Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Trump promised “insurance for everybody.” He promised “much less expensive” coverage. He promised a health care plan that would take “care of preexisting conditions.” And yet the bill that Republicans passed in the House yesterday will throw millions off insurance, raise costs and allow insurance companies to charge people for preexisting conditions. The only way Trump can actually keep his promises is to do what he came out in support of yesterday—a universal health care system like Australia's.

May all you who support him never know what it is like to be the parent of a suffering child and not be able to afford his cures...

Trump promised “insurance for everybody.” He promised “much less expensive” coverage. He promised a health care plan that would take “care of preexisting conditions.” And yet the bill that Republicans passed in the House yesterday will throw millions off insurance, raise costs and allow insurance companies to charge people for preexisting conditions. The only way Trump can actually keep his promises is to do what he came out in support of yesterday—a universal health care system like Australia's.

May all you who support him never know what it is like to be the parent of a suffering child and not be able to afford his cures...
How do you know all this? Don't we have to pass the law to see what's in it like the libs?
There's provisions for much of what you are bitching about. And a one payer system doesn't work. Australia isn't America. In fact, they probably wouldn't let you immigrate there. But I guess that's ok for them but not us right?

Bullshit. Its miles ahead of Obamacare

Sorry your in that position. I'm in a similar position having to deal with obamacare. What a freakin nightmare. I've been dealing with doctors and hospitals for a year and a half now. The time i was on employer healthcare things were smooth as can be. The times I've had to deal with this while being on obamacare it was an impossible nightmare. I appreciate obama taking my money for healthcare with pre existing conditions, but throwing up a road block with every time i needed to use it. What the democrats forced down our throats was the worst thing possible. Worse than not doing anything at all. Now let's see if the Republicans can do better. They couldn't do any worse.

Sorry your in that position. I'm in a similar position having to deal with obamacare. What a freakin nightmare. I've been dealing with doctors and hospitals for a year and a half now. The time i was on employer healthcare things were smooth as can be. The times I've had to deal with this while being on obamacare it was an impossible nightmare. I appreciate obama taking my money for healthcare with pre existing conditions, but throwing up a road block with every time i needed to use it. What the democrats forced down our throats was the worst thing possible. Worse than not doing anything at all. Now let's see if the Republicans can do better. They couldn't do any worse.
I agree and once the dems got the government involved, it'll always be a fuck story no matter who does what.

How do you know all this?

Tweets?

Happy Cinco de Mayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!View attachment 68659
If it were not for hard times we would not know how sweet the good times are.

Enjoy your president while you have him. It will not be 8 years or I'm guessing not even 4 before the incompetent fool is impeached.

The truth is that nearly all of congress is to chicken shit to address the real issues like out of control medical and pharmaceutical costs.

They are butt fucking the USA and have the lobbyists to ensure they will continue to bankrupt the wealthiest nation on earth. Suckers!

We pay 2x more for healthcare than any advanced country and we don't cover all Americans.