Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Well, for example, just the other day multiple news outlets came out with a story claiming they had like 30 sources tell them Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein threatened to quit over the comey firing. All the top news outlets ran with that story. Turned out to be fake news. There are many examples like that. At what point do the followers of those news organizations begin to doubt whenever these so called journalists print anything? Like with the russian thing. Absolutely no evidence trump colluded with russia. Fbi and cia both said no evidence at all and they investigated for a year. Yet thess news organizations tell the story like as if it were the opposite. These news outlets have been proven wrong more times than not and yet when they break a story with "unnamed sources" people's still gobble it up when in fact it's more likely tbat the story is made up.

Why do you think the FBI is pushing the Russia collusion thing so hard. At the very very least he has some business with russia but might not be in the way we think. The fact that he denies all ties to them is strange

Why do you think the FBI is pushing the Russia collusion thing so hard. At the very very least he has some business with russia but might not be in the way we think. The fact that he denies all ties to them is strange
Well tbe has his hands in hundreds of businesses. Wouldn't be hard to sbow he had some connection to some company or person of russian decent. I find it more odd thag one of the persons he supposedly colluded with is like best friends with harry ried. And russia never said they pushing that so hard. Democrats and the media did. The fbi down played it and said there is nothing there. It's obvious that this was politically motivated. Dont you think if you were guilty of something and the fbi was investigating you that they would jave atleast a shred of evidence?

Fox News continued to deviate from MSNBC and CNN on Tuesday night, downplaying the new NYT report about Comey's memo and Monday's Washington Post report that Trump revealed classified information to Russia. Hosts called the reports "fake," and criticized the journalists for using anonymous sources while pivoting to cover other stories, like the Clinton Foundation, the President's first trip overseas and the conspiracy theory around the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich, which was debunked by NBC earlier Tuesday evening.

Why it matters: Fox's coverage may be hurting its ratings, especially amongst younger viewers. MSNBC beat Fox in the coveted 25-54 demographic demo for the first time in seven years last week and both MSNBC and CNN beat Fox in the demo Monday and last Tuesday.

Well tbe has his hands in hundreds of businesses. Wouldn't be hard to sbow he had some connection to some company or person of russian decent. I find it more odd thag one of the persons he supposedly colluded with is like best friends with harry ried. And russia never said they pushing that so hard. Democrats and the media did. The fbi down played it and said there is nothing there. It's obvious that this was politically motivated. Dont you think if you were guilty of something and the fbi was investigating you that they would jave atleast a shred of evidence?

Well for the sake of his supporters I hope it doesn't turn out to be any collusion going on. Would suck to know you helped put a Russian operative in office. Hopefully hes just an asshole and not working for russia

"He never said that." "It's on tape." "He was joking."

KIEV —A month before Donald Trump clinched the Republican nomination, one of his closest allies in Congress — House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy — made a politically explosive assertion in a private conversation on Capitol Hill with his fellow GOP leaders: that Trump could be the beneficiary of payments from Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” McCarthy (R-Calif.) said, according to a recording of the June 15, 2016 exchange, which was listened to and verified by The Washington Post. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher is a Californian Republican known in Congress as a fervent defender of Putin and Russia.

House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) immediately interjected, stopping the conversation from further exploring McCarthy’s assertion, and swore the Republicans present to secrecy.

Last edited:

The Justice Department has decided to appoint a special counsel to investigate possible coordination between Trump associates and Russian officials seeking to meddle in last year’s election, according to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

Robert Mueller, a former prosecutor who served as the FBI director from 2001 to 2013, has agreed to serve in the role, Rosenstein said. The move marks a concession by the Trump administration to Democratic demands for the investigation to be run independently of the Justice Department. Calls for a special counsel have increased since Trump fired FBI Director James B. Comey last week.

“In my capacity as acting attorney general I determined that it is in the public interest for me to exercise my authority and appoint a special counsel to assume responsibility for this matter,’’ Rosenstein said in a statement. “My decision is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted. I have made no such determination. What I have determined is that based upon the unique circumstances, the public interest requires me to place this investigation under the authority of a person who exercises a degree of independence from the normal chain of command.’’

