Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Hatstand we are waiting to hear from your own lips why Mesorx is indebted to your service?
Have you keep sources in line?

Have you confronred shills and reversescammers?

Dude would you please explain why anyone should give a fuck about you.

Hatstand we are waiting to hear from your own lips why Mesorx is indebted to your service?
Have you keep sources in line?

Have you confronred shills and reversescammers?

Dude would you please explain why anyone should give a fuck about you.
Maybe you can wipe the sweat off of brutus's face next time he takes a crap.
So I can clap for you. That's about all I can think of, that I would own you piggyback_paul.

Clap, clap, clap. Now do you feel better, piggyback_paul?? If you would stop trying to be in the tough boy club, you wouldn't embarrass yourself so badly, but it's a little to late for that, isn't it.

Mrhat

Maybe you can wipe the sweat off of brutus's face next time he takes a crap.
So I can clap for you. That's about all I can think of, that I would own you piggyback_paul.

Clap, clap, clap. Now do you feel better, piggyback_paul?? If you would stop trying to be in the tough boy club, you wouldn't embarrass yourself so badly, but it's a little to late for that, isn't it.

Mrhat
Maybe you can lick the sweat off trumps balls shit for brains.

Still waiting. You have made a difference on this board in what way?

He'd look worse at scally.

http://conservativetribune.com/camera-catches-pope-before/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=lynx&utm_campaign=can&utm_content=2017-05-31

He'd look worse at scally.

http://conservativetribune.com/camera-catches-pope-before/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=lynx&utm_campaign=can&utm_content=2017-05-31
I doubt that.

Food for thought. More smack on sessions and the Russians for all you pinko mf's.

MOSCOW — Shifting away from his previous blanket denials of Russian involvement in cyberattacks last year to help the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump, President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia denied any state role on Thursday but said that “patriotically minded” private Russian hackers could have been involved.

Mr. Putin’s comments, made during a meeting with Russian and foreign news agencies in St. Petersburg, were a departure from the Kremlin’s previous position: that Russia had played no role whatsoever in the hacking of the Democratic National Committee and that, after Mr. Trump’s victory, the country had become the victim of anti-Russia hysteria among crestfallen Democrats.

Donald Trump’s Moment of Truth Is Near
https://newrepublic.com/article/143024/donald-trumps-moment-truth-near

The Justice Department’s recent appointment of retired FBI Director Robert Mueller as special counsel carried a small but meaningful downside risk for journalists, members of Congress, and the majority of the American people who seek a full accounting of Russia’s efforts to subvert the 2016 election and the Trump campaign’s cooperation with them.

Prior to Mueller’s appointment, his successor at the FBI, James Comey, had agreed in principle to testify publicly before Congress about the circumstances surrounding Trump’s decision to fire him in early May. Comey reportedly kept copious notes detailing his personal interactions with Trump, including the president’s efforts to obstruct the FBI’s investigation of disgraced national security advisor Michael Flynn and the broader Russia inquiry. By turning Comey into a private citizen, Trump freed Comey to testify about those interactions, but he also made him a witness.

The concern was that if Mueller decided to investigate whether Trump or anyone in the White House had obstructed justice, he might ask Comey not to testify publicly. That would have deprived the public of whatever closure Comey might be able to provide, propping open a void that is currently being filled with speculation and conspiracy theories.

Wednesday’s news that Comey sought and has received Mueller’s blessing to testify as early as next week before the Senate Intelligence Committee comes as an immense relief to those who feared that a protracted special counsel investigation would put public accounting of Russian interference on hold for months or years. But it also raised a perfectly logical question: If we could infer danger for Trump from Comey’s silence, can we infer that Trump is at least partially off the hook because Mueller gave Comey the OK to testify?

The answer, thankfully, is no.

Sponsors

Latest posts