Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

But walls certainly do keep people from where they want to go.
Show me a 30ft wall and I will show you 2 30ft ladders.

It is obvious that if there is no market there will be no problem.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on that. It wouldn't be 100% effective. Nothing is, even punishment for hiring them. But both together would be awesome imo.

I'm also sure that if there was punishment the libs would shit bricks because illegals couldn't work.
Would you allow deportation of anyone caught illegally working here?
Edit- I'm not "sure" I'm "pretty sure"

We'll just have to agree to disagree on that. It wouldn't be 100% effective. Nothing is, even punishment for hiring them. But both together would be awesome imo.
Okay we can disagree. I feel if there are no opportunities people will not make the effort.

I think you will find that most Americans want people living in this country to be here legally. That does not mean that we can't figure out a humane way to keep families together who have been here for years and now have US citizens as family. There is a way.

Lets get tough now and ensure that people working in this country are citizens or have permission to work here. I lived in southern Utah 10-15 years ago and illegal workers were building roads and doing construction work. They drove down wages for Americans with only a high school diploma by $7000 dollars a year. That was wrong. But who is to be blamed more than those that hired them? Throw those people in prison and I can assure you that jobs will dry up for illegal workers.
i live in California. Illegals dont need jobs. The government will take care of them if they can't find work.

Guessing you guys complaining about golfing trips don't understand how much business is conducted on golf courses?
The reason we bring it up is because trump slammed Obama for golfing. I believe what our piss living pres said was that he would be so busy working....

They get everything a citizen gets. Welfare, healthcare, housing assistance, driver license, etc, etc. Until this changes and the crack down on employers at the same time, the problem will not go away.
Prove it.

Simple google search. I dont know how to posts articles here or i would.
Okay lets just assume that the great state of California covers medical and food subsidies. No one should go hungry in America or die because they don't have medical insurance.

Go after medical and pharmaceutical companies and we could reduce medical costs in half. That is what is bankrupting this country. Healthcare costs are destroying America.

Every other advanced country regulates cost, but in America people are to fucking stupid too know they are getting fucked, and even if they did they are too lazy to think about it.

Sponsors