Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Yes it would, but they are clean. I knew a woman who would work in s brothel during her 3 week vacation from her regular job and make as much in 3 weeks as she made in 4 months at work. She is hot. I met her at the gym. I use to get her anavar.
Bet you were well rewarded for that you sly dirty dog !:D

Only $1.4B?
omg Trump is going broke
he'll have to shill at Meso to
I'm just pointing out that during the campaign he claimed to be worth closer to 10 billion. I'm not saying 1.4 billion isn't a lot of money. Just one more lie, but who is counting anymore?

There is no truth in trump. He bullshits his way through life, and trumptards are easy to trick.

Sweet someone had to remove that FB post. Some butthurt Trumptard must have reported it...
Yes because it's clear that people that lean right are the ones promoting censorship and infringing on the right of free speech. The post could of been made private by the author. The post could of been removed by the author. Those are also 2 viable reasons. Also, explain to me what constitutes a "Trumptard". I assume you are referring to a person that voted for Trump?

Yes because it's clear that people that lean right are the ones promoting censorship and infringing on the right of free speech. The post could of been made private by the author. The post could of been removed by the author. Those are also 2 viable reasons. Also, explain to me what constitutes a "Trumptard". I assume you are referring to a person that voted for Trump?
Yes. To me voting for Trump is voting for a big mistake. Hillary is no saint but it is clear that our election got meddled with and our political system is totally broken thanks to the rich people who call the shots.

Trump lied to the people who voted for him, especially to the coal miners.

I used to lean left for most of my life, believe it or not, I left when the democrats forgot about the middle class. I am more in the middle with a slight lean to the right and I can assure you I'm far from uneducated.

When you call names you admit you either have no argument or the ability intellectually,verbally, or factually to support your views. I have seen your posts here and to be honest I don't see where you come off labeling anyone as a "Tard". Also, being a hardcore lefty you sure do insult the mentally handicapped by using the shortened version of retarded as an insult. Are you suggesting that mentally retarded people are beneath you and are not worthy? Very non pc of you and certainly not welcome in the cult of the Democratic party.

Don't mind me as I'm a mere "Trumptard" and I certainly am not on your level intellectually or have the ability to debate political views like you. I really can't wait to be educated and corrected by you and I'm very eager to learn. I'm sure you will be able to keep up and school a Trumptard with your facts and debate skills since I am battling an apparent mental defect.

Back