Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Well no I just don't expect an isis fucktard to jump out of a bush and attempt to severe my head in this lifetime.

You are allowing yourself to get overly emotional and it is clouding your ability to reason.

When was the last time you had your e2 levels checked. You cry [emoji24] every time you are in this thread lol

Expect the unexpected. That's the new reality all Americans live in whether overseas or on home soil.

You give up first. Lol And you're right, this is just to clash opinions. We're all still active in the AAS forum too.
No you first.
Justice Ruth Joan Bader Ginsburg is 84 (DOB: 15 March, 1933).

Justice Anthony McLeod Kennedy is 80 (DOB: 23 July, 1936).

Justice Stephen Gerald Breyer is 78 (DOB: 14 August 1938).

Things do look promising for us Trumpers. I hate to be a dick but Ginsburg will be lucky to make it though Trump's first term.
I get the feeling you enjoy being a dick. Rbg is a tough broad. She can last 2 more years. Then after the impeachment we not not see another red pres for 50 years. Have a nice day :)

When was the last time you had your e2 levels checked. You cry [emoji24] every time you are in this thread lol

Expect the unexpected. That's the new reality all Americans live in whether overseas or on home soil.
Yeah what the fuck ever. Check out the above post.

Sfffffdwwsd
Bro you know ill give one hell of a debate if i wanted too. I just feel like meso is the last place in the universe for politics.
There are many facets to Meso, many sections and something for everyone. Meso has evolved into a place where I can educate myself on aas and talk politics if i so desire. If the political section bothers you, stay out of it. Lots of other places here to hang out

Sfffffdwwsd

There are many facets to Meso, many sections and something for everyone. Meso has evolved into a place where I can educate myself on aas and talk politics if i so desire. If the political section bothers you, stay out of it. Lots of other places here to hang out
Yet I always find you in here COMPLAINING LOL

Sponsors