Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

President Trump awarded the Purple Heart to Sgt. 1st Class Alvaro Barrientos at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center outside Washington, D.C., on Saturday.

Barrientos was wounded in Afghanistan on March 17 and had to have his right leg amputated below the knee, according to The Associated Press. He was accompanied at the ceremony by his wife, Tammi. First Lady Melania Trump was also in attendance.

The Purple Heart is awarded to service members killed or wounded in action.

According to pool reports, Trump kept his remarks brief. "When I heard about this I wanted to do it myself. So congratulations," Trump said. "Tremendous."

I'm pointing out it's just another example of him not doing what he said. That's all.
He probably should just break with the constitution in order to satisfy your criticism. By donating his salary wouldn't that also be a form of him not accepting a salary? Certainly with your blind hatred for Trump you can come up with something better than this. Perfect example of people twisting obvious positive action and framing it as negative. Perhaps arguments can be made for other actions he has done but not this one regardless of spin.

Trump’s latest executive orders are the nail in the coffin of his economic populism

Over and over again, candidate Trump told the American people that he was a different kind of Republican. He claimed to be a champion of the working people. He said that he was going to stop Wall Street from getting away with murder. He said he was going to re-instate the Glass Steagall Act to prevent Wall Street banks from gambling with the bank deposits of the American people.

Unfortunately, Trump was not telling the truth. You’re not standing up for working families by signing an executive order to deregulate the same financial institutions that nearly destroyed the economy nine years ago. You’re not on the side of working people by signing an executive order that will make it easier for the most profitable corporations in America to avoid paying their fair share of taxes.

Trump’s priorities are exactly the opposite of where we should be heading as a nation. Real tax reform means ending tax loopholes that allow corporations to avoid over $100 billion in taxes every year by stashing their cash in offshore tax havens like the Cayman Islands. Real Wall Street reform means breaking up the largest financial institutions in this country.

President Trump awarded the Purple Heart to Sgt. 1st Class Alvaro Barrientos at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center outside Washington, D.C., on Saturday.

Barrientos was wounded in Afghanistan on March 17 and had to have his right leg amputated below the knee, according to The Associated Press. He was accompanied at the ceremony by his wife, Tammi. First Lady Melania Trump was also in attendance.

The Purple Heart is awarded to service members killed or wounded in action.

According to pool reports, Trump kept his remarks brief. "When I heard about this I wanted to do it myself. So congratulations," Trump said. "Tremendous."

I have tried to appeal to their since of honor by pointing out trump was a coward and a draft dodger. It doesn't matter they are snow blind. What fools.

Trump’s latest executive orders are the nail in the coffin of his economic populism

Over and over again, candidate Trump told the American people that he was a different kind of Republican. He claimed to be a champion of the working people. He said that he was going to stop Wall Street from getting away with murder. He said he was going to re-instate the Glass Steagall Act to prevent Wall Street banks from gambling with the bank deposits of the American people.

Unfortunately, Trump was not telling the truth. You’re not standing up for working families by signing an executive order to deregulate the same financial institutions that nearly destroyed the economy nine years ago. You’re not on the side of working people by signing an executive order that will make it easier for the most profitable corporations in America to avoid paying their fair share of taxes.

Trump’s priorities are exactly the opposite of where we should be heading as a nation. Real tax reform means ending tax loopholes that allow corporations to avoid over $100 billion in taxes every year by stashing their cash in offshore tax havens like the Cayman Islands. Real Wall Street reform means breaking up the largest financial institutions in this country.
Nice and so true. :) You can stay.

He probably should just break with the constitution in order to satisfy your criticism. By donating his salary wouldn't that also be a form of him not accepting a salary? Certainly with your blind hatred for Trump you can come up with something better than this. Perfect example of people twisting obvious positive action and framing it as negative. Perhaps arguments can be made for other actions he has done but not this one regardless of spin.
0NCE AGAIN A PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO DENY REALITY!

Sponsors

Latest posts