He said Mueller has agreed to resign from his private law firm to avoid any conflicts of interest.

Last edited:
Why do you think the FBI is pushing the Russia collusion thing so hard. At the very very least has some business with russia but might not be in the way we think. The fact that he denes all ties to them is strange
Robert Muller is special counsel to investigate possible collusion of the trump team with Russia. Trump supporters prepare yourselves for articles of impeachment soon.

The Justice Department has decided to appoint a special counsel to investigate possible coordination between Trump associates and Russian officials seeking to meddle in last year’s election, according to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

Robert Mueller, a former prosecutor who served as the FBI director from 2001 to 2013, has agreed to serve in the role, Rosenstein said. The move marks a concession by the Trump administration to Democratic demands for the investigation to be run independently of the Justice Department. Calls for a special counsel have increased since Trump fired FBI Director James B. Comey last week.

“In my capacity as acting attorney general I determined that it is in the public interest for me to exercise my authority and appoint a special counsel to assume responsibility for this matter,’’ Rosenstein said in a statement. “My decision is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted. I have made no such determination. What I have determined is that based upon the unique circumstances, the public interest requires me to place this investigation under the authority of a person who exercises a degree of independence from the normal chain of command.’’

He said Mueller has agreed to resign from his private law firm to avoid any conflicts of interest.

Under the order signed Wednesday by Rosenstein, Mueller is tasked with investigating “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump’’ as well as “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation’’ and any other matters that fall under the scope of the Justice Department regulation covering special counsel appointments.

Well for the sake of his supporters I hope it doesn't turn out to be any collusion going on. Would suck to know you helped put a Russian operative in office. Hopefully hes just an asshole and not working for russia
I agree. I would much rather that I was just disappointed in the election and have Trump turn out to be a good pres and do what he promised during his campaign. We are all losers now.

Under the order signed Wednesday by Rosenstein, Mueller is tasked with investigating “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump’’ as well as “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation’’ and any other matters that fall under the scope of the Justice Department regulation covering special counsel appointments.

C9Fkz9BUQAAPSQS.jpg

Not since the release of the Access Hollywood tape, in which Donald Trump bragged about groping women by the genitals, have some conservatives thought so seriously, if a bit wistfully, about two words: President Pence.

The scandals clouding Trump’s presidency — including, most recently, his firing of FBI Director James Comey, his alleged leak of classified information to Russian officials, and reports that he urged Comey to drop an investigation into a top aide — have raised once more the possibility that Trump could be pushed aside and replaced by Vice President Mike Pence.

“If what the [New York Times] reported is true, Pence is probably rehearsing,” one House Republican who asked not to be named quipped Wednesday. “It’s just like Nixon. From the standpoint that it’s never the underlying issue, it is always the cover-up.”

The still-far-fetched proposition of removing Trump has increasing appeal to Republicans who are growing weary of defending Trump and are alarmed by his conduct in office. But such whispers are cringeworthy for Pence and his aides, who have made an art of not upstaging the mercurial president. Pence’s press secretary declined to comment for this article.

Robert Muller is special counsel to investigate possible collusion of the trump team with Russia. Trump supporters prepare yourselves for articles of impeachment soon.
Well, the thing is this guy will probably not be running an investigation with rhetoric as his evidence. If there was any criminal activity comey wouldn't have been fired and trump would have been pulled in front of congress a long time ago. The fact that comey stated there was no evidence on many occasions pretty much shot that whole thing in the foot. All trump has to do to clear himself is state that he gave comey ample opportunity/time to do something (and he did) before he let him go. Remember, words have meaning. Such as the case when the judges put a stop to trumps travel ban for something he (trump) said during his campaign. So the words of many that want to see trump ousted were that comey should be let go and is incompetent. Also, in the court oc public opinion, democrats are losing ground more and more because of their insane rhetoric. It's why trump became president. People are sick and tired of the same old racist, homophobe, wanna kill old people, give the rich tax breaks, etc rhetoric and now whats gonna bite democrats in the ass is the fact that they've been calling for impeachment since before trump became president. People can see that this is disingenuous. So, i for one am glad to see a special investigator. Cant wait to see him slap democrats in the mouth with his findings.