Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I'm just saying the heat is on and you want respect while being here for a couple weeks? Its not that easy.

I'm just saying the heat is on and you want respect while being here for a couple weeks? Its not that easy.
When did i ask for respect? Arguments happen thats fine but you on on the brink of insanity with your claims and paranoa. You just on a war path because i hurt your feeling flabbyarms.

When did i ask for respect? Arguments happen thats fine but you on on the brink of insanity with your claims and paranoa. You just on a war path because i hurt your feeling flabbyarms.
I have been here 17 years ass wipe. I just feel that you are not who you say you are.

Have you inquired about domestic sources?

Do any members have info on this guy? Anyone who can vouch he isn't LE?

I have been here 17 years ass wipe. I just feel that you are not who you say you are.

Have you inquired about domestic sources?

Do any members have info on this guy? Anyone who can vouch he isn't LE?
Go thru my posts i have no interest in sources and havent made any posts. Any other members get pm from me regatdimg sources? I have two threads on meso and you can pull up all my comments. Show me where i inquire about labs sources or anything related lol. You are so far off in la la land buddy its makin me laugh so hard.

No i believe that you are delusional and in need of medication. You reek of delusions flabbyarms
a
In 17 years on mesorx I have never seen a red flag like you. You are doing everything I could think of if you wanted to gain the trust of members.

What the fuck makes you think that will work here rat mother fucker?

You are busted. You will not be able to infiltrate this board.
Well because of your amazing detective work i can go about using the board as i originally intended to, conversation! You speak as if you are the absolute end all on this arent yah? That on top of your delusions and paranoa, Id say get professional help your showing signs of serious mental illness. I know it was me triggering you hitting you where it hurts you most. YOUR FLABBYARMS LOL

In 17 years on mesorx I have never seen a red flag like you. You are doing everything I could think of if you wanted to gain the trust of members.

What the fuck makes you think that will work here rat mother fucker?
Explain how what im doing in anyway makes people want to trust me ? Lol you havent a logical bone in your body nor a hint of common sense.

Explain how what im doing in anyway makes people want to trust me ? Lol you havent a logical bone in your body nor a hint of common sense.
Who the fuck knows you motherfucker.? No one, but you thank you will make bones being a loud mouth bitch?

No. Give us references cunt that dont have an addy ending in govt.org

This mother fucker paul will say and do anything to bully me out. Got news you fucking coward, you are noone and you run your fucking mouth non stop. Childish comments about mothers and who is gay, you are a total fucking loser syraight up. Ive been joking to get laughs but actually feel bad you are as stupid and ignorant as you are.