Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Anyone remember when it was wise to keep your racist thoughts to yourself or your with other nazi cocksucker friend. The orangeman has brought them into the light so we can all see them for who they are. I call that shit on my shoes.

We haven't seen morons like that since Munich in 37. Stupid mother fuckers. I see Mesos lasted douche bag is still here. I thought I told you to go fuck your mother @1gram of pcp a day.
Lol still angry flabby arms? Your bicep looms like a grape wrapped in lard lol.

Anyone remember when it was wise to keep your racist thoughts to yourself or your with other nazi cocksucker friend. The orangeman has brought them into the light so we can all see them for who they are. I call that shit on my shoes.
Racist nazis lol oh you poor thing. You poor little flabby arm baby.

Racist nazis lol oh you poor thing. You poor little flabby arm baby.
If I was a cop and I wanted to make a splash in this board or would I infiltrate slowly?

No one knows you to be anything other than a loud mouth cunt.

You behave like I would expect a cop to behave if the idea was to gain the trust of our members.

Prove me wrong officer

Orangeman is declaring a war.
Declaring a war on sanity....he's so unhinged. Looks like he's just going to get a "Yes man" for an FBI director and we then may never know about Chump's dealings with Russia either business or political. Republikkkans in Congress seem to be so disinclined to even think of investigating Chump out of fear of his wrath.

If I was a cop and I wanted to make a splash in this board or would I infiltrate slowly?

You behave like I would expect a cop to behave if the idea was to gain the trust of our members.

Prove me wrong officer
No i think if i was a cop id proba ly try to lick bag for awhile and act like everyones friend. Your buddies already made that link when they posted the pic of the departed scene when bill gets his foot in the door of the organization. I played along ;)You guys are paranoid as fuck and i can tell you this if i was a cop, i would know who to look at based only on your comments.
So far im:
@mercury
Labmax shill
Cop
Lmfao piss off you dumb fuck. Insecure little bitch if i ever met one.

Declaring a war on sanity....he's so unhinged. Looks like he's just going to get a "Yes man" for an FBI director and we then may never know about Chump's dealings with Russia either business or political. Republikkkans in Congress seem to be so disinclined to even think of investigating Chump out of fear of his wrath.
I feel we need to be careful with this asshole. He has been here a couple weeks and in order to gain confidence of members he wants to make a splash.

No on knows this cocksucker. Careful.

No i think if i was a cop id proba ly try to lick bag for awhile and act like everyones friend. Your buddies already made that link when they posted the pic of the departed scene when bill gets his foot in the door of the organization. I played along ;)You guys are paranoid as fuck and i can tell you this if i was a cop, i would know who to look at based only on your comments.
So far im:
@mercury
Labmax shill
Cop
Lmfao piss off you dumb fuck. Insecure little bitch if i ever met one.
Cop.

I feel we need to be careful with this asshole. He has been here a couple weeks and in order to gain confidence of members he wants to make a splash.

No on knows this cocksucker. Careful.
Exactly...and he is making a mockery of what this country stands for. He needs to be stopped before he brings chaos.

Prove me wrong officer
Who is the loudmouth? You are so triggered and butt hurt you are running around in a rant. Ive been sitting here busting out reading your stupidity. Get some anti depressants already fuck.

Exactly...and he is making a mockery of what this country stands for. He needs to be stopped before he brings chaos.
I just have a bad feeling about this guy. We all know that le is going to come down hard the next few years, and this smartass cunt rolls in with no respect. He wants respect before anyone knows him.

If anyone has contacted this guy just be careful and don't give up any personal info.

I'm following you now cunt.