ? And people voted for this guy twice. So where is Trump so bad ? the one thing I dont like is what he said about the gender restroom. In Bruce Jenners case they can he can use a womans restroom. That I dont like but so far he is saying what this Country needs. Will he do what all he says ? Or atleast try ? To sum it all up he is the choice we have to possibly save America. Clinton will give the country away , and there would be no more USA it would be called something else and you would be punished for just not agreeing with the government. So what we have here is if a person voted for what we have now the first time, they should be kicked in the nuts several times so that they may go sterile and cant reproduce, then if they voted for him the second time they should be fixed so they dont reproduce. Now if they vote for Clinton or Sanders they should be removed from America as a traitor as they voted against Freedom and our Liberties. So Trump is better than what we have or can have. He just needs to pick the right VP to help him win.

Donald Trump will win in a landslide. *The mind behind ‘Dilbert’ explains why.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2016/03/21/donald-trump-will-win-in-a-landslide-the-mind-behind-dilbert-explains-why/ (Donald Trump will win in a landslide. *The mind behind ‘Dilbert’ explains why.)

1. Trump knows people are basically irrational.

2. Knowing that people are irrational, Trump aims to appeal on an emotional level.

3. By running on emotion, facts don’t matter.

4. If facts don’t matter, you can’t really be “wrong.”

5. With fewer facts in play, it’s easier to bend reality.

6. To bend reality, Trump is a master of identity politics — and identity is the strongest persuader.

Back