Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

You mean the Russians invented the Electoral College? Lol

No the republicans gerry mandered it in order to disenfranchise mostly minority voters to favor the re elections in favor of the GOP.

If trump won the election by 3 million votes and Clinton was made president what would your reaction be? Be honest okay. The world is watching you.

I don't mean the presidency as much as congress, but the deck is still stacked in favor of russian collaboration.

No the republicans gerry mandered it in order to disenfranchise mostly minority voters to favor the re elections in favor of the GOP.

If trump won the election by 3 million votes and Clinton was made president what would your reaction be? Be honest okay. The world is watching you.
I'd accept the results. Honestly. The Electoral College was made to protect voters. Otherwise a handful of states would control national elections.

[Trumpling Sick Twisted Fucks ...]

Five of my colleagues and I resigned this week from the Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS (PACHA).

As advocates for people living with HIV, we have dedicated our lives to combating this disease and no longer feel we can do so effectively within the confines of an advisory body to a president who simply does not care.

The Trump Administration has no strategy to address the on-going HIV/AIDS epidemic, seeks zero input from experts to formulate HIV policy, and—most concerning—pushes legislation that will harm people living with HIV and halt or reverse important gains made in the fight against this disease.

In keeping with candidate Trump’s lack of regard for this community, President Trump took down the Office of National AIDS Policy website the day he took office and there has been no replacement for this website 132 days into his administration.

More important, President Trump has not appointed anyone to lead the White House Office of National AIDS Policy, a post that held a seat on the Domestic Policy Council under President Obama. This means no one is tasked with regularly bringing salient issues regarding this ongoing public health crisis to the attention of the President and his closest advisers.

I'd accept the results. Honestly. The Electoral College was made to protect voters. Otherwise a handful of states would control national elections.
Okay I believe you, but would trump accept the results.

Why dont you ignorant cocksuckers try posting the qualities that make trump great in your opinion rather than attack members who know he is full of shit.

Give me 3 qualities that are not sexiest, racist or xenophobic.

I like how you make one reply agreeing with me and then the second reply you lash out at me. Lol. Delayed reaction much? :)

Still luv ya older bro. Xoxox

I like how you make one reply agreeing with me and then the second reply you lash out at me. Lol. Delayed reaction much? :)

Still luv ya older bro. Xoxox
At least you believe in something and you're not going to spare anyones feelings in making your point. I respect that.

The Republicans would have cried foul.

The Republicans would have cried foul.
Maybe, but they wouldn't be destroying the country in doing so. They wouldn't be out there burning shit and beating people up. They wouldn't be rallying the world against the US in doing so. They wouldn't be making up untrue crimes to go after the president to try and halt the government. They wouldn't be blocking any persons right to free speech because they dissagree with them, etc, etc, etc.

Maybe, but they wouldn't be destroying the country in doing so. They wouldn't be out there burning shit and beating people up. They wouldn't be rallying the world against the US in doing so. They wouldn't be making up untrue crimes to go after the president to try and halt the government. They wouldn't be blocking any persons right to free speech because they dissagree with them, etc, etc, etc.
Lmao