Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

AP (Associate d Press): And that's one of the difficulties I think presidents have had is that you can have these personal relationships with people from the other party, but then it's hard to actually change how people vote or change how people —

TRUMP: No I have, it's interesting, I have, seem to get very high ratings. I definitely. You know Chris Wallace had 9.2 million people, it's the highest in the history of the show. I have all the ratings for all those morning shows. When I go, they go double, triple. Chris Wallace, look back during the Army-Navy football game, I did his show that morning.

AP: I remember, right.

TRUMP: It had 9.2 million people. It's the highest they've ever had. On any, on air, (CBS "Face the Nation" host John) Dickerson had 5.2 million people. It's the highest for "Face the Nation" or as I call it, "Deface the Nation." It's the highest for "Deface the Nation" since the World Trade Center. Since the World Trade Center came down. It's a tremendous advantage.

To be clear, that was President Donald Trump unmistakably bragging that one of his TV interviews had higher ratings than 9/11. And if that's what he wants, let's give him what he wants:

Congratulations, Mr. President, you manage to cause the same reaction as the most horrifying act of terrorism ever committed on American soil. Well done.

From Newsweek:

"President Donald Trump has no plans to fire White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer because he believes his controversial spokesman gets good ratings.

“I’m not firing Sean Spicer,” Trump said, according to the Washington Post. “That guy gets great ratings. Everyone tunes in.”

Trump even likened his press secretary’s daily news briefings to a soap opera, saying they claimed nearly as many viewers."

I bet a World War 3 would also get great ratings....

AP (Associate d Press): And that's one of the difficulties I think presidents have had is that you can have these personal relationships with people from the other party, but then it's hard to actually change how people vote or change how people —

TRUMP: No I have, it's interesting, I have, seem to get very high ratings. I definitely. You know Chris Wallace had 9.2 million people, it's the highest in the history of the show. I have all the ratings for all those morning shows. When I go, they go double, triple. Chris Wallace, look back during the Army-Navy football game, I did his show that morning.

AP: I remember, right.

TRUMP: It had 9.2 million people. It's the highest they've ever had. On any, on air, (CBS "Face the Nation" host John) Dickerson had 5.2 million people. It's the highest for "Face the Nation" or as I call it, "Deface the Nation." It's the highest for "Deface the Nation" since the World Trade Center. Since the World Trade Center came down. It's a tremendous advantage.

To be clear, that was President Donald Trump unmistakably bragging that one of his TV interviews had higher ratings than 9/11. And if that's what he wants, let's give him what he wants:

Congratulations, Mr. President, you manage to cause the same reaction as the most horrifying act of terrorism ever committed on American soil. Well done.

From Newsweek:

"President Donald Trump has no plans to fire White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer because he believes his controversial spokesman gets good ratings.

“I’m not firing Sean Spicer,” Trump said, according to the Washington Post. “That guy gets great ratings. Everyone tunes in.”

Trump even likened his press secretary’s daily news briefings to a soap opera, saying they claimed nearly as many viewers."

I bet a World War 3 would also get great ratings....
If we had nothing to judge trump by other than transcripts, I bet these nimrods would still vote for him.

News flash: Rush Limbaugh body slams trump for caving in on not building a wall this month.

Apparently Rush doesn't fully realize that trump is an even more vindictive cunt than he is.

Trump vs Rush? This will be interesting.

Last edited: