Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I wasn't about to waste any more time trying to explain the hows and whys of what got us to where we now find ourselves anyway. Like talking to a wall. A very close minded wall
A wall doesn't speak back, and doesn't to explain why you are terribly wrong. :)

An aide to President Trump is reportedly accepting a role outside of the White House.

Sebastian Gorka, a deputy assistant to the president, will take a position that deals with the "war of ideas" regarding radical Islamic extremism, sources told The Washington Examiner on Sunday.

Gorka has served as both a national security adviser and on the Strategic Initiatives Group, which is an organization within the White House, according to the publication.

The news he is accepting an outside role comes after reports raising questions about his security clearance status.

Gorka's position in the SIG was meant as only a temporary role, a source told the Washington Examiner.

A spokesman for the National Security Council told the publication he did not "personally know" about Gorka's future.

Last month, a Democratic lawmaker asked the White House to hand Gorka's immigration paperwork over to the House Judiciary Committee for review.

In a letter addressed to Trump, Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) cited a report in The Forward, an American Jewish news outlet, linking Gorka to a far-right group in Hungary, saying the judiciary panel needs to "be assured that he did not enter this country under false pretenses."

The Forward reported on Thursday that Gorka was a formal member of the Historical Vitézi Rend, a Hungarian far-right group whose predecessor, the Vitézi Rend, was recognized by the State Department as under the direction of the Nazis.

White House of Grifters
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/28/opinion/white-house-of-grifters.html?_r=0

They dress nice and probably smell good and most of them don’t even muss the furniture. Wealth gives them the patina of respectability — the American reflex of deference to the rich. But make no mistake: The Trump family and assorted cronies are using the highest office in the land to stuff their pockets.

The presidential sleaze involves everything from using public money to promote and enrich Trump properties to pay-to-play schemes that allow companies to buy influence at many levels. At its core is a nepotistic operation that puts family interests ahead of country.

Donald Trump’s presidency may look like a theater of incompetency: armada going in the wrong direction, forgetting what country he bombed but remembering what he had for dessert, major promises broken with a shrug.

But one thing Trump has accomplished in his first 100 days is ensuring that his family can use the vast reach of the federal government for private gain. By God, they seen their opportunities and they took ’em.

I think you will find that most Americans want people living in this country to be here legally. That does not mean that we can't figure out a humane way to keep families together who have been here for years and now have US citizens as family. There is a way.

Lets get tough now and ensure that people working in this country are citizens or have permission to work here. I lived in southern Utah 10-15 years ago and illegal workers were building roads and doing construction work. They drove down wages for Americans with only a high school diploma by $7000 dollars a year. That was wrong. But who is to be blamed more than those that hired them? Throw those people in prison and I can assure you that jobs will dry up for illegal workers.

An aide to President Trump is reportedly accepting a role outside of the White House.

Sebastian Gorka, a deputy assistant to the president, will take a position that deals with the "war of ideas" regarding radical Islamic extremism, sources told The Washington Examiner on Sunday.

Gorka has served as both a national security adviser and on the Strategic Initiatives Group, which is an organization within the White House, according to the publication.

The news he is accepting an outside role comes after reports raising questions about his security clearance status.

Gorka's position in the SIG was meant as only a temporary role, a source told the Washington Examiner.

A spokesman for the National Security Council told the publication he did not "personally know" about Gorka's future.

Last month, a Democratic lawmaker asked the White House to hand Gorka's immigration paperwork over to the House Judiciary Committee for review.

In a letter addressed to Trump, Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) cited a report in The Forward, an American Jewish news outlet, linking Gorka to a far-right group in Hungary, saying the judiciary panel needs to "be assured that he did not enter this country under false pretenses."

The Forward reported on Thursday that Gorka was a formal member of the Historical Vitézi Rend, a Hungarian far-right group whose predecessor, the Vitézi Rend, was recognized by the State Department as under the direction of the Nazis.

Good morning brother or good afternoon now. I would feel better if someone else was pres. You are correct, he is president, but when you are down it is almost never as bad as you think it is. Just remember that.

Good afternoon Bp. Hope your mom is doing well.
While I think it's pretty good, I agree, for those that are down it's not as bad as some make it out to be. I lived through 8 yrs of Obama, they'll make it through 8 years of Trump.[emoji6]

The wall is a multi-billion dollar boondoggle that will provide no better security, but will satisfy the xenophobes, racists, ... like those seen here.
I'm okay with fear, but I'm seeing hate now with no attempt to conceal it. It's like hate is ok now since we have an unapologetic racist as our president. It's like stupid fuckers see there are more stupid fuckers out there than they could ever imagine, so they ignore the facts and hop on the racist train. The president can't be wrong can he?

I have no doubt that America will move past the hate that this race was about. People got lazy and didn't understand that there are very real consequences if we stay home and don't speak.

The republican party wants us to stay home. Lets turn them into an ineffective relic of the past. The light shines brightest before what?

I'm okay with fear, but I'm seeing hate now with no attempt to conceal it. It's like hate is ok now since we have an unapologetic racist as our president. It's like stupid fuckers see there are more stupid fuckers out there than they could ever imagine, so they ignore the facts and hop on the racist train. The president can't be wrong can he?
Walls work. Even the hispanics where I live want the wall built. Not everyone that's hispanic wants the open border illegal entry we have now. It's not racist, it works.

Walls work. Even the hispanics where I live want the wall built. Not everyone that's hispanic wants the open border illegal entry we have now. It's not racist, it works.
Walls do work unless you get some David Copperfield type Mexicans
I've seen that cat walk through the great Wall of China

I have no doubt that America will move past the hate that this race was about. People got lazy and didn't understand that there are very real consequences if we stay home and speak.

The republican party wants us to stay home. Lets turn them into an ineffective relect of the past. The light shines brightest before what?
The Democrats shitting bricks are the ones that drive themselves to be irrelevant. That playbook don't work no more holmes. That's why the conservatives are winning. No protests, and driven to vote by antifa's, people dressed as vaginas, etc. Keep up the good work and we'll be running this country for the next 200 years.

What would be better a 40 billion dollar wall or to begin locking up employers who hire them?

Both. I have no problem with that.
No wall will keep people from going where they want to go. The only thing that will work will be to destroy the job market.

As I said, if there is real punishment for people who hire illegal aliens, that will be the most effective wall. It seems an easy concept to understand.

No wall will keep people from going where they want to go. The only thing that will work will be to destroy the job market.

As I said, if there is real punishment for people who hire illegal aliens, that will be the most effective wall. It seems an easy concept to understand.

I agree with the punishment for hiring illegals.
But walls certainly do keep people from where they want to go. It's also is an easy concept to understand.

Both. I have no problem with that.
Don't tell me we will be taking away food subsidies for the disadvantage to build a fucking meaningless and ineffective trump wall. There are simple solutions that our moron pres doesn't want to share because he was elected by appealing to ignorance.